CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Hey Everyone! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7098)

hotforscott 07-19-2004 04:21 PM

Hey Everyone!

Hi. I am just dropping in for a quick hello. I had some time to kill before I picked the kids up from daycare. I had a pretty crappy day at work so I left a little early. How has everyone been? I am doing okay. Things are stressful, but I know that in time they will get better. Lauren starts Kindergarten on Aug. 19th and Tyler will start Pre-K at the same time. They are excited. Work is going okay, but it still has it's moments. Call or write me anytime. I would love to hear from you guys.

Miss you guys! Carrie

[email protected]
Carrie Henley

Don't post your address and telephone number publicly on the internet.

JulieCitySlicker 07-20-2004 10:29 AM

Carrie!
Its great to see you here again, I have missed you girl!8Hugs*
I'm sorry to hear that life is hectic for you right now, stress is never a fun thing:( Thats great that your kids are excited about starting school, enjoy that while you can,lol I know that once kids get older, school starts to suck! LMAO!
Life has been kinda hectic for me lately as well. My brother moved back home last month and then a week later my renters moved out on me without giving me any notice at all. So I've been here taking care of everything by myself. I'm having a hard time keeping up with the lawn to, the back yard looks like a jungle,lol. I do have a roommate prospect though, my friend Melody may be moving in with me. She is living with a lady from our church right now, but there is major privacy issues going on in the house. The lady wants to know every detail of her life and is always asking her questions, and if she feels that Melody isn't telling her enough, she goes and snoops though her stuff or she gives her attitude about it. So she may be moving in with me.
So, thats whats going on at the Julie Ranch:)

hotforscott 07-27-2004 04:25 PM

Hey Julie! It sounds like it's crazy for everyone right now. I hope everyone is doing good. I just stopped in for a bit. I went school supply shopping yesterday. They start on the 19th and are really excited. I need to go, but I miss you guys. Keep in touch!

Carrie

Sheila63 07-28-2004 07:05 PM

Carrie, it's so great to see you here!!! I've missed you!! :hugs: :hugs: I'm sorry to hear things are kind of stressful. I've had a hectic couple of weeks but I will email you in the next few days.

You take good care of yourself and come back when you can. :)

Dogstar 07-28-2004 07:11 PM

I miss you, too, Carrie! Good to see ya here, though. Keep popping in when you can!

*waves hi to Sheila :D*

Sheila63 07-29-2004 06:11 PM

*waves hi back to Kerri :D * ;)

AllForTheBoys 07-29-2004 09:17 PM

Hi! Ya Hotforscott! :)

GoodGodGirl23 07-29-2004 09:20 PM

Hey there Carrie!