CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   best album lyrically? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5371)

WeatheredWoman 12-30-2003 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Good idea let's not bring up anything like that once again

:ignore:

WeatheredWoman 12-30-2003 12:34 PM

Hmmm... Best album lyrically??

That must be: " My own weathered human prison clay" :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-30-2003 02:31 PM

There ya go! Great choice! ;) I totaly forgot about that album!

JulieCitySlicker 12-30-2003 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Hmmm... Best album lyrically??

That must be: " My own weathered human prison clay" :D

Good One ;)

hehehehe :D

creedlvr 12-30-2003 02:51 PM

Quote:

Good idea!

Jez 12-30-2003 03:49 PM

Love all of them, but have to say that HC just edges out the other two by a fraction...

creedsister 12-30-2003 06:20 PM

Quote:

HA HA HAHA HA :lolsign:

hide 12-30-2003 07:11 PM

maybe i'm hoping rather then expecting, but we could still a get a new Creed album by say late 2005. This new band and Stapp bring out their albums this year and tour hopefully and we get this anthology thing with hopefully a couple of new songs, one at the least. Hopefully this break rekindles the fire so to speak and everyone realises what a good thing they have and the talent that is there. I still think that Brett Hestla is likely to be Creed's bass player not Brian Marshall.

Dogstar 12-30-2003 07:17 PM

For me, MOP is the best lyrically. The songs just hit me so hard. HC also has some awesome lyrics (Faceless Man, What If), but taken as a whole, I like MOP lyrically the best.

hide 12-30-2003 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
For me, MOP is the best lyrically. The songs just hit me so hard. HC also has some awesome lyrics (Faceless Man, What If), but taken as a whole, I like MOP lyrically the best.

cool I think I may of been a bit hard on Weathered. Sure it may not be as good lyrically as the first two but compared to what is out there it is still right up there. WGMB, OLB, My Sacrifice, Weathered and Hide are fantastic and so many of these songs in retrospect to events such as the September 11 bombings took on even more meaning. If you focus on that event and listen to Freedom Fighter it fires you up like nothing else!

Dogstar 12-30-2003 07:27 PM

Yeah, I think collectively, Weathered sounds lighter, but you're right, Hide, Weathered, OLB, WGMB and My Sacrifice are all terrific lyrically. WGMB sent chills down my spine when I first heard it. It's a really sweet song, musically and lyrically.

hide 12-30-2003 07:46 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I think collectively, Weathered sounds lighter, but you're right, Hide, Weathered, OLB, WGMB and My Sacrifice are all terrific lyrically. WGMB sent chills down my spine when I first heard it. It's a really sweet song, musically and lyrically.

Well DSD was almost a b-side and if Lullaby wasen't on the album and it was replaced with "Nothing" which we think is quite dark it would much more like My Own Prison and the album would have a much different feel, a much darker one!

Dogstar 12-30-2003 07:50 PM

Yeah, I agree about DSD...a couple of harder songs would have made a bigger difference, I think.

njcreedite 12-30-2003 08:07 PM

Quote:

Yeah, I agree about DSD...a couple of harder songs would have made a bigger difference, I think.

Yup!!! Agree with you on this. :D

lifelovesoul 12-30-2003 08:38 PM

Very hard for me to choose. All three albums have lyrics on them that just blow me away.

MOP, One, WTLF, Faceless man, WAWO, Inside Us All, Higher, What If, WGMB, My Sacrifice, OLB, Hide, Weathered, Stand Here With Me, Is This The End....

That's my list of songs that absolutley blow me away!

CREED ROCKS MY LIFE!!!