CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Pantera (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13367)

Faceless Man 93 11-30-2010 06:44 PM

Pantera

Okay, it's time to discuss this awesome band's music. In your discussion about the music, please keep it within the "Major label" Pantera records (Cowboys From Hell, Vulgar Display of Power, Far Beyond Driven, The Great Southern Trendkill and Reinventing the Steel). Also, discussion of the shocking death of Dimebag Darrel and other turbulent events in the band's history can also be discussed.

TrulyAmazing 12-08-2010 11:05 AM

Re: Pantera

last minute guys did,nt have speach prepared for todays rememberance of dime, though he be absent with us in the flesh he is with us in spirt always and pushes us for the life we live so i want today to let it be reminded that life be with us not death , although dimes death was unexpected and a shocking surprise the message would be to his friends as same as mine to whatch as well as pray blessed is the man that whatch his posts and prays in the midnight hour even when being certain is far off it get through some how, and to double up on securtiy and loyal bodyguards if i was,nt the LORD THY GOD THAT WAS ON OUR SIDE THAN WHERE WOULD WE BE, As His Spirt Shines Down On Us,To Play And COUNTINUING IN THE WORKS THAT GOD HAS ORDAINED, Opening In The Word Go Over Some Sciptures In Brief And Swiftly,

TrulyAmazing 12-08-2010 11:26 AM

Re: Pantera

our precious greenfields cant be touched in our life saving strengeth that our precious javha GOD knows We So Despraltey Need As Our House As Growed and the goood lorrd knoweth from that same spirtual rock everything THE LORD THY GOD WILL RISE WITH SAVING STRENGETH AND DEFEND HIS BABIES AND HIS CUNNING, AS Dime Was CUNNING HE STILL CUNNING And His Message Is With Us, To Play On Going into EXDOUS :) 23>19> thou shalt not offer the blood of my sacrafice with leavend bread neither shall fat of my sacrafice remain untill the morning the first fruits of the first fruits of the fruitcakes ha lol sorry PRAISE JESUS, The first fruits of the firstfruits of thy land thou shalt bring into the house of the lord THY GOD THE HOLYS OF HOLYS Thou Shalt Not Seethe A Kid In His Mothers Milk, Or Fathers Tradtion PRAISE JESUS, going into first samuel , And Saul Said Unto His Serveant Provide Me Now A Man That Can Walk And Chew Gum :laugh: very rare indeed serious saul said BRING ME ONE THAT CAN PLAY WELL, THAT HE SHALL PLAY WITH HIS HANDS AND THOU SHALLL BE WELL, That Is Cunning And Mighty And Valiant And Of Man Of Wat And Prudent In Matters And Comely Person AND THE LORD THY GOD IS WITH HIM, Ya,alls MUSIC MATTERS, It Matters Today, Amen And Amen ISA>51 9>11> Awake Awake Put On Strength O ARM Of The Lord In JESUS NAME Awake In As The Ancient Days In The Generations Of Old Art Thou Not It That Cut Rehab And Wounded The Dragon, Art Thou Not It Which Hath Dried p The Sea The Waters Of The Great Deep That Hath Made The Depths Of The Sea A Way For The Ransomed To Pass On Over Therefore The Redeemed Of The Lord Shall Return And Come With Singing Unto Zion AND Everlasting JOY SHALL BE UPON THEIR HEAD They Shall Obtain Galdness And Joy And Mourning shall flee away, ONE DAY AT A TIME SWEET JESUS, DIME RIP Brother PEACE BE WITH US IN THE NAME THATS ABOVE ALL OTHER NAMES IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS BLESSING AND STRENGETH, Facelessman93 Thanks For The Tribute Post, it saved me time this morning, post on, ya,alls, ROCK ON,