CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Muad'Dib 04-25-2006 07:01 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

crap

cos im just manual labour hire, soon as a job is finished they get rid of us. now i have to wait a while for new job to come up. I actually liked this job been doing it for bout 3 months now :( was hoping to be kept on fulltime. Ill be moneyless for while :(

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2006 12:26 PM

Aww! That sucks Muad'Dib:( I know how it is to be moneyless. I went a year without a job before I got the job I'm at now. It sucks to have no money:eyes:

Hope you find a new job soon!

bilal 04-25-2006 09:18 PM

^ yeh............and it sucks.........and money sucks too............i hate money...........every damn thing cost money........if i ever see money ........ i wil.........i will................put it in my pocket :)

Ana4Stapp 04-25-2006 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
^ yeh............and it sucks.........and money sucks too............i hate money...........every damn thing cost money........if i ever see money ........ i wil.........i will................put it in my pocket :)

:rolleyes:
LOL!!!!

Rocketqueen 04-26-2006 11:06 AM

Quote:

AMEN AND AMEN Its all about the Money its like must have thing you know some have it and others such as myself dont but i,ve learned many lessons from being broke If The Good Lord Wanted Me To Have Money I Would the lord always knows the need and its meant for me to broke so i dont bitch about it i take it in strife its hard to earn money without no job experince and then once you find one its hard to save money now i also believe it dont take that much money to live so yes it sucks big time i have to back to school before i can even get a damn job that will cover my damn living cost HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The Lord Always Gives Us Our Needs And Not Our Wants i hold tight to that AND IM NOT BEGING FOR BREAD And Sheltered Im Clothed And Im Fed!!! AMEN !!! but it does feel good to bitch about and let it out !!! i consider myself a high class bum at least :D

Ana4Stapp 04-26-2006 11:37 PM

sleepless....I cant sleep!!!!!!

bilal 04-27-2006 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
AMEN AND AMEN Its all about the Money its like must have thing you know some have it and others such as myself dont but i,ve learned many lessons from being broke If The Good Lord Wanted Me To Have Money I Would the lord always knows the need and its meant for me to broke so i dont bitch about it i take it in strife its hard to earn money without no job experince and then once you find one its hard to save money now i also believe it dont take that much money to live so yes it sucks big time i have to back to school before i can even get a damn job that will cover my damn living cost HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA The Lord Always Gives Us Our Needs And Not Our Wants i hold tight to that AND IM NOT BEGING FOR BREAD And Sheltered Im Clothed And Im Fed!!! AMEN !!! but it does feel good to bitch about and let it out !!! i consider myself a high class bum at least :D

exactly.........absolutly..........completely..... ........... :thumbsup:

facelessmike 04-27-2006 01:41 AM

Quote:

exactly.........absolutly..........completely..... ........... :thumbsup:

^^ definitely...indubitably...fo sure!

I feel mostly really meh.

metalchris25 04-27-2006 02:43 AM

bleh.

Ana4Stapp 04-27-2006 06:20 AM