CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 03-03-2005 06:19 AM

Daily Bread

March 3rd

"Holy and transcendent."

No matter how we try to perceive God, he is still God and we are not. We must forever remember that the original, and still primary sin was to try to become like God in terms of knowledge and understanding. We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty. This is both exciting and frustrating. But the promise remains that one day we will be like him and see him as he is.

"My thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Isaiah 55:8-9

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 03-03-2005 09:57 AM

:D :jam: FOR, As The Rains Falleth From The Heavens And Returneth Not Thither Bur Waters The Earth And Makes It Bring Fourth A Bud That It May Give A Seed To The Sower And Bread To The Eater So Shall My Word Be That Goeth Forth Out Of My Mouth It Shall Not Return Un To Me Void But It Shall Accomplish That Which I Please And It Shall Prosper In The thing Whereto I Sent It For Ye Shall Go Fourth Out With Joy And Be Led Fourth With Peace The Mountians And The Hills Shall BreakForth Before You In To Singing And All The Trees Of The Filed Shall Clap Their Hands Instead Of The Thorn Shall Come Up The Fig Tree And Instead Of The Brier Shall Come Uo The Myrtle Tree And It Shall Be To The Lord For Name For An Everlasting Sign That Shall Not Be Cut Of.... Job..ch.5 MAN IS BORN UNTO TROUBLE AND IN SIN Call Now If There Be Any That Will Anwser Thee And To Which Of The Saints Wilt Thou Turn For Wrath Killeth Job.24 No One Is Justified With God How Then Can Man Be Justfied With GodOr How Can He Be Clean That Is Born Of A Woman Behold Even To he Moon And It Shineth Not Yea The Stars Are Not Pure In His Sight.. Ecc. To EVERYTHING There Is A Season And Time To Every Purpose Under Heaven And Time To Be Born And A Time To Die A Time To Plant And A Time To Pluck Up That Which Is Planted A Time To Kill :D :D But Lets Still Remembear THOU SHALL NOT KILL And A Time To Heal A Time To Break Down And A Time To Bulid Up A Time To Weep Anjd A Time To Laugh :roll: A Time To Mourn And A Time To Dance A Time To Cat Away Stones And A Time To Gather Stones Together A Time To Embrace A Time To Refrain Embracing A Time To Get And A Time To Loos A Time To Keep And A Time To Cast Away A Time To Rend And A Time To Sew A Time To Keep Silence And A Time To Speak A Time To Love And A Time To Hate And Time Of War And A Time Of Peace What Profit Hath He That Worketh In That Wherein He Laboureth !!! But Hold The Phone Haaaaaaaaa World There Is HOPE All These Things Had Hope IT WAS WRITTEN COMJE UNTO ME ALL THAT OUR HEAVEY Whoooooooooooooooooo AND I WILL GIVE THE REST There Shall Be Wars Unto The End !!! BLESSED OUR THOSE WHO MOURN FOR SHALL THEY BE COMFORTED Whoooooooooooooo JUDGE NOT THESE THINGS For It Was He That Overcame The World Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged Condedemm Not And Ye Shall Not Be Condemmend Forgive And Ye Shall Be Forgiven For He Came Not To Condemen The World But The World Through Him Be Saved Give And It Shall Be Given Unto You Good Meassure Pressed Down And Shaken Together And Running Over Shall Men Give Unto Your Bosom For With The Same Messured Unto You Again Can The Blind Lead The Blind Shall They Not Both Fall In To A Ditch. NICODEMUS And Said Rabbi We Know That Thou Are Teacher Come From God For No Can Do These Mircales..Thou doest Except God Jesus Anwesred And Said I SAY UNTO THEE . Except A Man Be Born Again Ha Cannot See The Kingdom Of God Except A Man Be Born Of The Water He Cannot Enter The Kingdom Of God That Which Is Born Of Flesh Is Flesh AND That Which Is Born Of Spirt Is Born Of Spirt :jam: :jam: MARVEL NOT That I Said Unto Thee Ye Must Be Born Again The Wind Bloweth Where It Listieth And You Hear he Sound But Thereof Canst Not Tell Whither It Goeth So Is Every One Born Of The Spirt !!! Come As Littlie A Child Unto Me Humbile Thy Self Before The Lord Your God He Is The Way And The Truth And The Light Of All The Above Who Is Above The Heavens And Under It And To The Right And To The Left And Tha Falls In Between AND BEHOLD These Were His Commandments Love The Lord Your God With All Your Heart Soul And Mind And The Rest Will Follow Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You Love Thy Neibour As You Love Your Self LOVE Bears All Things Believes All Things Hopes All Things Endures All Things :jam:

Ann Allusion 03-04-2005 12:01 AM

Quote:

We are to know God, but we can never fully know about him. We are to take on his character, but we cannot approach his majesty.

patience and humility...these will please God, and thru such actions we will be spoken to...:rockon:...Heaven...:)

HeavenBesideYou 03-04-2005 06:28 AM

Daily Bread

March 4th

"Never alone."

What a promise. As Psalm 139 emphasizes later, Joshua hears first hand. God will go with him, and us, through all the seasons of life, through all our ups and downs, through temptations and triumphs, even through death. So we can take courage and feel his strength. We are not alone!

Have not I commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

Joshua 1:9

Heaven

creedsister 03-04-2005 10:14 AM

:) :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 03-04-2005 11:56 AM

:rockon:

HeavenBesideYou 03-05-2005 06:53 AM

Daily Bread

March 5th

"Wise guy, eh?."

The purpose of striving for maturity is to use it so that others might also mature.

You then, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable men who will also be qualified to teach others.

2 Timothy 2:1-2

Heaven

creedsister 03-05-2005 10:50 AM

:thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 03-06-2005 10:11 AM

Daily Bread

March 6th

"All who believe will one day praise God in heaven."

Faith is more than just believing, it is trusting our very lives to what we believe. For example, we can believe that someone can walk across a deep gorge on a tightrope. But are we willing to trust that person to carry us across? Faith says yes. Faith in God says we are willing to trust him with our very lives. We are willing to follow his guidelines for living as outlined in the Bible because we have the conviction that this will be best for us.

And you will be among those praising him on that day, for you believed what we testified about him.

1 Thessalonians 1:10

Heaven

creedsister 03-06-2005 10:49 AM

:bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 03-07-2005 06:28 AM

Daily Bread

March 7th

"Trust."

Trust takes time. We need to practice putting our trust in the Lord, but when we do, we find a new confidence that He will be faithful to us. The more we trust, the more we are convinced that our trust is well placed. The key to trust is to try. Try putting your faith in the Lord, and watch wonderful things happen.

O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 25:2

Heaven

creedsister 03-07-2005 09:33 AM

:jam: :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 03-08-2005 06:20 AM

Daily Bread

March 8th

"We are comforted to comfort others."

God doesn't bless us because we are somehow uniquely better than everyone else, but specifically to equip, empower, and encourage us to comfort others. God has human hands only when I use mine to his glory and for his purposes!

Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all of our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves have received from God.

2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Heaven

creedsister 03-08-2005 09:12 AM

:) praise ye the lord o give thanks unto the lord for he is awsomw his mercy endureth forever who can utter the MIGHTY ACTS Of The Lord Who Can Show Forth All His Praise :jam: :jam: ~~Bleesed Are They That Keep Judgement And he that do Righteousness at all times remembear me o lord with favour that thou bearest unto thy people o vist me with thy salvation that i may see the good of thy chosen that i may rejoice in the gladness Psalm 106 :smokin:

HeavenBesideYou 03-09-2005 06:19 AM

Daily Bread

March 9th

"How does faith in God change the way we live?"

Faith in God brings peace of mind and heart because we know that we belong to him, and we know that one day all pain and suffering will end.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you...

Isaiah 26:3

Heaven