CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Release Date (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12332)

TheGreatDivide 05-27-2009 10:37 AM

Re: Release Date

*Update - Don't Give Up

This is the fifth confirmed song

TrulyAmazing 05-27-2009 10:46 AM

:) thats a relief (* Great Divide

TheGreatDivide 05-27-2009 10:50 AM

i can't tell if thats snarky or not... coming from you probably not :) ur welcome Truly Amazing

TrulyAmazing 05-27-2009 11:16 AM

who me snarky :) why no i know your being snarky Great Divide but i,ll forgive ya :) in all :) PEACE Be With Ya ,

TheGreatDivide 05-28-2009 06:13 PM

All I know is that regardkess of this being a true cd or a forced one, we're long over due.

skyguy86 05-28-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide
All I know is that regardkess of this being a true cd or a forced one, we're long over due.

Definately agree. However, from all of the interviews I've heard, it sounds like this is the real deal. I honestly don't think this is a scheme created by Wind-Up to make money. I truly believe that all four members have made peace all around and are ready to get back to what they do best: create memorable music.

TrulyAmazing 05-28-2009 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGreatDivide

AMEN AND AMEN AND AMEN regardless all precepts and aspects with and on it i 100 percent agree

XALTERBRIDGEX 05-29-2009 11:29 AM

It is going to be real interesting to see what kind of music the guys come up with. I have a feeling its going to sound nothing like their first 3 Cds because look at how far Mark has come musically and artistically since "Weathered". All the guys have more experience under thier belt and Im prepared to have my face melted off with Mark's guitar riffs! Creed 2009>Creed 2000

skyguy86 05-29-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XALTERBRIDGEX
It is going to be real interesting to see what kind of music the guys come up with. I have a feeling its going to sound nothing like their first 3 Cds because look at how far Mark has come musically and artistically since "Weathered". All the guys have more experience under thier belt and Im prepared to have my face melted off with Mark's guitar riffs! Creed 2009>Creed 2000

Something tells me you're right. Scott has evolved into a much better singer and person over these past 5 years. And as for the members from Alter Bridge, oh my God they have taken leaps forward in their artistic ability! Words can't describe how freaking godlike Mark has become (and he was already amazing to begin with). So I agree that this Creed album has the potential to blow us out of the water and silence all the haters for good.

Dogstar 05-29-2009 01:06 PM

Not to be a Debby Downer, but I just hope Wind Up doesn't soften it all up.

TrulyAmazing 05-29-2009 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

:rockon: :roll: Oh man Dog i dont blame ya your not being a debby downer good hard stuff with a good collabration of melody at the right time

TheGreatDivide 06-01-2009 10:38 AM

Found on site saying the album is coming out 8/25, which is a tuesday.

TrulyAmazing 06-01-2009 11:25 AM

thanks for the info plus adding it falls on tuesday i,ll put in my memo not being snarky i promise that really did help

TheGreatDivide 06-01-2009 04:34 PM

:rolleyes: never have i been snarky... i'll check ur memo later.

Agent D 06-01-2009 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Of course, that's a possibility. I know the bandmembers have all said over and over that this fourth album is going to sound way different and we all assume that means a harder, edgier sound but me personally, I'll have to wait and see. There is no reason to believe that Wind-Up isn't meddling in all of this.