CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Mayfield 4...suprised how i sounds good (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8902)

Ana4Stapp 08-29-2005 08:47 AM

Quote:

I was totally surprised by MF4... I had no IDEA they were this awesome...

Same here. And I love White flag- it is awesome!!!!!

Quote:

Exactly. If we could just get Myles to write his awesome lyrics and Mark to write his awesome riffs...
*drools*

Yes. Perfect.

pS: Maybe Im late to saying that -that thread was dead, but only now I could download MF4 songs and Im absolutey loving this... ;)

Dogstar 08-30-2005 04:55 PM

Awesome, Ana!!

titan9 08-30-2005 05:38 PM

I still haven't heard Fallout. I actually DLed Second Skin and haven't officially bought that yet(mainly because I haven't found it at a decent price on Ebay). I can't find the whole Fallout album, just four of the tracks: Always, Don't Walk Away, Suckerpunch, and Forfeit. I plan on buying both CDs soon(I love Second Skin and love what I've heard of Fallout), even though I may end up paying more than I would like to pay for a CD. It's worth it because of the quality of musicianship on both CDs.

Dogstar 08-30-2005 06:52 PM

Titan, try half.com. That's where I found both Second Skin and Fallout, for pretty cheap, too. I don't think I paid more than $10 for either CD.

cariocawlad 08-31-2005 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Same here. And I love White flag- it is awesome!!!!!

Yes. Perfect.

pS: Maybe Im late to saying that -that thread was dead, but only now I could download MF4 songs and Im absolutey loving this... ;)

Te falei Ana...the guys had an amazing band! It's the prove that Myles can give some really good ideas on AB in the future.

Peace

Ana4Stapp 08-31-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cariocawlad
Te falei Ana...the guys had an amazing band! It's the prove that Myles can give some really good ideas on AB in the future.

Peace

Myles..he's fantastic on MF4- hope he can show his amazing abilities (sing/play guitar and LYRICS!) on AB next album. ;)

titan9 09-01-2005 10:51 AM

I think if he's able to do the majority of the lyrics for AB's next CD, then the lyrics will show a significant improvement from those on ODR. Mark's a decent lyricist, but I think Myles can write some really amazing lyrics for AB. I'm a huge fan of the work he did while with MF4. There are only a couple of songs that I do not like from a lyrical aspect on SS.

Muad'Dib 09-04-2005 09:11 AM

Ahhh just downloaded about 5 tracks off SS before user went offline. Am pleasantly suprised, didnt expect them to be this good. Really enjoying it. Loving White Flag, Sick and Wrong, Eden and Mars Hotel. Hopefully can get the rest sometime in future.

I mirror other peoples thoughts that Myles should have bigger part in the lyrics/music for the next album. AB lyrics are pretty average, a bigger improvement is definetely needed.

Dogstar 09-04-2005 12:58 PM

Cool, Muad'Dib! I think Sick and Wrong is a cool opener. I love listening to that one in the car, with the windows rolled down.

Ana4Stapp 09-04-2005 01:52 PM

Quote:

Ahhh just downloaded about 5 tracks off SS before user went offline. Am pleasantly suprised, didnt expect them to be this good. Really enjoying it. Loving White Flag, Sick and Wrong, Eden and Mars Hotel. Hopefully can get the rest sometime in future.
I mirror other peoples thoughts that Myles should have bigger part in the lyrics/music for the next album. AB lyrics are pretty average, a bigger improvement is definetely needed.

Have you already listen to Overflow? Its an absolute AMAZING song and the lyrics...wow!!!!!

but my favorite MF4 is still white flag -cause WF is... everything!!!!!! lol;)

Ana4Stapp 09-19-2005 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Cool, Muad'Dib! I think Sick and Wrong is a cool opener. I love listening to that one in the car, with the windows rolled down.

Sick and wrong rocks... ;)

nagpo 03-16-2006 07:35 PM

Re: Mayfield 4...suprised how i sounds good

never liked them.

Ana4Stapp 03-16-2006 07:52 PM

must be a waste of time to go here to put it...:rolleyes:

nagpo 03-16-2006 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
must be a waste of time to go here to put it...:rolleyes: