CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott at Nascar Awards Fri. Dec. 3rd (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8067)

creedsister 12-03-2004 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I hate NASCAR with a passion.

I find it stress releaving

creedsister 12-03-2004 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
Been a while since I saw anything to do with Scott, looking forward to this, hopefully he puts in a good one.

I just left the Tv On the same channel, so i did,nt forget, Probleam Solved :D

Dogstar 12-03-2004 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DekWannaBFlea
I hate NASCAR with a passion.

I have absolutely no interest in it. I guess I just don't see the appeal, but it is widely popular. One of my best friends goes to races in New Hampshire with her son because he loves it and now she's really into it. Who knew?

RMadd 12-03-2004 12:30 PM

sumbitch, i'm working tonite & don't have a vcr

DekWannaBFlea 12-04-2004 04:34 AM

Going to a NASCAR race is almost as bad as watching grass grow.....I can understand watching it on TV.....but going to one.....I smelll white trash....And before you call me some kind of hippie, i live in the sticks of Kansas and shoot things.....

fluttergirl 12-04-2004 10:07 AM

i love how its a 'sport'.....
really? people just wanna see cars crash that are goin reel fast, boy jiminee...
also from a small hick town.... :rolleyes:

jammy123 12-04-2004 10:48 AM

he's performed OLB.......how dare he.....dload the video of him perform higher....its soooo ridiculus....the guitar....the drums....suck big time....
Credit : PBF...!!

RMadd 12-04-2004 11:57 AM

anybody have a video of it????????

creedsister 12-04-2004 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
anybody have a video of it????????

Oh i do :D but im still wating on it to download as well its Taken 4 ever :mad:

RMadd 12-04-2004 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammy123
he's performed OLB.......how dare he.....dload the video of him perform higher....its soooo ridiculus....the guitar....the drums....suck big time....
Credit : PBF...!!

this got me thinkin'.... as much as we all may object to Scott playing Creed songs while solo, it's not a bad ploy for him. most people, i would imagine, wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference whether it was tremo/flip/brian playing, or just 3 random fill-ins. yes, it's unfortunate, and yes, he should move on, but i guess he has the right to fuck himself over before he even begins.

HuMaN~ClAy 12-04-2004 04:13 PM

from watching that video all i can say is "Ouch"

but not matter how much it hurts us to watch scott playing Higher without termonti and flip, imagine how he felt. I think if scott wants to do something with this solo thing he needs to stay away from the creed music because that makes him look like nothing but Washed Up........

Chase 12-04-2004 04:24 PM

The performance by Scott was great I thought. Obviously, the music was lacking Tremonti, Marshall, and Flip's touch... but it's good marketing for Scott. A lot of people don't know about Creed's breakup... and there are a lot of people who really like "Higher." People watching the performance could think, "I love this song! I'm curious to know what his solo stuff will sound like." It just creates curiosity. Also, the man has the word "Creed" tattooed on his arm... give him a break. When most people think of Creed, they think of Stapp. Many people also know that these Creed songs were nearly all based on Stapp's life. I think he has every right to perform the songs that he wrote based on his emotions at the time.

Steve 12-04-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
this got me thinkin'.... as much as we all may object to Scott playing Creed songs while solo, it's not a bad ploy for him. most people, i would imagine, wouldn't be able to tell much of a difference whether it was tremo/flip/brian playing, or just 3 random fill-ins. yes, it's unfortunate, and yes, he should move on, but i guess he has the right to fuck himself over before he even begins.

You're right. I've never debated the idea that Stapp playing Creed stuff would booster his career. In fact, it's a great way for him to build up his name in the music industry again. However my issue is why live on the past? If Stapp wants be known as "that guy from Creed" then let him play as much stuff from Creed as he wants. If he wants to be known as "Scott Stapp" then he should solely focus on his solo career and not Creed material.

I thought Stapp sounded pretty good in the performance. However his voice is still not the same as it used to be, and it's very clear. Just pop in a bootleg of Creed from 1998 or early-mid 1999 and you can hear a tremendous difference. Anyone who says otherwise has to be completely biased because it's very apparent he doesn't sing the same as he used to. Before Stapp used to hold notes longer, sing high notes higher, etc. He doesn't do that anymore. :(

revisfoot 12-04-2004 05:14 PM

when will passionbreedsfollowers.com have it up? :D

Dogstar 12-04-2004 05:39 PM

I hope somebody has it up soon. I'd like to see it.