CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Rocketqueen 09-18-2006 10:23 AM

Whooooooooo

HEY DONNA LEE, GLORY TO GOD, SIS Is Got To Get Ready To Go To Work, :banana: :banana:

Sincirr 09-18-2006 10:52 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

have fun at work sissy!!!

Rocketqueen 09-18-2006 11:17 AM

:D i try to avoid those things haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa but pray i make it through the lunch rushhhhhhhhh laters

bilal 09-18-2006 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
ohhhh! :eek: sorry for hearing that...sometimes .its the same here ....since we live in big c ities with all sort of social differeces and consequently all kid of crimes...:( and u cant count with my prayer...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Hows everything going now? Did U find out what was happening?

well what ive found out is that police were chasing these guys how then jumed inside the house and started shooting back at the police........ and it went for some half an hour......aint sure if the police got em or not..... but no life was lost.... thanks for your prayers for the lives under that pressure.....

Sincirr 09-19-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
well what ive found out is that police were chasing these guys how then jumed inside the house and started shooting back at the police........ and it went for some half an hour......aint sure if the police got em or not..... but no life was lost.... thanks for your prayers for the lives under that pressure.....

ok i am glad that nobody got hurt bad. Always scary when u can hear it all happening and wonder whether someone is getting killed amidst all the gunfire u can hear!!!!!!

bilal 09-19-2006 03:49 PM

^ yeh...... the first few gunfires reminded me of my little nephew and niece who dont even live close by....... but there are kids everywhere........ but thanks for the concern......

Dogstar 09-20-2006 08:17 PM

Bilal, so glad to hear no one was killed in the gunfire. That had to be scary as hell.

Rocketqueen 09-21-2006 01:13 AM

yes its good my man to hear their nobody died in stuff ..you cant painc in situtions like that..but pray for those who are like my auntie this morning ....my uncle like had to to work and she had the poor man so upset he lost the keys to his 2 ton truck HAAAAAAAA and i needed him over here because i need it to borrow 10 bucks , and my aunt was going apes because 2 guys got in to a switch blade fight and the one guy that was like wounded kept walking outside of her motel room window and was like bleeding in stuff im like aunt the man is not going to kill you ...call the man an ambulance he is like proabley in pain the fight had nothing todo with you anyways.....so eventually my uncle found his keys and i got the money i needed and we all went to work and untie fay asked the police not to leave the motel :D even after they took the guys in they both had warnts for what i cant recall.......its been a long day...

bilal 09-21-2006 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
yes its good my man to hear their nobody died in stuff ..you cant painc in situtions like that..but pray for those who are like my auntie this morning ....my uncle like had to to work and she had the poor man so upset he lost the keys to his 2 ton truck HAAAAAAAA and i needed him over here because i need it to borrow 10 bucks , and my aunt was going apes because 2 guys got in to a switch blade fight and the one guy that was like wounded kept walking outside of her motel room window and was like bleeding in stuff im like aunt the man is not going to kill you ...call the man an ambulance he is like proabley in pain the fight had nothing todo with you anyways.....so eventually my uncle found his keys and i got the money i needed and we all went to work and untie fay asked the police not to leave the motel :D even after they took the guys in they both had warnts for what i cant recall.......its been a long day...

wow...... :eek:

your right... last thing you want to do is Panic... but ive seen many people who just cant help it....... i hope your aunt is not scared anymore....

Ana4Stapp 09-22-2006 07:32 PM

why everything seems be wrong???

bilal 09-22-2006 08:39 PM

Quote:

^ ahem..... ah... have you checked your spectacles? :D

Rocketqueen 09-22-2006 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
wow...... :eek:

your right... last thing you want to do is Panic... but ive seen many people who just cant help it....... i hope your aunt is not scared anymore....

Oh know of course not SHES BEEN IN MY Cousins Storm Shelter SINCE 5;00 Pm today...she wants to make sure all whatches are lifted....i had to take my ph off the hook so they would leave me alone ..i did,nt wanna go to the damn shelter, as the storms passed it was beautifull lighting was awsome and the thunders roared, i hope by now shes out of the shelter my uncle is being trying to get her to come out since around 9;35 pm

Rocketqueen 09-22-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Oh I can tell Ya Something Must Be Right, Love Dat New Signature just noticed it :D da cozynessssssssssssssssss :)

Dogstar 09-23-2006 09:57 PM

Random thought: Why are people so ornery in their cars? Also, why can't they drive PROPERLY???!? :mad:

eusebioCBR 09-24-2006 04:34 AM

"I've got blisters on my fingers!"

-The Beatles