CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Tattoos (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7261)

luvscott4ever 08-19-2004 10:16 PM

I was with Dogstar when she got hers (my guy did it) But of course, I had to have another one too!! It KICKS BUTT!!!! Got my crest added to and it's SSSUUWWEETT!! Looks like I've found the arm band I'm going to get someday, hopefully! And of course, once you start.....YOU CAN'T STOP!!! Atleast I can't!!!! :D

Dogstar 08-19-2004 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I was with Dogstar when she got hers (my guy did it) But of course, I had to have another one too!! It KICKS BUTT!!!! Got my crest added to and it's SSSUUWWEETT!! Looks like I've found the arm band I'm going to get someday, hopefully! And of course, once you start.....YOU CAN'T STOP!!! Atleast I can't!!!! :D

:cool: :thumbsup:

I'm already thinking about my third, the Dust For Life one...weeeeeeeee! And luvscott's addition is fricken SWEET!

DangerousDan85 08-19-2004 11:00 PM

I want to get the Crest on my left shoulder, but unfortunately my mom thinks "one is enough". So I'll have to wait till I move out. lol

Dogstar 08-19-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
I want to get the Crest on my left shoulder, but unfortunately my mom thinks "one is enough". So I'll have to wait till I move out. lol

Awwwww...well, at least she let you get the first one :D...And such an awesome one! I think the crest will look great there!

luvscott4ever 08-20-2004 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85

Great idea Dan...and let me say, I love the one you have!! I think the design in the middle is AWESOME!! The crest would be a kick a$$ idea for your other arm as well, I know I LOVE mine and the design my guy added to it ROCKS!! He looked at it for about 2 seconds and came up with the "perfect" design to go with it...it looks Creedish!! And he did my crest over a year and a half ago...IMO, my guy is "THE" tattoo God!! :)

JulieCitySlicker 08-20-2004 08:34 PM

I'm not brave enough to get a tatoo! I can't stand needles one bit :yikes:

Higher_Desire 08-21-2004 12:26 AM

Dan, your tat's pretty cool, but the shirt you're wearing in the picture sucks!!! lol. I hate Evolution. Now, maybe if you were to replace it with an Edge shirt, or a Eugene shirt, that'd be better. :D

I want to get some tats, but my parent's would freak out. They hate them. I want a Creed angel with a crest on my arm, and the tribal swirly thing from the top of the Weathered Tour logo across the back of my shoulders. There's also another cool mask thing I found that's pretty cool.

H-D :pimp:

DangerousDan85 08-22-2004 02:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Dan, your tat's pretty cool, but the shirt you're wearing in the picture sucks!!! lol. I hate Evolution. Now, maybe if you were to replace it with an Edge shirt, or a Eugene shirt, that'd be better. :D
H-D :pimp:

Well as seen on Raw, it looks like Evolution as we once knew it is over. A feud between Orton and HHH should be interesting though. Orton and HHH were the only members of Evolution that I liked really.

Batista is alright I guess, other than his sit down powerbomb, his matches are kinda boring and Flair shouldn't be allowed to wrestle anymore at his age :laugh:

RMadd 08-22-2004 10:13 AM

hey man, you should also get some of that binary-around-the-wrists action... just one ring, that shit looks wicked hardcore

PaulMcCoygirl 08-22-2004 11:15 PM

You know, piercings are very addicting. Once I got my belly button pierced, I wanted to get my cartilage pierced. I pierced my cartilage, now I want another piercing, but I don't know where. :P

Mulletman 08-23-2004 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
. . . Once I got my belly button pierced . . .

hmmmm. . . Sexy :homer:

Heh, yea the binary does look cool and does say geek. Maybe I should make it spell out 127.0.0.1 ;) If I were a lot stronger, I would get the double helix going around the biceps.

PaulMcCoygirl 08-23-2004 08:20 PM

lol, sorry, but you're never gonna see it.

Mulletman 08-23-2004 08:27 PM

I know, you dont have rub it in.

PaulMcCoygirl 08-23-2004 08:35 PM

you know I had to :suave:

Mulletman 08-23-2004 08:41 PM

The funny thing was that I could imagine you sitting there reading that post going "YES, yes I do"