CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 12-09-2006 12:48 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Not really feelin the holidays this year:(

Me, either, which is unlike me. I am looking forward to seeing my family, though. I haven't decorated or anything and I really don't feel like it.

HeavensOnFire 12-10-2006 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Me, either, which is unlike me. I am looking forward to seeing my family, though. I haven't decorated or anything and I really don't feel like it.

i know it Doggy there is just a go with decorations and the prettys ;) certian colors can put some folks in a bad mood when they are use to doing their own thing, so hopefully the decoration thing will pass soon For Us :hugs: :hugs: you know i,ll be a sport i,ll breakdown before xmas eve and put a santa on my door :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Dogstar 12-10-2006 10:50 PM

LOL, I do have Christmas plates on the wall -- the ones that were up there last Christmas, hahahaha :D.

HeavensOnFire 12-10-2006 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
LOL, I do have Christmas plates on the wall -- the ones that were up there last Christmas, hahahaha :D.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, LOL,

GrafiTTied 12-11-2006 08:13 PM

its going to be sad christmas this yr im going to be left behind all alone while my family are off to Happy feet land.

HeavensOnFire 12-12-2006 09:53 AM

:
Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
its going to be sad christmas this yr im going to be left behind all alone while my family are off to Happy feet land.

:D No you wont, Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa, im sure we shall indeed get into something :) after the holiday festivties !!! what slow pass they can be, Joy To The World :) And Joy To And Me, furthermore, i cant wait to get my car when i get my DRL, back im going to follow and make notes Of all The Freaking Alabama highway rules and follow every one even u turns but its not my fault it was the other dudes he was not whatching where he was freaking going, :) but at the time i only had a permit and NO INSURANCE, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

bilal 12-12-2006 08:32 PM

i like to read poetry, poetry is good.... but poets piss me off!!.... atleast those few individuals that i know ,who claim they are poets, always talk in an intellectual manner...

Sincirr 12-13-2006 11:33 AM

^ohhhh yes daarling. :suave: The pontifical and grandiose of us can come across as rather haughty and hoity-toity I must saaaaaaaaaaay....
:thankyou:You may bow when ready:bow:

:chair:

:hammerlol

Thesauruses are cool maaaaaan! haaaaaaa!

HEEEYYY! I FOUND OUT WHAT BOMBASTIC MEANS!!!
It means Pompous!

My real reason for posting here tho...,MY SELF PORTRAIT IS UP AND ITS A CRACKUP!

bilal 12-13-2006 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^ohhhh yes daarling. :suave: The pontifical and grandiose of us can come across as rather haughty and hoity-toity I must saaaaaaaaaaay....
:thankyou:You may bow when ready:bow:

:chair:

:hammerlol

Thesauruses are cool maaaaaan! haaaaaaa!

HEEEYYY! I FOUND OUT WHAT BOMBASTIC MEANS!!!
It means Pompous!

My real reason for posting here tho...,MY SELF PORTRAIT IS UP AND ITS A CRACKUP!

haha, bombastic means Pompous!:D ... thanks for letting me know that , i just like the way it sounds....... and i guess i am now just getting jealous of poetic dude/dudess cause i guess, now when i need to put to words the haze inside,hehe, i just cant seem to find the words to do soo...... but hey, there is always a thesauruses :) ahhh...

Sincirr 12-14-2006 10:14 AM

^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous:jam::D

Sincirr 12-14-2006 10:16 AM

OH YEAH! And any basic poetry can be turned into pure pomposity by running it through the babelfish online translator. Go from english to french or maybe spanish, then back to english and do a couple of touch ups and whalla! Try it man!

HeavensOnFire 12-16-2006 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
^DAMN STRAIGHT THERE IS! HAHAAAAAA!

I hate people that make it difficult to get along with them unless you are like them. Makes me mad, so I know how u feel. I do have some of those intelligentesque, poetic people that are accepting of everybody so there are some out there and the others can kiss my aaaaaaassssss! Oh and tho u like the word bombastic, you are definitely NOT pompous:jam::D

I KNOW IT DONNA LEE, DAMN STRAIGHT i,ve been so busy with everything i have,nt got around sharing any of my new stuff there be only a few good poets and writers very few the great are few, but only one got the goods, TO KEEP ON BELIEVING AND DELIVERING AND STANDS FOR WHAT HE BELIEVIES IN, and the rest who hit the nail right on the head , will get their crown Haaaaaaa donna you worry to much SISTAH GOING HAVE TO BASH DAT HEAD IN :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: you old tease you HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DAMN STRAIGHT !!!!!! ;)

bilal 12-17-2006 07:04 AM

~!~!~!~!~!~!~!

i had this rash inside my head, and i had to scratch it...

“why me?” ……. “why me?”

alirght, now i feel better :D

Ana4Stapp 12-17-2006 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
i like to read poetry, poetry is good.... but poets piss me off!!.... atleast those few individuals that i know ,who claim they are poets, always talk in an intellectual manner...

I know im not normal .....but I have to confess I HATE POETRY!!!!!!:mad:

eusebioCBR 12-17-2006 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
I know im not normal .....but I have to confess I HATE POETRY!!!!!!:mad:

I wasted so much time in the early 90's going to poetry readings in coffee houses and pretending to enjoy it just to impress women:o It bores me silly!