CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

hayley 01-13-2005 01:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
oh man a kiwi is going to be darker than me......i am a shame to the great aussie tradition of being brown and getting suncancer.

Muahahaha I will remember you said that. ;) Every 10 minutes "Ooooh Michael, look at my niceeee brrroooownnn skin!!" :laugh:

Quote:

oh we're making jokes now ha? its all good blondes are dumb but they have more fun....or some i'm told lol.

Yes. Lol. I have blonde streaks, wonder if that counts? :rolleyes:

Anna1011 01-13-2005 05:59 AM

im off to town and am skiving school this afternoon, ooo i feel so naughty. :D

The Lithium 01-13-2005 08:30 AM

I rule

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 11:50 AM

I have to brush my teeth soon. It tastes like something crawled into my mouth and died and I have class in 20 minutes.

H-D :pimp:

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I rule

You wish you ruled ;) Hah! I love pickin on you,its so much fun :D

Higher_Desire 01-13-2005 05:01 PM

You can save money by buying seperate nuts and mixing them yourself at home.

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Muahahaha I will remember you said that. ;) Every 10 minutes "Ooooh Michael, look at my niceeee brrroooownnn skin!!" :laugh:

Yes. Lol. I have blonde streaks, wonder if that counts? :rolleyes:

if you tease me about my white skin i will be forced to pull out the secret weapon. when you ask me if your bum looks big in that dress i'll say it looks huge! lmao j/k

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:34 PM

my random thought is that my window on my drivers side is stuck cause the motor controlling the power windows (on that one window) is not working. it got stuck when it was down and so that is an obvious security risk. i've had to tape the window up until i can get it fixed.....grrrrr. luckily the other windows are fine so i won't die. i suddenly despise power windows and want normal ones cause nothing goes wrong.

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 06:41 PM

Melody had her boyfriend here all dang day,watching some gay movie. They Finally left,so I finally have the place to myself again!

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 06:46 PM

melody is your daughter?

JulieCitySlicker 01-13-2005 06:56 PM

No,my roommate ;)

aussiecreeder 01-13-2005 07:10 PM

oh so was it a case of 3 is a crowd? couples stuff......;)

hayley 01-13-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I have to brush my teeth soon. It tastes like something crawled into my mouth and died and I have class in 20 minutes.

Wow, that would have had to be the most off-turning thing I have ever read. Lol.

Quote:

if you tease me about my white skin i will be forced to pull out the secret weapon. when you ask me if your bum looks big in that dress i'll say it looks huge! lmao j/k

:crying: :crying: LOL. Okay so the competition is on; who can be the brownest by the time we meet ... muahahaha I'm so going to kick you ass. ;)

Quote:

i've had to tape the window up until i can get it fixed.....grrrrr. luckily the other windows are fine so i won't die. i suddenly despise power windows and want normal ones cause nothing goes wrong.

Oh man. Taped up windows must be very embarrasing. Hopefully you get that fixed soon :p

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 03:25 AM

Quote:

:crying: :crying: LOL. Okay so the competition is on; who can be the brownest by the time we meet ... muahahaha I'm so going to kick you ass. ;)

Oh I am a dead man.....my policy against tanning salons may need to be forsaken. If that doesn't work then I can always cheat by putting on a crapload of tanning cream the morning I see ya lol.

Quote:

Oh man. Taped up windows must be very embarrasing. Hopefully you get that fixed soon :p

Not really because my car doesn't dictate my personality. I just ooze cool. In fact I am cool personified, if cool had a statue it would be me! lol It is actually kind of embarassing. When it got stuck last night I was franticallly trying to get them up and get them to stay there but to no avail lol. I think the motor that controls the window needs to be replaced which costs money grrrrrr.

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2005 08:19 AM

Urg! I don't want to go to work today :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Muad'Dib 01-14-2005 08:28 AM

I know how you feel. Ive only been back at work for week, and its just been 5 days of constant stress.

Higher_Desire 01-14-2005 01:48 PM

We just watched the weirdest movie in my Psych of the Movies class. It was "The Lady Vanishes." it was made in like 1936.

hayley 01-14-2005 03:30 PM

Quote:

Oh I am a dead man.....my policy against tanning salons may need to be forsaken.

:laugh: You can do that, but I will still be browner. ;)

Quote:

If that doesn't work then I can always cheat by putting on a crapload of tanning cream the morning I see ya lol.

LOL that stuff is so gross. I remember one girl at my school, she came into class and her legs were YELLOW. :vomit: It looked so pathetic, I mean she must have known her legs weren't brown, but yellow! Yuck.

Quote:

Not really because my car doesn't dictate my personality. I just ooze cool.

Aha ... well that's debatable. ;) Just kidding you are very cool. :D lol.

Quote:

When it got stuck last night I was franticallly trying to get them up and get them to stay there but to no avail lol. I think the motor that controls the window needs to be replaced which costs money grrrrrr.

LOL noo moneeeyyyy. :D That's funny, I can just imagine you trying to fix your window ... ahh funny moments lol

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2005 07:29 PM

Dang! I'm freezing :wtf:

fluttergirl 01-14-2005 07:41 PM

no where to go and nothing to do on a friday sucks.

JulieCitySlicker 01-14-2005 07:58 PM

Ya it does :(

aussiecreeder 01-14-2005 08:26 PM

Quote:

:laugh: You can do that, but I will still be browner. ;)

In Aus a few years ago (still do it to some extent) they ran this huge anti suncancer campaign and i think it kind of affected me lol. anyway that is my excuse for losing this and i'm sticking to it. ah forget that losing attitude we need a prize for the winner. the brownest person gets what? :)

Quote:

LOL that stuff is so gross. I remember one girl at my school, she came into class and her legs were YELLOW. :vomit: It looked so pathetic, I mean she must have known her legs weren't brown, but yellow! Yuck.

Yellow? ugh thats not good....there are these billboards all over my part of melbourne advertising this tanning cream and they've of course got the gorgous girl with the perfect tan. i think i want to marry her lol.......;)

Quote:

Aha ... well that's debatable. ;) Just kidding you are very cool. :D lol.

flattery will get you everywhere....:)

Quote:

LOL noo moneeeyyyy. :D That's funny, I can just imagine you trying to fix your window ... ahh funny moments lol

lol I'm trying to hold this thing up but it keeps falling down and then I'm scared I'm going to break the window. I just hope it doesn't cost me too much.......

hayley 01-14-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

In Aus a few years ago (still do it to some extent) they ran this huge anti suncancer campaign and i think it kind of affected me lol. anyway that is my excuse for losing this and i'm sticking to it. ah forget that losing attitude we need a prize for the winner. the brownest person gets what? :)

Ohh well fair enough about the campaign, you stick to your guns. (Ehehee, I'm SO going to win) ;) Hmmm, a prize. I will need to think about that one, about what I really really want! Because I'm going to win... ;) LOL do you have any ideas?

Quote:

Yellow? ugh thats not good....there are these billboards all over my part of melbourne advertising this tanning cream and they've of course got the gorgous girl with the perfect tan. i think i want to marry her lol....... ;)

Typical men .. :rolleyes: hehe. Of course they have the most perfect women/men advertising for stuff, it wouldn't be that appealing if they had someone who was ... I don't know how to put that word .. :laugh: lol

Quote:

lol I'm trying to hold this thing up but it keeps falling down and then I'm scared I'm going to break the window. I just hope it doesn't cost me too much.......

Put some balls into it, the window won't break. lol. And yeah, hopefully it doesn't, you need to save!!!! :D hah

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 12:48 AM

Quote:

Ohh well fair enough about the campaign, you stick to your guns. (Ehehee, I'm SO going to win) ;) Hmmm, a prize. I will need to think about that one, about what I really really want! Because I'm going to win... ;) LOL do you have any ideas?

Me taking on someone in a tanning contest? I must have gone crazy.....:laugh: I'm not ultra white but I'm such a goner....ummm how bout the loser buys dinner?

Quote:

Typical men .. :rolleyes: hehe. Of course they have the most perfect women/men advertising for stuff, it wouldn't be that appealing if they had someone who was ... I don't know how to put that word .. :laugh: lol

Well if someone is not perfect, wouldn't that be ummm imperfect? :p Nothing wrong with beauty......hehe.

Quote:

Put some balls into it, the window won't break. lol. And yeah, hopefully it doesn't, you need to save!!!! :D hah

My mechanic is going away which means it won't be fixed for about a week. That means the temporary measure of tape has to be on there for a while....how embarassing lol.

Muad'Dib 01-15-2005 01:48 AM

Yeah my car needs few fix ups too. Left light, drivers window, and worst of all it has no fucking air-con. When its over 38 degrees over here, its like a bloody sauna on way home.

hayley 01-15-2005 02:49 AM

Quote:

Me taking on someone in a tanning contest? I must have gone crazy.....:laugh:

Yeah, I think you have! Why would you put yourself up for something like this, when you know you're going to loose? ;)

Quote:

I'm not ultra white but I'm such a goner....ummm how bout the loser buys dinner?

Muahaha! That sounds good to me. :D So should I start thinking of the most expensive meal right about now? LOL :D :D This will be fun, inspecting each other at the airport too see who is the brownest, lmao

Quote:

My mechanic is going away which means it won't be fixed for about a week. That means the temporary measure of tape has to be on there for a while....how embarassing lol.

Oh that sucks .... lol tape ... that's so funny :D Hope you get it fixed real soon though

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Yeah my car needs few fix ups too. Left light, drivers window, and worst of all it has no fucking air-con. When its over 38 degrees over here, its like a bloody sauna on way home.

can't you open your windows?

hayley 01-15-2005 04:57 AM

LOL I can't help but laugh at that ... the most obvious thing to do LMFAO

Muad'Dib 01-15-2005 06:17 AM

I do heh. But its still fucking hot. Because most of time I drive home down freeway, many stops for 5 minutes or so. Its boiling.

Anna1011 01-15-2005 04:51 PM

do lasses worry more than lads?

hayley 01-15-2005 09:44 PM

It's 30 degrees here, WOO HOOO :D:D:D:D:D:D

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
I do heh. But its still fucking hot. Because most of time I drive home down freeway, many stops for 5 minutes or so. Its boiling.

peak hour traffic hey? i thought perth traffic would be okay. how many people in perth? about a million right?

30 degrees hey kiwi? liar! :p

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 09:47 PM

and to answer the earlier question i think girls do worry more than guys who are generally laid back.

hayley 01-15-2005 09:48 PM

Quote:

30 degrees hey kiwi? liar! :p

Wanna bet? :p What's the temp. in Melbourne?

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 09:52 PM

lol in melbourne today it would be about 22......how could this happen? :laugh:

hayley 01-15-2005 09:57 PM

OMG OMG this should be on the news, New Zealand has a higher temprature than Melbourne!! MUAHAHAHAHA ;) This is great lol

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 09:59 PM

lol don't get too happy melbourne is at the south of australia. when anywhere in new zealand has a higher tempature than darwin for instance then call me! :laugh:

Dogstar 01-15-2005 10:07 PM

The #@!@!#%$#@!@#$@$ Jets kicker sucks :mad:

hayley 01-15-2005 10:08 PM

LOL damn it I knew you would say something like that. :p

It's pretty awesome weather, we've had 5 straight days of it. :D Hope your weather gets good soon too, mind you, 22, can't complain

aussiecreeder 01-15-2005 10:16 PM

i have an answer for everything! :p
we'll cop some 40 degree days in feb and march which is just too hot. low 30's is good but anymore than that it is a bit crazy. the weather up north is better cause its more stable.