CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Mark Tremonti @ NAMM 2004 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5570)

musicman 01-18-2004 02:58 PM

Mark Tremonti @ NAMM 2004

1 Attachment(s)
Had a good time at NAMM, looks like Mark is doing well. He said that his new band is going good, he thinks he has the singer although he can't say his name YET, also said that Scott Stapp is no more, he got the boot. That sucks cause I liked Creed but oh well.

musicman 01-18-2004 03:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here's another for ya........

paygestremonti 01-18-2004 03:10 PM

;)
Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman
here's another for ya........

Great pic,he looks good

PAYGE

Jez 01-18-2004 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicman
also said that Scott Stapp is no more, he got the boot.

Did he say those words, or is that your interpretation of what he said?

WeatheredWoman 01-18-2004 04:00 PM

Yes Jez... that's what I like to know too! :confused:

Bridge of Clay 01-18-2004 04:45 PM

me 3

musicman 01-18-2004 04:50 PM

He was talking to two guys when he was asked about Stapp, I didn't hear what he had said so when they were done talking to him and I asked the two guys " What did Mark say about Scott?" that's when both guys responded to me, at the same time, he got booted. If those were Mark's exact words I don't know, all I know is that Scott is longer making music with Mark.

Jez 01-18-2004 05:05 PM

I see....so that very well could have been those two people's interpretation of what he said.

Thanks for replying :)

TeriB19 01-18-2004 05:45 PM

He looks fantastic! Happy and relaxed.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-18-2004 05:57 PM

:nutty: i was gonna say something... but i think i'll hold my tongue... i've said it enough i think in other places...lol
Mark looks good tho!!!!... i thought he was gonna grow out his hair... oh well!

musicmind226 01-18-2004 06:43 PM

So, the plot thickens........

:cool: Glad to know that the new band is going good.

Alter Shredder 01-18-2004 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TremontiWanaB
:nutty: i was gonna say something... but i think i'll hold my tongue... i've said it enough i think in other places...lol
Mark looks good tho!!!!... i thought he was gonna grow out his hair... oh well!

Now you have me wondering. SO you have to tell us or at least pm me.

Its good to see Mark out there. I hope we get all of the info on his new band soon.

I dont think he would Talk about Stapp like that, so thats just an interpretation.

Jez 01-18-2004 07:36 PM

Just out of curiosity, Musicman, why didn't you post EVERYTHING here that you heard/said at another board?
It's easy for people to be confused about the truth when people only post half of something and when it's taken out of context. ;)

Wylde-Tremonti 01-18-2004 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
Now you have me wondering. SO you have to tell us or at least pm me.

Its good to see Mark out there. I hope we get all of the info on his new band soon.

I dont think he would Talk about Stapp like that, so thats just an interpretation.

i was basically goin to say...
that part of my is deeply saddened... but also happy...
i love stapp and i think he's an amazing singer/lyricist... but he and mark definately had different tastes... that's all...

musicman 01-18-2004 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jez
Just out of curiosity, Musicman, why didn't you post EVERYTHING here that you heard/said at another board?
It's easy for people to be confused about the truth when people only post half of something and when it's taken out of context. ;)

I didn't feel like cut and pasting to this board so if I said something differently, it was not my intent. Sorry if I confused you.