CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Anna1011 05-22-2006 04:57 AM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

cold

metalchris25 05-22-2006 05:49 AM

bored

bilal 05-22-2006 07:09 AM

Slashish/ tremontish (cant stop playin air-guitar)

Anna1011 05-22-2006 10:15 AM

hungry, cold and wet

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 10:29 AM

Hey My Girl :hugs: :hugs: well go get dry slip into something warm and get a snack Hows Abouts That I,ve Been Really Busy Guys How Is Everybody A Doings

Rawker 05-22-2006 10:31 AM

im blocking everyone out, only talking to 2 people and it feels so fucking good.

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 11:18 AM

~~well at the momeant Flustrated i have not smoked since thursday :clap: I can peform all things with christ who gives me streneth HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA its time for yet another touch :laugh: :laugh: im not crazy i promise Its time For me to quit smoking And My God Is Slowly Taken Theme Away So so this is like the forth day and next time we can get to 6 or 7 days so yes its smoke day !!!!

Rawker 05-22-2006 11:40 AM

I dont FUCKING need friends, all they do is piss me off,
i dont need anyone, and no one needs me now, so its perfect!

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 11:55 AM

[quote=Rawker]I dont FUCKING need friends, all they do is piss me off,
i dont need anyone, and no one needs me now, so its perfect cool can i wrap you up and turn you into a nice soothing ciggarette ~~:smokin:<<< im glad your perfect and avalibile its all good .. i know i know i should have went and got smokes before i got back to the house...

stappissohot 05-22-2006 11:56 AM

I feel pissed, depressed, and exausted for getting only 4 hours of sleep, oh wait, that's three, it's because I'm so goddam tired. Oh well, peace out

Rawker 05-22-2006 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rocketqueen
cool can i wrap you up and turn you into a nice soothing ciggarette ~~:smokin:<<< im glad your perfect and avalibile its all good .. i know i know i should have went and got smokes before i got back to the house...

Yeh you can, actually i now really fancy a fag, bugger.
good thing sis is home and she smokes i dont need to go buy any.

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 12:22 PM

Ok~you will have to due untill i get to the store ~ you fag bugger you sis out so im going to have to stop having a fantasy about that first puff and that first inhale in my lungs Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rocketqueen 05-22-2006 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stappissohot
I feel pissed, depressed, and exausted for getting only 4 hours of sleep, oh wait, that's three, it's because I'm so goddam tired. Oh well, peace out

Peace Back!!!! AMEN ya know i,ve been bitching more over the past 48 hours and thats is like so unlike me to me to bitch So Im Like My God My God Morgan Baby I let In Say Lord Im Bitching BUT I PRAISE YOU LORD because im bitching So please Lord Forgive My Bitching , And It Turns Out That I was Unaware i had been up for 3 days even if i had slept , i had not slept , so i needed sleep and was not aware of it , because i always know whats going on but i really just needed sleep i,ll Fight Anything Of Course but yet i felt a should,nt mabe like 4 hours of sound sleep well morgan baby if you got time to rest and get some sleep Right Now thats excaltey what you should be doing while you can

Anna1011 05-22-2006 02:20 PM

upset

Rawker 05-22-2006 04:05 PM

So FUCKING AMAZING, she has forgiven me (a bit) and im SOO GLAD, without her i was nothing!