CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Itchin for some CREED!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6604)

creedman 05-14-2004 11:35 PM

Itchin for some CREED!!!

I know Mark and the boys got their cd coming and Scott has his witch is cool and all but DAMN I want CREED the most!! Im still in disbelief I may never see them again! It just wont be the same without seeing Scott and Mark Jaming together on stage. I think stapps intense voice and personality with marks riffs were untouchable. I sure hope they can make up cause what a waste to let something special that Creed had that most bands dream about go away. I thought they were one of the only newer bands around that would really have some longevity to be around a long time!

Shadow 05-14-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedman
I sure hope they can make up cause what a waste to let something special that Creed had that most bands dream about go away. I thought they were one of the only newer bands around that would really have some longevity to be around a long time!

It took me a long time to accept this "hiatus" stuff. I still believe at one point they will get back together. I listen to Creed all the time.

But I look at it this way now - we'll hear Scott's voice and his songs when his solo CD comes out later this year (hopefully sooner if the Passion CD comes out in August). Now that Mark has Alter Bridge - we'll still hear his music too.

Creed fans have to give both of them a chance and just look forward to a bigger, better Creed in the future :)

Alter Shredder 05-15-2004 01:02 AM

has anyone heard anything more on the compilation cd, like if/when its due?

aussiecreeder 05-15-2004 05:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
It took me a long time to accept this "hiatus" stuff. I still believe at one point they will get back together. I listen to Creed all the time.

But I look at it this way now - we'll hear Scott's voice and his songs when his solo CD comes out later this year (hopefully sooner if the Passion CD comes out in August). Now that Mark has Alter Bridge - we'll still hear his music too.

Creed fans have to give both of them a chance and just look forward to a bigger, better Creed in the future :)

i agree i was in disbelief and denial to begin with but i am now very exicted about alter bridge and will be about scott's stuff as soon as we get more word. you could say we are getting even more of a good thing this way i guess.........

hayley 05-15-2004 05:45 AM

I was devestated when I first found out, but now, I am looking forward and am so exicted for Alter Bridge, I can't wait.

aussiecreeder 05-15-2004 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
I was devestated when I first found out, but now, I am looking forward and am so exicted for Alter Bridge, I can't wait.

more exicted than a sheep farmer? :D

Shadow 05-15-2004 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
has anyone heard anything more on the compilation cd, like if/when its due?

This information would come from Wind-Up and they have not said a word. A few weeks ago Michael said that WU should be making an announcement about Creed. Although, we have yet to hear anything.

aussiecreeder 05-15-2004 07:44 AM

my guess is that the anthology will be out just before christmas and stapp's solo album will be out just before that.

Shadow 05-15-2004 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
my guess is that the anthology will be out just before christmas and stapp's solo album will be out just before that.

I hope WU still has plans to do the compilation CD. It would be a shame if that changed. The Creed web-site doesn't even mention it.

aussiecreeder 05-15-2004 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I hope WU still has plans to do the compilation CD. It would be a shame if that changed. The Creed web-site doesn't even mention it.

i wouldn't think they would change their minds because its probably part of creed's contract and its a guaranteed cash cow.