CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random "who cares?" thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6079)

Anna1011 02-02-2005 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I need to brush my teeth. My mouth feels really gross.

H-D :pimp:

mmmm lovely

Anna1011 02-02-2005 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I just got myself a girlfriend

howd you manage that? ;) j/k

The Lithium 02-02-2005 04:30 PM

She was crazy about me for a long time, and all of a sudden I was crazy about her.

Anna1011 02-03-2005 04:09 AM

aaw! sweet

Anna1011 02-03-2005 01:52 PM

OMFG :eek: look at the shoes on this site they are mental
http://www.gothic.uk.com/acatalog/BALLET.html

Dearon_Thereon 02-04-2005 12:43 PM

Oh... My... GOD!!!! What the hell is that for ugly stuff!!! How can anybody create something as utterly hidious (or however you spell it...) as that!!

Anna1011 02-04-2005 04:16 PM

thats what i thought, i was searching for some new rocks coz im thinking of buying some and they came up.

hayley 02-04-2005 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
She was crazy about me for a long time, and all of a sudden I was crazy about her.

:bigjump: Is this Freda? (Sorry if that's wrong I can't remember her name) Seb, this is AWESOME!!! Congratulations, I hope everything works out. :D :D That's so great.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
OMFG look at the shoes on this site they are mental

Oh. My. God. WTF. Those are pathetic, how could someone walk in them? :eek:

aussiecreeder 02-05-2005 04:44 AM

Saw in the paper today that this guy in England was not only living a double life but double wives! He married this woman back in the 60's and had a child with her. His job entailed lots of overseas travel so his wife thought nothing off him saying he had to go to Malaysia for an extended period of time some 20 years later. The catch was he went only 6kms down the road and lived with and married another woman who was a family "friend". He forged the sale of the family home and the divorce papers but luckily for him has escaped bigomy charges. In conclusion there are some very sick people out there.......

Higher_Desire 02-05-2005 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Saw in the paper today that this guy in England was not only living a double life but double wives! He married this woman back in the 60's and had a child with her. His job entailed lots of overseas travel so his wife thought nothing off him saying he had to go to Malaysia for an extended period of time some 20 years later. The catch was he went only 6kms down the road and lived with and married another woman who was a family "friend". He forged the sale of the family home and the divorce papers but luckily for him has escaped bigomy charges. In conclusion there are some very sick people out there.......

WOW! He sure carried that on for a while.

hayley 02-05-2005 10:15 PM

Oh man that's shocking, what an ass

aussiecreeder 02-05-2005 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
WOW! He sure carried that on for a while.

Oh he didn't carry on the charade for 20 years but it was going on for a few years according to the article. How do these people live with themselves?

Dogstar 02-06-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
Oh he didn't carry on the charade for 20 years but it was going on for a few years according to the article. How do these people live with themselves?

Really, that's a hell of a lie to keep up...I would be totally stressed trying to juggle that life.

aussiecreeder 02-06-2005 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Really, that's a hell of a lie to keep up...I would be totally stressed trying to juggle that life.

yeah one woman is MORE than enough! ;) lmao

hayley 02-06-2005 03:14 AM

Ugh ... that almost made me take away a cookie, watch it naughty boy