CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Ana4Stapp 10-21-2006 11:51 AM

Re: Random Thoughts

nothing to say...

Funkylilsissy 10-21-2006 05:13 PM

feelin GROOVY:smokin:

bilal 10-21-2006 05:35 PM

damn, its 2-30 am and i am still working on this assignment, i worked on it whole day and i guess i wont get any sleep tonight..... tomorrow morning i have to get it reviewed to my boss, tomorrow working on a SUNDAY.... yukh....

Funkylilsissy 10-21-2006 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
damn, its 2-30 am and i am still working on this assignment, i worked on it whole day and i guess i wont get any sleep tonight..... tomorrow morning i have to get it reviewed to my boss, tomorrow working on a SUNDAY.... yukh....

I have to do work too bilal,got a big project to do for school.Good luck on your review.

HeavensOnFire 10-23-2006 12:26 AM

Big Project Make Sure Your Nerves Calm And you prepare yourself before you start i want you to make good grades :D i keep thinking about that song on the Littlie Shop Of Horrors Soundtrack You,ll Be A Dentist,

Funkylilsissy 10-23-2006 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire
Big Project Make Sure Your Nerves Calm And you prepare yourself before you start i want you to make good grades :D i keep thinking about that song on the Littlie Shop Of Horrors Soundtrack You,ll Be A Dentist,

Thats great :) thats what i think too!Thats funny you said that
:smokin:

bilal 10-23-2006 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funkylilsissy
I have to do work too bilal,got a big project to do for school.

oh.. good luck ....

Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavensOnFire

i wonder if i was a mafia guy, i would have made my short name DENTIST.... cause i would fix the teeths of my opponents!!!!:mad1: .... oh, just wondering :o

bilal 10-23-2006 05:48 PM

---

Ana4Stapp 10-23-2006 08:16 PM

HeavensOnFire is RocketQueen who was Creedsister????? :rolleyes:

:eek: :wtf: :confused: :dorky:

Wow !! what a mess!!!!!! :D

JulieCitySlicker 10-24-2006 09:18 PM

Something in my life needs to change for the better soon:(

JulieCitySlicker 10-24-2006 09:45 PM

I don't even know where to start Well I've been waiting for my house to sell for over a year now,so I can move back home where my family is,I live in St Louis and my family is all in Ohio,Michigan,and Indiana.and we haven't had a lot of luck on getting this place sold. On top of that I've been having all kinds of stuff go wrong with my physically as well. The hotel that I work at is freakin going to crap and the ownwers,wich are indians are firing everybody and we have no supervisor for housekeeping anymore because they fired her just because she was making $10 an hour,so nothings getting done and we are all stressed out and I'm ready to quit, but someone has to still pay for the housepayment so I can't!

Then I just got off the phone with my Aunt and she is having things going wrong with her and my cousin Lindsey is having health problems as well,and she has been hemmoriging (sp) and she found out that she is anemic to.
So there is a ton of things going on right now and I'm super stressed out

bilal 10-24-2006 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Something in my life needs to change for the better soon:(

:) ..i hope you get what you hope for soon.......

JulieCitySlicker 10-24-2006 11:07 PM

Thank you bilal!

bilal 10-24-2006 11:13 PM

Today a memory struck me back, I was 14 years old, yes, I had this crush on my friends mom….yeh,. She was very gracefull I guess. An average lady, a bit overweight as now I recall….. we moved from that area of my city 10 years ago……and I haven’t seen that family ever since, cause as I latter found out; soon they moved from that neighborhood too…… alright, one day, around mid afternoon, should have been summer cause I recall the street was deserted and yes I have never taken afternoon naps ever, so I was loitering around and might have decided to visit this friend’s place to see if he is up too, afternoon time , after school, was always difficult for me cause every one in the house was asleep and I used to either ride my bike around the neighbour hood under the hot sun or watch the clouds and birds or do bug hunting around plants…….while I was close to their place, I spotted her mom and she was putting the washed clothes on the line, it was summer and I guess the streets were deserted at that time so I guess she was pretty sure no one is around, I guess she was humming some tune …hehe, ohh…. I stood their, paralyzed, mesmerized for half hour, all right, all right, this is a confession sortof, I never wanted to do that but I kept looking at her for half hour while she was lining the clothes, it was like your first love granted…..so unexpected but it was like coming true of a fantasy for me chap and yes, well, the real reason I guess why I was paralyzed at that point…well…..it also happened that on her ever bow to pick clothes from the tub, I got good view of her …… you know…her ….damn!, this memory just struck me today so I thought to make sorta confession……..

HeavensOnFire 10-24-2006 11:33 PM

MY KEYS ARE STUCK oh there ok now...little things can bother ya at times i guess but your story reminds me when i was like around 5 or 6 i went through this phase where everything every thought i had i had to get it off my chest oh man brother did i suffer and if i was clear i would find another confession its hard to explain really if i had a bad thought i,d have to tell it i guess now that i look back my question was why am i doing this when i would tell my mom she would just look at me and i cry is just ok please tell me its ok :o she said its ok what are you saying im telling you stuff that is bothering me and as i look back i was like jim C. in LIAR LIAR in a different kind away your story does sound kinda normal though.....