CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Stapp is going to be a Thug? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5767)

creedsister 02-05-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr.Anderson
If this is true, I'm definately sticking with Mark Tremonti.

HAHa i here ya

JulieCitySlicker 02-05-2004 07:39 PM

LMAO Teri :D

WeatheredWoman 02-05-2004 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
our minds are alike or you're just a copy cat??? ;) hehehe j/k :D

Just a very very quick copy cat LOL!!! ;)

Bridge of Clay 02-05-2004 07:40 PM

how about Stapp Daddy??? :afro:

girs would love that!

Julbright 02-05-2004 07:44 PM

I think given his current appearance (remember I love the guy so don't gang up on me - he is puffy in the face - deal with it)

a good choice might be

Puff Scotty or
Puff Stappy

He could release his first solo album - Stapp Rapp

TeriB19 02-05-2004 07:46 PM

Rap Crap from my Homeboy, Stapp. :D

WeatheredWoman 02-05-2004 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
How about Snoop-Scotty-Scott? :afro:

:rofl: That's the BEST Teri!! :roll:

Stappishot 02-06-2004 12:07 AM

Whatever

Why don't you all chill out. Just because he's working with "Hip hop stars" or whatever you're trying to say it is. If he wants to do it, let him do it. And as for him being a thug, can anyone explain to me what a thug is? According to eveyone here, you all are pin pointing it just on 1 thing and that's race and color. Don't be fooled. Grow up! :mad1:

DangerousDan85 02-06-2004 12:20 AM

:frankie: :frosty: :syncdance :rainbow: :eyes: :chef: :rockout:

hayley 02-06-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
Why don't you all chill out. Just because he's working with "Hip hop stars" or whatever you're trying to say it is. If he wants to do it, let him do it. And as for him being a thug, can anyone explain to me what a thug is? According to eveyone here, you all are pin pointing it just on 1 thing and that's race and color. Don't be fooled. Grow up! :mad1:

Uhhh, haha that was funny. I'm not racist. And hip-hop/rap/pop SUCKS!! ]
And... "thug" From the dictionary: A very rough and violent person Wow, what a suprise :rolleyes: Just take a look at rap artists lyrics, and the description will fit very nicely.

Anwyay, back on topic, I am quite worried, and hope he doesn't go too overboard with the hip/hop, as I hate it, and it's the worst music there is. Stapp belongs with rock, if he does anything else he's going to look like a fucking idiot, end of story. (No offense Stapp) But it's true. I will be so disappointed, but I guess, we all have to wait until the album comes out. :eek: I am praying that it won't be hip-hop at all

DangerousDan85 02-06-2004 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stappishot
Why don't you all chill out.

i think you should take your own advice

hide 02-06-2004 12:41 AM

i have to admit i am kind of worried, why the producers behind Ashanti, 50 Cent and the like? What is wrong with Kurzweg or for that matter O'Brien, Rubin and the like? I'll try trust Scott to shock, surprise but more importantly please and inspire!

hayley 02-06-2004 12:48 AM

Any producer would be better than the one he's sticking with now

Stappishot 02-06-2004 12:56 AM

Hello

Come on, do u really think he'll go to rap. He's not going anywhere. Ok for people who don't know the business at ALL. There are different producers that work with people from pop/rock/heavy metal/polk etc.etc.... These days the producers don't just stick with 1 group of music,that'll be boring. It's like wearing the same hair style for 40 yrs and never changing it. They work with all types of music people in the music business. For instance N.E.R.D They are producers, who deal with all types of music rock,pop,rap,r&b, all types. And just because someone is working with them doesn't mean there going to rap or whatever. Don't get carried away. :rolleyes:

Stappishot 02-06-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Uhhh, haha that was funny. I'm not racist. And hip-hop/rap/pop SUCKS!! ]
And... "thug" From the dictionary: A very rough and violent person Wow, what a suprise :rolleyes: Just take a look at rap artists lyrics, and the description will fit very nicely.

Anwyay, back on topic, I am quite worried, and hope he doesn't go too overboard with the hip/hop, as I hate it, and it's the worst music there is. Stapp belongs with rock, if he does anything else he's going to look like a fucking idiot, end of story. (No offense Stapp) But it's true. I will be so disappointed, but I guess, we all have to wait until the album comes out. :eek: I am praying that it won't be hip-hop at all

:smokin: