CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed Guitars Stolen in Miami (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6616)

bobben 05-19-2004 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
that is true leaving them in the trunk of his guitar isn't the smartest idea but losing $150,000 won't force him to declare himself bankrupt.

But it may force him to release his music sooner to make up for the loss financially. So with other words.....Well done thief\thieves! :D

hayley 05-19-2004 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by benkenobi
Sounds like we can make a CSI: Miami episode out of this story!

That would be a good CSI episode to watch :roll:

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-19-2004 07:20 PM

Scott could play his part, and stuff! That would be cool, even though it won't happen. Scott could have his own show, since he seems to have bad luck! "And the next episode of Scott Stapp is titled 'Find those Guitars!!!!!' " Poor Scott, I'd love to give him a big hug! :hugs:

aussiecreeder 05-19-2004 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobben
But it may force him to release his music sooner to make up for the loss financially. So with other words.....Well done thief\thieves! :D

hehe wishful thinking there i think! :)

he would have insurance on them surely?

JulieCitySlicker 05-19-2004 08:01 PM

HaHa :D
Ya insurance would be a wise choice ;)

Shadow 05-19-2004 08:18 PM

That's probably why he reported it (for insurance purposes). Insurance will cover it, but it still doesn't replace the fact that he lost them. I would think he has some sentimental attachment to the gold one.

RockGoddess 05-19-2004 08:37 PM

I feel so bad for Scott. That really sucks!

aussiecreeder 05-19-2004 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
That's probably why he reported it (for insurance purposes). Insurance will cover it, but it still doesn't replace the fact that he lost them. I would think he has some sentimental attachment to the gold one.

yeah he won't be out of pocket to the tune of 150G but yeah it would still hurt!

creedlvr 05-19-2004 11:18 PM

Boy ... this poor guy just can't catch a break!

Mulletman 05-20-2004 01:16 AM

Word for all future musicians here;

if you are going to leave instruments in your car make sure they are NOT:

"The other guitar is gold with the words "custom built for Scott Stapp" written on the neck."

OR

"Black with the word "prototype" and the numeral "4" written across the back part of the neck."

I feel sorry for him and I know this is beyond horrible. but i just couldnt help but laugh when I read what was on the guitars. Its like the guy that stole military secrets from Guantanamo Bay and labeled them "Top Secret" in big red letters. I really to do hope they catch the guy and I have a huge feeling they will end up on ebay.

Dogstar 05-20-2004 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
I really to do hope they catch the guy and I have a huge feeling they will end up on ebay.

Wouldn't surprise me in the least. I hope they catch him, though. What a dirtbag!

aussiecreeder 05-20-2004 01:31 AM

he/she won't be stupid enough to put them on EBay surely?

Dogstar 05-20-2004 01:56 AM

Hah, don't underestimate the stupidity of some people. Every year, I forget the name of the organization, but it puts out a stupid-criminal chronicles compilation. It's fricken hilarious how stupid people can be sometimes.

Mulletman 05-20-2004 02:04 AM

Yea, like the guy that got into a squad car and tried to sell cops drugs. He willingly got into the squad car, said they looked like cops, and continued to attemp a sale. all that and he still didnt notice the the word "COPS" on thier jackets. Also my little "top secret" friend i mentioned above.

aussiecreeder 05-20-2004 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Hah, don't underestimate the stupidity of some people. Every year, I forget the name of the organization, but it puts out a stupid-criminal chronicles compilation. It's fricken hilarious how stupid people can be sometimes.

hehe what is that saying again? never understimate the power of stupid people in great numbers! oh yeah i've heard of that group before and even better how bout the darwin awards? people who do us a service by elimnating themselves from the gene pool, like the man who fed too many laxitives to an elephant and well you can guess the rest! :D