CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Sheila63 08-31-2003 02:00 PM

Awww, Julie, I'm so sorry to hear that. It's so hard to be torn like that.:( It sounds to me like it would be better if you stayed in MO but my best advice is to weigh the pros and cons and follow your heart. :hugs: :hugs: Let us know how things go.

JulieCitySlicker 08-31-2003 02:06 PM

Thank you for the advice Sheila{{{HUGS}}} It would be weird staying here without my brother being here, I just wouldn't feel safe living here by myself:eek: But going from pretty much having my own place for a few years and moving back in Mom and Dads house is gonna be a trial all in itself cuz I'm so used to having my own space and everything and going for walks whenever I want to. I do not like walking in the country, I think its just a security thing for me cuz there aren't that many people around to be there if something happens, you know what I mean:confused: Plus I'ma neat freak and Moms house is always a mess:eek:

JulieCitySlicker 08-31-2003 02:22 PM

Although;) not having any bills to pay would be nice:D Plus I would get more help back in Michigan for my dissability to:P

hotforscott 08-31-2003 05:04 PM

I am probably gonna excercise in about an hour or so.

Higher_Desire 08-31-2003 07:19 PM

I won't be able to work out again till tuesday or wednesday.

H-D

Sheila63 08-31-2003 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JulieLovesCreed
Thank you for the advice Sheila{{{HUGS}}} It would be weird staying here without my brother being here, I just wouldn't feel safe living here by myself:eek:  But going from pretty much having my own place for a few years and moving back in Mom and Dads house is gonna be a trial all in itself cuz I'm so used to having my own space and everything and going for walks whenever I want to. I do not like walking in the country, I think its just a security thing for me cuz there aren't that many people around to be there if something happens, you know what I mean:confused:  Plus I'ma neat freak and Moms house is always a mess:eek:

I understand, I love my parents dearly, but it would be really hard to move back and live with them. I'll keep you in my prayers for you to figure things out and have some peace.

JulieCitySlicker 08-31-2003 07:40 PM

Thank you Sheila{{{HUGS}}} You are such a sweetheart girl:D

Sheila63 08-31-2003 07:42 PM

Thank you, Julie. I think you are very special too.:angel:

JulieCitySlicker 08-31-2003 07:49 PM

:D :D :D :bounce:

JenRN 08-31-2003 10:37 PM

I feel like having a pool party!:dancing:

DangerousDan85 08-31-2003 10:52 PM

ME 2!!!!!!!!!!

TruBaBe 08-31-2003 11:06 PM

swimming sounds fun right about now...

hotforscott 08-31-2003 11:24 PM

I have a horrible headache.

JulieCitySlicker 08-31-2003 11:28 PM

That sucks Carrie:( I hope you feel better soon{{{HUGS}}}

SCOTTSMYMAN 09-01-2003 09:11 AM

Well, it's been an interesting weekend for me. I spent yesterday all day in the hospital w/my husband! He had to have an emergency appendectomy. He's just fine but it was just one more thing with him. His appendix was pretty inflamed and the doc was surprised it only started hurting Saturday night/Sunday early morning! I'm just so glad he is doing so well w/his leukemia because if this had happened a couple of months ago it would have been a whole other playgame know what I mean! I hope everyone else had a good weekend! :hugs: :)