CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Great laughs! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5317)

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 10:35 PM

Great laughs!

What is the best prank that has ever been pulled on you, or you have pulled on someone else?????????
:D

facelessman 12-22-2003 10:57 PM

i know ive done some good ones, but i cant remember any of them. thats what old age does to you, ya know?

JenRN 12-22-2003 10:58 PM

Ok I am quite the prankster but this was the best for me! It was my first job as an RN, and I was here in Virginia. I worked at this small rural hopsital, only 80 beds. I worked the 3-11 shift and there was this security guard that always picked on me. He was a state cop and he thought he was the cats meow. Anyways he would put fake spiders in my med cart, pull me over in his cop car when I was not speeding etc.... So I decided to get his ass good!!! LOL...... It was the job of the security people to take the dead bodies to the morgue after a patient dies. So I took another nurse and put him in the body bag and placed him on the stretcher to go to the morgue. I called Jimmy the guard and told him I had a body for him to get. Me and the other nurse had it planned that when I coughed it was his cue.... SO........ Jimmy came and got the "body" and started down the hall with it. He got about 20 feet down the hall and I coughed. The nurse sat straight up on the stretcher still in the body bag, and started to move his hands. Jimmy was so scared and startled he PISSED HIS PANTS!!!!!! He literally pissed his entire pants, and screamed like a little girl. I laughed my ass off so damn hard, they still talk about it down there.

facelessman 12-22-2003 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
Ok I am quite the prankster but this was the best for me! It was my first job as an RN, and I was here in Virginia. I worked at this small rural hopsital, only 80 beds. I worked the 3-11 shift and there was this security guard that always picked on me. He was a state cop and he thought he was the cats meow. Anyways he would put fake spiders in my med cart, pull me over in his cop car when I was not speeding etc.... So I decided to get his ass good!!! LOL...... It was the job of the security people to take the dead bodies to the morgue after a patient dies. So I took another nurse and put him in the body bag and placed him on the stretcher to go to the morgue. I called Jimmy the guard and told him I had a body for him to get. Me and the other nurse had it planned that when I coughed it was his cue.... SO........ Jimmy came and got the "body" and started down the hall with it. He got about 20 feet down the hall and I coughed. The nurse sat straight up on the stretcher still in the body bag, and started to move his hands. Jimmy was so scared and startled he PISSED HIS PANTS!!!!!! He literally pissed his entire pants, and screamed like a little girl. I laughed my ass off so damn hard, they still talk about it down there.

lmao!!! thats awesome!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 11:13 PM

LOL, that's great! I truely can't think of any right now either! Crap, I'm only 13, but I've never remembered anything! I might think of one later!

JulieCitySlicker 12-22-2003 11:44 PM

OMG Jen :lolsign:

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-22-2003 11:59 PM

I do remember one that was played on me now! Okay, I was eating one day at my grandmas, watching movies and kinda made it a lazy day. And I'm like extremely messy, so I had food like all around my plate. So my grandma started picking on me and called me 'chibbles.' Later on that year, I was staying with her again and it was right after dinner, and we were drinking homemade rootbeer floats. I kept dripping it on the tabel. So my grandma said,"We're just going to have to start calling you 'chibbles and drips'!" Both of us thought of that 'kibbles and bits' commercial, and started killing over laughing! It was hilarious. I just knew someone was gonna get me dogfood for christmas or something, but they didn't! I guess that wasn't really a prank, but it was still funny!

JulieCitySlicker 12-23-2003 12:01 AM

I mooned a kid once cuz he wouldn't leave when my sister didn't want him at her house :D He took off home and told his Momma on me :laugh:

Mulletman 12-23-2003 12:02 AM

you devil.... :D

SCTMM's hubby 12-23-2003 12:07 AM

When I was in bootcamp(navy) we had tied down one of the other recruits in his bunk with dental floss and left him tied up for the weekend.

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-23-2003 12:08 AM

Haha! That's a good way to get 'em gone, unless they are perverts!

DangerousDan85 12-23-2003 01:07 AM

i dont know if this is the best i've done, but it happened recently.

we got a few phone calls that resulted in hang ups, so my mom told my little sister to not answer the phone, so anyway, i go upstairs with my mom's cell phone and call our number. my sister let the answering machine get it, so on the machine i said in a scary voice

"i can see you and if you dont pick up the phone i'm gonna come in and get you"

anyway, my sister ran off crying, but i thought it was funny

facelessman 12-23-2003 01:22 AM

haha awesome

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-23-2003 02:31 AM

LOL! I bet you're fun to hang out with aren't you Dan?

Xterminator27 12-23-2003 04:31 AM

i could tell you but then i would be banned lol