CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Secret Creed??? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10885)

Mr. Seeker 04-23-2006 12:02 AM

The Secret Creed???

:confused: Before Weathered came out I heard about a Creedquest online game or something, what exactly was it? And did anyone ever win it? I've seen some of the clues like the hidden stuff on the albums and was wondering if they ever figured out what it meant.....

Creed7352 04-23-2006 12:57 AM

Re: The Secret Creed???

it was just clever marketing. there were prizes on the creedquest games each week, and one grand prize. but i don't think the person who won the grand prize ever got it.

Steve 04-23-2006 10:27 AM

What was the grand prize? I forgot lol...

I renewed my subscription for Creed INK like 3 months before they just dissappeared off the face of the earth. :( $20 (or whatever) down the drain. Although I did pick up a Human Clay Vinyl for "renewing early" or something...

Agent D 04-23-2006 01:39 PM

Wasn't CreedQuest that thing with the coordinates on the spine of Human Clay?

LeftOfTheMurder 04-23-2006 02:04 PM

I believe those coordinates were the latitude and longitude points of those specific crossroads on the cover of Human Clay. I've seen an actual photo of that place somewhere once before

Creed7352 04-23-2006 04:03 PM

the grand prize was to spend the day with the band or something right? i forget too..lol it was something like, hanging out with the band at universal studios florida and going on a creedquest of their own or something.

Agent D 04-23-2006 07:24 PM

There was a great site up for a while that had every last bit of info about the event, but it went down awhile back. I don't remember the name though.

Bridge of Clay 04-24-2006 10:45 AM

ugh... I wonder why the winner never got to spend the day with them! :rolleyes:

RoffeDH 04-24-2006 02:34 PM

Yeah... And I don't know if I would have wanted to do it... They fought to much... And if that would have leaked out at the moment they were still together, disaster!

metalchris25 04-24-2006 06:04 PM

I always thought it was just a clever marketing ploy till I got the issue of Guitar World in the mail that they were on. Supposedly there were clues on the cover of the mag.

MajorCreedFan 05-02-2006 07:52 PM

Okay... first of all this sucks that I cannot remember by user name and password.... SO I had to re-register...

But anyway..........

The whole Creed Quest thing was friggen awesome. I saved EVERYTHING on disc from that.

And yes, that girl who won was screwed out of it I guess. But from what I heard, she did get a nice prize in the end.. which she sold on e-bay.

RoffeDH 05-03-2006 03:47 AM

What did she get?

BigBassDrummer 06-18-2006 01:03 AM

I won one of the weeks... I got my prize rather quick too. It was a 6 ft tall Weather tree (from the cover art) that was signed by all the band members. Sadly, it is now in the dump somewhere... it took up too much floorspace and had water damage to begin with right out of the box...

Mr. Seeker 06-22-2006 01:22 AM

The tree thing was cool, have any pics? But I really want to know what the girl got:bounce:

Rocketqueen 10-07-2006 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBassDrummer
I won one of the weeks... I got my prize rather quick too. It was a 6 ft tall Weather tree (from the cover art) that was signed by all the band members. Sadly, it is now in the dump somewhere... it took up too much floorspace and had water damage to begin with right out of the box...

THE TREE LIVES***:D I,ve Got Pics Of The Original WEATHERED TREE. And As A matter of fact Shes at her most beautiful this season *** da goodness hers knows it too lol J/k