CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Favorite Bands (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5061)

hide 12-11-2003 07:18 PM

Comfort Me yep thats the one love their stuff but just can't remember names. Will have to buy one of their albums but just haven't done it yet have others I want to get first! Creed's last tour they didn't go to NZ right? Did you see them in Australia or haven't you seen them yet?

hayley 12-12-2003 08:52 PM

Yeah you should get some of their albums, I will be this Christmas. Get the new Pacifier live CD, Double cd, 34 LIVE tracks!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOO I can't wait to get that this Xmas it's gonna be awesome :D:D:D

You will probably remember the songs once you hear them again

Creed came here last in 2001, I think it was. Unfortunatly I missed out and couldn't make it. :mad:

haha seeing them in Australia, don't I wish, dude I haven't even left the North island yet, LOL.

As for Pacifier, I haven't seen them live yet either but my friend has and he said that they are absolutely awesome. I believe him, just listening to a preivew of their stuff on the new live cd sounds so intense, brilliant stuff.

WeatheredWoman 12-12-2003 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
I agree with you WeatheredWoman. I love alot of other bands including some of those on the list but, for me, Creed is #1. ;)

Thnx Sheila :) :) :)

CREED RULEZZZZZZ.....

:D

hayley 12-13-2003 12:35 AM

Of course! :D

hide 12-13-2003 05:54 AM

cool i'll defiently consider getting that album amongst a whole heap of others at the moment. i just remebered after typing that they Creed did go to New Zealand. How many shows did they play in NZ. Lets hope next tour (postive thoughts) that they tour this part of the world again although Europe will also have to be toured. Maybe not such a big emphasis on the U.S next time.

GeeK_2004 12-13-2003 10:20 AM

<~~~~~~~~~~~~addicted (sp???) to creed espacilly mark....!!!!

Dani 12-14-2003 03:49 AM

Definitely Creed but I also like Fuel and Evanescence :)

hayley 12-17-2003 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
cool i'll defiently consider getting that album amongst a whole heap of others at the moment.

Awesome stuff. I'm getting a new stereo this Christmas/Birthday (WOOO HOOO) and I was to get these CD's:
1. Pacifier Live
2. Pacifier - The General Electric
3. Live - Throwing Copper
4. Pearl Jam - Ten
5. Pearl Jam - Yeild
6. U2 - The Joshua Tree

I have already got some of them, I CANT' WAIT TILL CHRISTMAS!! lol

Quote:

i just remebered after typing that they Creed did go to New Zealand. How many shows did they play in NZ.

Well the last time they were here, was 2001 I think. They played at Western Springs, Auckland. (I was in Wellington at the time, right down the bottom of the North Island) :mad1: :mad: They have been here twice, but I can't remember the other time. I wasn't a very obsessed fan when they came for the first time. Not like now. ;)

Quote:

Maybe not such a big emphasis on the U.S next time.

Yeah, let's hope so, I hope they come to Australia again for you aswell. :) *Fingers crossed* When they were here Stapp said that they would defenitly make New Zealand a more frequent stop and they would be here again soon. Hmm...we'll see about that, god I hope so, there is no way in hell I am missing out on another of their concerts! I will walk all the way if they have to! :D

hide 12-18-2003 11:13 PM

you don't own Ten and Yield man make them your no.1 priority!LOL Hopefully New Zealand and Australia are frequent stops for Creed not every 5 years or so which would really suck. With Australia's higher dollar the chances are better.

hayley 12-20-2003 02:39 AM

Yeah I am, don't worry, lol. My friend told me that I HAVE to get them so I'm down to the music stores when I get my vouchers for Christmas, lol.

Let's hope that they do return here more often, we may be small, but half of our population likes Creed! ;) lol

hayley 12-20-2003 02:40 AM

But we shouldn't keep our hopes up, I mean we don't even know if they will be touring together anymore, but it's always nice to dream about them coming back. :(

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-21-2003 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
... we may be small, but half of our population likes Creed! ;) lol

There are more people on this mb than there is in my town!

Redeemer 12-22-2003 10:57 AM

SCOTTSMYMAN...I think it's a lot easier to say "I'm a Scott Stapp addict..." I'm proud of it!!!! LOL

hide 12-22-2003 08:40 PM

more people here then in your town! LOL

Ten is a classic album one that everyone should own whilst Yield is considered by many a PJ fan to be their best work. They had a great time making this album, you should also get the DVD from the making of that album. I will buy a Pacifier album or two it might have to wait a little while!