CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp involved in terror!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6077)

The Lithium 03-14-2004 06:32 AM

Stapp involved in terror!!

Take a look at this guys!! :eek: It seems like I'm having some breaking news right here. Stapp has been involved in terror for years. Just take a look at this pics right here!!

Stapp1
Stapp2
Stapp3

Oh my God... :eek:

Julbright 03-14-2004 08:41 AM

Someone has WAY too much time on their hands!!!

The Lithium 03-14-2004 08:55 AM

The pics are actually from CreedSucks.com. I seached for Stapp pics on google and found those and saw that they were from CreedSucks.

Mr. Prophet Man 03-14-2004 09:42 AM

Man, those anti-Creed sites are incredible.... they are so funny too, had fun lookin at 'em

The Lithium 03-14-2004 09:45 AM

I think this is the only funny thing CreedSucks ever made.

luvscott4ever 03-14-2004 03:18 PM

Pretty sad when people have too much time to come up with sh*t like that!!!!

facelessman 03-14-2004 08:51 PM

oh my gay

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 10:11 PM

Here's an idea for a new thread!
You know they're Creed-haters if...
they have enough time on their hands to come up with a creedsucks website, and stupid pictures!

Higher_Desire 03-14-2004 11:48 PM

Kinda clever, but stoopid. Some people have way too much time on their hands.

H-D :cool:

RMadd 03-15-2004 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
You know they're Creed-haters if...
they have enough time on their hands to come up with a creedsucks website, and stupid pictures!

you got that right! or if they're dumb enough to join a creed forum so as to just bash the hell out of the band and its fans....

Trees of Wisdom 03-15-2004 03:16 AM

It wasn't funny, simple as that.

facelessman 03-15-2004 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
you got that right! or if they're dumb enough to join a creed forum so as to just bash the hell out of the band and its fans....

agreed

Trees of Wisdom 03-15-2004 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
agreed

What can they talk about? This is basically what they discuss:"um well, we hate Creed and we have no lives."

The Lithium 03-15-2004 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
What can they talk about? This is basically what they discuss:"um well, we hate Creed and we have no lives."

C'mon, you're overreacting!! I think they're hella funny, it's just a joke. They hate Creed, fine, I hate Backstreet Boys... Just because you "hate" a band it doesn't have to mean that you don't have a life. I didn't post this 'cause I got pissed off, I posted this 'cause I thought it was funny! Calm down guys!

facelessman 03-15-2004 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
C'mon, you're overreacting!! I think they're hella funny, it's just a joke. They hate Creed, fine, I hate Backstreet Boys... Just because you "hate" a band it doesn't have to mean that you don't have a life. I didn't post this 'cause I got pissed off, I posted this 'cause I thought it was funny! Calm down guys!

its not a joke.

WeatheredWoman 03-15-2004 09:29 AM

Quote:

It wasn't funny, simple as that.

Sorry Lith, but I have to agree with Trees of Wisdom!! But people got a different taste of humor... it's ok!

Btw... WELCOME ABOARD TREES!!!

I hope you'll enjoy this board as much as I do and I love your avie of Tremo :thumbsup:

JulieCitySlicker 03-15-2004 01:01 PM

Wow! I thought I had no life :rolleyes:
That was the gayest thing I have ever seen in my life :wtf:
I don't feel so bad now that I'm always here ;)

Trees of Wisdom 03-15-2004 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Sorry Lith, but I have to agree with Trees of Wisdom!! But people got a different taste of humor... it's ok!

Btw... WELCOME ABOARD TREES!!!

I hope you'll enjoy this board as much as I do and I love your avie of Tremo :thumbsup:

Hey WeatheredWoman! I've been viewing this forum for quite a while, but I decided to join, late last night (lol). Anyway, I know how the people are here on this forum (really cool) and I will enjoy this board. :D

JulieCitySlicker 03-15-2004 07:11 PM

Welcome to the board TreesOfWisdom :D Glad to have ya join us :bumpup:

VoveoVoviVotum 03-15-2004 08:56 PM

Ehhh... not really funny, that stuff's easy to do. I looked through that website. Every band gets negative reviews... even really really popular bands that everyone seems to like, people hate, they just don't always make websites about 'em. Creed only gets one because they are, or were anyway, in the news pretty often. Terrorism stuff is over-done, now, too. If they wanted to be funny, they should stick Scott Stapp in a picture with Jesus or super-impose his head onto Jim Morrison. That'd be funny, to me, be it accurate or not. Maybe they've already done that? I bet someone has, lol. :D

Welcome to the board, Trees of Wisdom. I'm new as all hell, too... er, well, I just haven't posted much.

Hurray for me, I learned 3 more Creed songs tonight.

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-15-2004 11:27 PM

Enjoy your stay at THE CREEDFEED!

Trees of Wisdom 03-15-2004 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Enjoy your stay at THE CREEDFEED!

I will.

farmgirl 03-16-2004 07:45 AM

I don't understand the concepts of "hate sites" in the first place. If someone doesn't like a band, fine, but to make a hate site seems like such a waste of time and energy, which could be spent on things a person does like.

The Lithium 03-16-2004 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
its not a joke.

Then, what the hell is it?

The Lithium 03-16-2004 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
I don't understand the concepts of "hate sites" in the first place. If someone doesn't like a band, fine, but to make a hate site seems like such a waste of time and energy, which could be spent on things a person does like.

Agree!! Why not make a fansite to a band to love instead?

The Lithium 03-16-2004 10:48 AM

Quote:

I will.

Hey man!!! I'm Lith! :D

Nickname: Lith
Lives: Stockholm, Sweden

CreedFeed rocks!!

Mr. Prophet Man 03-16-2004 01:13 PM

c'mon loosen up people, those were funny as hell

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Prophet Man
c'mon loosen up people, those were funny as hell

Thank you!!!!! Finally someone who doesn't take this way to serius!

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 01:31 PM

Quote:

Hey man!!! I'm Lith! :D

Nickname: Lith
Lives: Stockholm, Sweden

CreedFeed rocks!!

Nickname: Trees
Lives: Tustin, CA

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:33 PM

Quote:

Nickname: Trees
Lives: Tustin, CA

Hey, we're in the same age and both Creed lovers. Just in different parts of the world, but whatever. Cheers man! :cheers:

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 01:35 PM

Quote:

Hey, we're in the same age and both Creed lovers. Just in different parts of the world, but whatever. Cheers man! :cheers:

Cheers indeed! :cheers:

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:42 PM

Quote:

Cheers indeed! :cheers:

You have any other things you enjoy to do in you free time, beside from diggin' Creed?

:jam: :crest: :tremonti: :stapp: :flip: :crest: :jam:

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 01:49 PM

Quote:

You have any other things you enjoy to do in you free time, beside from diggin' Creed?

:jam: :crest: :tremonti: :stapp: :flip: :crest: :jam:

I love to play PC games, talk, and hang out with my friends.

The Lithium 03-16-2004 01:54 PM

Quote:

I love to play PC games, talk, and hang out with my friends.

Seems like a nice life! ;) Me, myself, I like to play music and acting. I'm actually touring in Europe from time to time. Here's a pic of me. It's like 4 mouth old, but hell... I'm planning on taking a new soon. Anyway, here you go: THE LITHIUM

By the way, beside from Creed, what music do you digg?

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 02:01 PM

Quote:

Seems like a nice life! ;) Me, myself, I like to play music and acting. I'm actually touring in Europe from time to time. Here's a pic of me. It's like 4 mouth old, but hell... I'm planning on taking a new soon. Anyway, here you go: THE LITHIUM

By the way, beside from Creed, what music do you digg?

That's cool that you're touring. I hope you have a great time, next time you tour.

I also digg: Metallica, Lynard Skynard, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Nickelback, Seether, Audioslave, Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, 12 Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Evanescence, Submersed, Edgewater, Fuel, and Foo Fighters.

The Lithium 03-16-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:

That's cool that you're touring. I hope you have a great time, next time you tour.

Next time will be in May. Wish me luck :D

Quote:

I also digg: Metallica, Lynard Skynard, Pearl Jam, AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Nickelback, Seether, Audioslave, Disturbed, 3 Doors Down, 12 Stones, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Evanescence, Submersed, Edgewater, Fuel, and Foo Fighters.

Pretty much the same as I digg. Beside from Creed, I'm digging: Metallica, Nickelback, Submersed, Fuel, Our Lady Peace, Lifehouse, Tenacious D, 3 Doors Down, The Offspring, Seether, Shinedown, Edgewater, Seven Wiser, etc, etc.

I also love the music from Moulin Rouge, and love the movie. It's my fave-movie.

I'm going to see Metallica live in May!!! 55.000 will be there!! HELL YEAH!!!

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 02:08 PM

Quote:

Next time will be in May. Wish me luck :D

Pretty much the same as I digg. Beside from Creed, I'm digging: Metallica, Nickelback, Submersed, Fuel, Our Lady Peace, Lifehouse, Tenacious D, 3 Doors Down, The Offspring, Seether, Shinedown, Edgewater, Seven Wiser, etc, etc.

I also love the music from Moulin Rouge, and love the movie. It's my fave-movie.

I'm going to see Metallica live in May!!! 55.000 will be there!! HELL YEAH!!!

That's awesome! I hope you have a great time at the concert. And good luck on your upcoming tour. :D

The Lithium 03-16-2004 02:11 PM

Quote:

That's awesome! I hope you have a great time at the concert. And good luck on your upcoming tour. :D

Thanks man! :D I'm sure the concert will be awesome, it's
METALLICA!!! And yeah, touring is always lovely. Do you have AIM/AOL?

Trees of Wisdom 03-16-2004 02:14 PM

Quote:

Thanks man! :D I'm sure the concert will be awesome, it's
METALLICA!!! And yeah, touring is always lovely. Do you have AIM/AOL?

Yeah, I have AIM. My screen name is tremoaxeman18. Now where did I get my screen name from? :rolleyes:

The Lithium 03-16-2004 02:17 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I have AIM. My screen name is tremoaxeman18. Now where did I get my screen name from? :rolleyes:

Hahah, yeah, where? :nut: At least no one in Creed calls theirselfs for THE LITHIUM. I've added you, but I'm not online right now, I gotta do some homeworks. The clock is 8.18 PM here.

Anyway... Nice to talk to you man! Hope to see you here a lot! :D