CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Baseball's Back! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8908)

RMadd 04-06-2005 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
GO CUBBIES!I say

how many starts will Wood & Prior miss, combined, this year?

Dogstar 04-09-2005 02:19 PM

Hey, BearFan, I'm sure you watched the game yesterday where the Phils' bullpen choked? You must have been a happy boy!

titan9 04-09-2005 02:48 PM

.....And the Tigers are back to their losing ways. Oh well, it was good while it lasted.:(

NeedforCreed 04-11-2005 09:38 AM

Nice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
Well, the 2005 season officially begins tonight! 'bout time for the Cardinals to get theirs. Post your thoughts here.

My early post-season picks?
AL East: Yankees
AL Central: Twinkies
AL West: Angels (despite the retarded new name: Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim... pick one: LA Angels or Anaheim Angels, not fucking both lol)
AL Wild-Card: Red Sox

NL East: Braves (14th in a row)
NL Central: Cards
NL West: Padres
NL Wild-Card: Chubs

Like to say I agree. Not sure about the NL West. That's a tough one. BTW, R, when are our pitcher's gonna show up? I've got several fantasy leagues and have several Cardinal pitchers on em. Let's get it on, Big Red.

RMadd 04-11-2005 11:30 AM

no kidding, son. at least we were able to take one from the Phils, and in fairly dramatic fashion.

Wylde-Tremonti 04-11-2005 12:51 PM

Quote:

no kidding, son. at least we were able to take one from the Phils, and in fairly dramatic fashion.

Yeah man... i went to the Game yesterday and We Got ROCKED... tho there were some good stuff... Albert and Nunez both got homers and Rolen and Albert made a couple of awesome plays...

The i think the worse thing about the game yesterday is that i got sick from eating a hotdog at the game... OMG... my stomache hurt so bad yesterday and then it still hurt a couple of hours ago... (didn't go to skool) and it's just now starting to settle down... :(

NeedforCreed 04-13-2005 08:53 AM

Hopefully, Mulder can get back in form tonight. They were kickin last night.

RMadd 04-13-2005 06:55 PM

yeah.... didn't happen.... i thought they were gonna pull off a comeback at the end: bases loaded, 1 out, Albert Pujols up. he chopped one down the 3rd base line, cincy's 3rd baseman made a leaping grab, ran over, stepped on 3rd, then threw across to 1st to complete the double play. game over. fuck.

NeedforCreed 04-13-2005 08:37 PM

Let's Play Ball

Damn it! Second week of the season and we're not even .500. Surely the worm will turn before long. Mulder has really gotten a bad run of luck. How long can that last?

Dogstar 04-13-2005 09:53 PM

Schilling got roughed up for five runs against the SKANKEES. Dang it, my guys are losing 5-2 :(

revisfoot 04-15-2005 07:45 PM

So, are all the Red Sox fans now going to be closet-Cubs fans? lol. Maybe the Cubbies will get a pennant eventually...or not. In any case, GO RANGERS!!!!!!

Dogstar 04-15-2005 07:50 PM

LOL, if the Red Sox don't get there, I'd root for the Cubs if they make it. Nobody should have to wait so long for a title :D....Did you see the Sheffield scuffle last night? Nutty. The security guys rocked, though. They diffused it pretty fast, which was good. Plus, Sheffield thought better of jumping into the stands.

RMadd 04-16-2005 01:24 AM

not to be rude, but fuck the Red Sox & the Cubs lol. you must certainly understand where i'm coming from: look at my favorite team.

Dogstar 04-16-2005 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Yeah man... i went to the Game yesterday and We Got ROCKED... tho there were some good stuff... Albert and Nunez both got homers and Rolen and Albert made a couple of awesome plays...

The i think the worse thing about the game yesterday is that i got sick from eating a hotdog at the game... OMG... my stomache hurt so bad yesterday and then it still hurt a couple of hours ago... (didn't go to skool) and it's just now starting to settle down... :(

YIKES. That's nasty, Matt. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Dogstar 04-16-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

not to be rude, but fuck the Red Sox & the Cubs lol. you must certainly understand where i'm coming from: look at my favorite team.

LOL...sorry, but.....

GO RED SOX :D:D:D:D