CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 04-08-2007 12:32 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

I cannnt believe....Keane, Velvet Revolver, Bad Religion,Aerosmith will be touring here in this month...and i CANT see any of them...I CANT BELIEVE IT...

but of course im glad cuz i wont be able to see Evanescence either...

GrafiTTied 04-08-2007 07:08 AM

omphaloskepsis = contemplation of one's navel............
did you even think that such a word existed? Oh and Happy Easter everybody!

Sincirr 04-08-2007 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I cannot believe....Keane, Velvet Revolver, Bad Religion,Aerosmith will be touring here in this month...and i CANT see any of them...I CANT BELIEVE IT...

I may have missed it in another thread somewhere, but why cant you go?:(
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar referring to Bilal's cookie post
Awww, bilal. You seem like a very thoughtful person

OMG I KNOW!
Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebio referring to Bilal's cookie post as well
That's where the other half of my fourth cookie is!!!

HA!

...Oh and BTW Heavensonfire!!!! I still wanna know about this italian stalion!:wtf::laugh:

bilal 04-08-2007 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
...Oh and BTW Heavensonfire!!!! I still wanna know about this italian stalion!:wtf::laugh:

never did i know about this ..till. .. I ...googled it.... damn!... :lolsign:

aww man... world is just getting on my nerves.... aint never get what i deserve.... i am sure when i will die, they wont barry me six feet down, i bet just five feets.... suckers! ......:mad: ....

JulieCitySlicker 04-09-2007 12:51 PM

I have a feeling that I'm gonna have ta kill somebody by the time my sister's wedding gets here next month :mad: :mad1: :wtf:

Sincirr 04-11-2007 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bilal
never did i know about this ..till. .. I ...googled it.... damn!...

Ok well u see there are many italian stalions out there but which one HEAVENSONFIRE was talking about I have NO IDEA! I want INFORMATION!:suave::roll:

HeavensOnFire 04-13-2007 01:00 AM

Quote:

Ok well u see there are many italian stalions out there but which one HEAVENSONFIRE was talking about I have NO IDEA! I want INFORMATION!:suave::roll:

oh girlfriend, dont worry ...i promise i,ll give ya all the details, :)

eusebioCBR 04-14-2007 12:57 AM

these pretzels are making me thirsty

GrafiTTied 04-14-2007 05:38 AM

hungry.....growl.....need food....gimme food........

Dogstar 04-14-2007 07:09 PM

Chai tea is awesome.

Sincirr 04-15-2007 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SISSY
oh girlfriend, dont worry ...i promise i,ll give ya all the details

**grins as she sees a PM marked "INFORMATION"**
aaaaahhhh :D I seee I have maaaaaaaaaaail...about a male too no doubt!:suave:
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Chai tea is awesome.

Damn straight:jam:

bilal 04-15-2007 09:53 AM

Quote:

**grins as she sees a PM marked "INFORMATION"**
aaaaahhhh :D I seee I have maaaaaaaaaaail...about a male too no doubt!:suave:

**gulps** :eek: ......

ohh..... well, ... there is no use in regretting when the envelope has been pushed..... lets just crawl back on our foot steps ....and call it a day...... while the rest of the world will be sleeping in their nests.... there will be one lamp that will light through out the night..... and we shall not be there to witness the glow in the window....and pray for the dawn to never rise.....

Dogstar 04-15-2007 11:37 AM

Rain, rain, go away, come again some other month. Sheesh, we have flood warnings today. :eek:

GrafiTTied 04-15-2007 01:50 PM

i wouldnt mind a flood right now, im living in a boiling pot!

Dogstar 04-15-2007 03:35 PM

Heh, you don't want this :D. They are saying on TV that one river may crest 13 feet above flood stage. That's going to wreck a lot of homes if that's the case.

GrafiTTied 04-16-2007 01:22 PM

we dont have any rivers close by......we have a big lake. On second thought maybe i dont want a flood that lake stinks like hell on earth....no one would want that lake to overflow Phooey! maybe a good downpour should do.

Sincirr 04-17-2007 06:52 AM

So dumb that the rain is either desperately needed in one place, and drowning people in another! Fricken annoying isnt it.:banghead:

GrafiTTied 04-17-2007 08:20 AM

apparently the rain gods listened to my pleas......we had rain today afternoon!!

Sincirr 04-17-2007 09:52 AM

^oh....
cancel that rave then....:laugh:

bilal 04-17-2007 01:48 PM

does anyones temptation to use a fire extinguisher has ever gone out of hand... like mine.....like the way i felt today... those red...shinny.. metal beauties .... hanging... everywhere...at work...staricase.... i duno... urgghhh

HeavensOnFire 04-17-2007 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
**gulps** :eek: ......

ohh..... well, ... there is no use in regretting when the envelope has been pushed..... lets just crawl back on our foot steps ....and call it a day...... while the rest of the world will be sleeping in their nests.... there will be one lamp that will light through out the night..... and we shall not be there to witness the glow in the window....and pray for the dawn to never rise.....

:) .....have you tried LUNESTA ....

JulieCitySlicker 04-25-2007 03:02 PM

I'm having the worst freaken period ever:eek: :wtf: :censored: :help:

Sincirr 04-26-2007 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
does anyones temptation to use a fire extinguisher has ever gone out of hand... like mine.....like the way i felt today... those red...shinny.. metal beauties .... hanging... everywhere...at work...staricase.... i duno... urgghhh

Dude I TOTALLY HAVE! But it was in high school and the stairs were in the backstage area of the massive and very echoey school hall...and I blissfully recall blissfully setting them off many a blissful time.:cloud9:
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

:bigjump:
If ONLY I had a chair with WHEELS!

HeavensOnFire 04-26-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I'm having the worst freaken period ever:eek: :wtf: :censored: :help:

YES, of course me to julie, PMS PMS, just really bad pms, you da know it everybody must die!!!! we really cant be bothered with anything else except glory , i need A Chair Give Me Give MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sincirr 04-27-2007 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
YES, of course me too julie, PMS PMS, just really bad pms, i need A Chair Give Me Give MEHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Happy to oblige my dear!
:chair:
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair::chair::chair:
:chair:

GrafiTTied 04-27-2007 11:05 AM

Has anyone watched the recent Mr. Bean movie? Im dying to watch but the stupid multiplexes are so full :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 04-27-2007 12:57 PM

Thank God its not supposed to rain tomorrow! Its getting rather annoying:rolleyes: ;)

Sincirr 04-28-2007 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
Has anyone watched the recent Mr. Bean movie? Im dying to watch but the stupid multiplexes are so full :mad:

I have seen it. It was quite funny actually. Enjoyed it heaps. Hope u can get in to see it soon.

GrafiTTied 04-28-2007 11:23 AM

Hah! i knew it! Mr. bean is always irresistably funny...stupid critics dont know what theyre saying.

eusebioCBR 04-28-2007 02:33 PM

can't talk now, gotta go!!!

bilal 04-28-2007 05:10 PM

^ lol

ahh..... i wish i knew what to say...............

:chair: escapade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :chair:

Sincirr 04-30-2007 01:31 PM

HA! I am watching a The Making Of John Lennon's Imagine, and they were in the studio and he was goin off and they cut and Lennon looks into the studio and goes "Come on ya c**t" in this Liverpool accent...I just Laughed my ass off!
Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
Hah! i knew it! Mr. bean is always irresistably funny...stupid critics dont know what theyre saying.

Yeh well if gifted artists listened to critics, how supressed would their creativity be! F***k da critics I say!:jam:

HeavensOnFire 04-30-2007 01:41 PM

What Great Man

Guys Da John Lennon Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :D Lets Of Course Keep The Dream Alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hey I,ll Even Sing Alone

Sincirr 04-30-2007 01:46 PM

Re: What Great Man

Quote:

Guys Da John Lennon Hugs :hugs: :hugs: :D Lets Of Course Keep The Dream Alive, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hey I,ll Even Sing Alone

ahhh no i have a band fer ya!
:smileyban
And Scotty will join in too!
:stapp:

HeavensOnFire 04-30-2007 02:14 PM

Quote:

ahhh no i have a band fer ya!
And Scotty will join in too!

thats ok really :D Only Lennon Can Really Keep that Dream Alive its his undying masterpiece HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Scotty can stick with da torn issuies HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, please :D dont hit sis wit da chair my pain killers are wearing off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

JulieCitySlicker 04-30-2007 02:48 PM

To bad there is rain headed this way, its been so nice here lately:)

HeavensOnFire 05-01-2007 10:05 PM

:) i know it but if would like sunshine all the time we would still bitch b/c it would not be raining, BOOK OF PROVERBS, Mans Never Satisfied,

Sincirr 05-02-2007 09:34 AM

Quote:

thats ok really :D Only Lennon Can Really Keep that Dream Alive its his undying masterpiece HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, Scotty can stick with da torn issuies HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, please :D dont hit sis wit da chair my pain killers are wearing off haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Well FINE then! :suave:
Torn, I'm filthy
Born in my own misery
Stole all that you gave me
Control you claim you save me

The peace is dead in my soul
I have blamed the reasons for
My intentions poor
Yes I'm the one who
The only one who
Would carry on this far

:stappchic
HA!:chair:

Ana4Stapp 05-02-2007 11:47 AM

hummm I wish i had something interesting to say...but im too confused now...i mean, not confused...but disappointed...

GrafiTTied 05-02-2007 12:23 PM

I feel like ive been given justice.........all of last years suffering, mental torture, strain, tears and struggles has all been looked after. I can now put my hands up and say "Im a happy person". I could cry with happiness if i only could remember how to.........