CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 02-12-2005 10:02 PM

Oh man Julie! :( What's wrong?

fluttergirl 02-12-2005 10:16 PM

why cant people just say what they mean?
it would be all so much easier
and people would be stop being shocked at my bluntness.....

JulieCitySlicker 02-12-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh man Julie! :( What's wrong?

The management there are a bunch of immature,backstabbing assholes Hayley :mad1:

aussiecreeder 02-12-2005 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Why the hell do I keep coming on here. I'm supposed to be writing my portion of my group's Ecological Economics paper. I'm writing a section about the pros of the Yucca Mountain project as pertaining to Ecology.

H-D :pimp:

So is it basically the pros and cons of the project ecologically and whether the project is sustainable? I say forget the tree-hugging hippies and burn all the coal you want! lol jk

Higher_Desire 02-13-2005 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
So is it basically the pros and cons of the project ecologically and whether the project is sustainable? I say forget the tree-hugging hippies and burn all the coal you want! lol jk

LOL. Well, that is my personal philosophy... :D It's a bit deeper than that. That's just my section. The whole thing is about the assumptions and ultimate goals based upon the three policy goals of Ecological Economics of sustainable scale, just distribution, and effieicient allocation, as well as a history of the project and existing policy alternatives along with the ecological and economic pros and cons of Yucca Mountain and how they pertain to the three policy goals as previously mentioned. Poo.

Anna1011 02-13-2005 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
LOL. Well, that is my personal philosophy... :D It's a bit deeper than that. That's just my section. The whole thing is about the assumptions and ultimate goals based upon the three policy goals of Ecological Economics of sustainable scale, just distribution, and effieicient allocation, as well as a history of the project and existing policy alternatives along with the ecological and economic pros and cons of Yucca Mountain and how they pertain to the three policy goals as previously mentioned. Poo.

hmmm.. sound fun lol :D

Quote:

loud music is not enough, you also have to sing....preferably really badly! good times!

totally have to sing its the only way to stop dying of bordem

The Lithium 02-13-2005 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
Christy

oh yeah, absolutely hideous

No man, she's fucking ugly!

Anna1011 02-13-2005 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
No man, she's fucking ugly!

im with you lith she aint all that good lookin

orlando 02-13-2005 06:14 PM

I love rainbows and gum drops and especially my friend Sebastian!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2005 06:52 PM

I'm friggen tired :thud:

aussiecreeder 02-13-2005 06:58 PM

I was driving around last night when this stupid cat ran right underneath my car and was killed instantly. I felt kind of bad afterwards (such a softie lol) but If I didn't know any better I would have sworn it committed suicide. It was almost as if the dumb feline timed its run to have its head right underneath my front left tyre. I couldn't do anything for it as at even at 50 km/h no animal that small is going to survive that. Anyhow not my fault but thought I'ld share.......

JulieCitySlicker 02-13-2005 07:00 PM

That sucks

hayley 02-14-2005 03:19 AM

Quote:

I was driving around last night when this stupid cat ran right underneath my car and was killed instantly. I felt kind of bad afterwards (such a softie lol) but If I didn't know any better I would have sworn it committed suicide. It was almost as if the dumb feline timed its run to have its head right underneath my front left tyre. I couldn't do anything for it as at even at 50 km/h no animal that small is going to survive that. Anyhow not my fault but thought I'ld share.......

Michael ... that's awful. The poor cat. Eew killed instantly ... :( Did you close your eyes and pray for it to go to happy catty land? That's sad, I couldn't imagine hitting an innocent animal ... btw, I know it's not your fault, it's just sad lol

Sincirr 02-14-2005 06:15 AM

Quote:

Yeh, that does suck. I couldnt cope with that. I would be hating myself forever. Even tho I hate cats, I would still be pretty devo. How U doin now neighbour? :(

Anna1011 02-14-2005 11:37 AM

i went out today expecting to have a shit day so i thought id do some shopping so bought some new underware and a new top for when i go see alterbridge and my day turned out better than expected.