CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   1 word to describe how you feel (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2526)

Trimontana 02-06-2006 06:15 PM

Re: 1 word to describe how you feel

Exhausted. Gonna bed in a minute. Tomorrow i am moving to my new place and i am very excited but i won't be having internet there for a while so i wont be posting at night :(

Julie, all the good positive thinking to you and loads of love so you wont feel lonely sweetie.MUAH

Dogstar 02-06-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Exhausted. Gonna bed in a minute. Tomorrow i am moving to my new place and i am very excited but i won't be having internet there for a while so i wont be posting at night :(

Julie, all the good positive thinking to you and loads of love so you wont feel lonely sweetie.MUAH

Where are you moving, Gabi? Didn't you just get a new laptop, too?

Trimontana 02-06-2006 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Where are you moving, Gabi? Didn't you just get a new laptop, too?

I am moving with 3 guys in a big house next to Mila's place. I wont be paying rent cause the owner of the house is Mila's boyfriend friend. I will send ya my address on a pm. And i will need yours to send ya your b.day present. And i dont take a NO as an answer.

Yeah, i bought my laptop last week. It's so beautiful!!!:D I just love it. I paid 469.99 Pounds. That's a picture of my baby *look at the awesome Prison Break wallpaper*;)
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Picture490.jpg

Dogstar 02-06-2006 07:27 PM

Sweet!!! Yes, please send me your addy! And no, you don't need to get me a b'day present. Save your money for another trip to the States when we can hang out for longer this time!! :D

Ana4Stapp 02-06-2006 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trimontana
Yeah, i bought my laptop last week. It's so beautiful!!!:D I just love it. I paid 469.99 Pounds. That's a picture of my baby *look at the awesome Prison Break wallpaper*;)
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a2...Picture490.jpg

Wow Gabi! But Im not sure whats the most beautiful 'baby' you have -- the laptop or the Prison Break pic...lol:D

JulieCitySlicker 02-06-2006 11:07 PM

Depressed:(

Thank you Kerri *Hugs* I do have an update on my boss,its good news as well:) It turns out that she just had a severe ear infection and it caused her blood pressure to sky rocket! So they thought that it was an anorism at first but it turns out that it wasn't an anorism after all.

She is home now and might be able to come back to work next week.

Trimontana 02-07-2006 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Wow Gabi! But Im not sure whats the most beautiful 'baby' you have -- the laptop or the Prison Break pic...lol:D

LOL :D .I really wanted to have my own laptop. I have been using the one at my office for 2 years as personal use too. I wanted something not very expensive with good features and actually my laptop has it. It wasn't that expensive. And yeah, the Prison Break wallpaper is beautiful too ;)

JulieCitySlicker 02-07-2006 01:45 PM

Fucking frustratedandstressed:mad: :mad1: :mad:

JulieCitySlicker 02-07-2006 10:24 PM

I feel so depressed and guilty and its so unbearable There was a mistake with the housepayment for the house I live in,back in December and there ended up being a missed payment because I guess there wasn't enough money in my account to cover the payment. Well,now my sister's credit has been damaged because she signed for the loan, so now she may not be able to buy a house of her own when she wants to and its all my fault! I feel so bad about it to She is trying to refinance the house now to and now we may not be able to get the payment lowered and its also made problems with her trying to refinance the house.

Trimontana 02-08-2006 03:39 AM

Oh Julie, honey.....don't feel so bad. You'll see everything will get sort out. Just have a little faith. I send ya loads of hugs and positive toughts.
Love ya

Anna1011 02-08-2006 07:27 AM

hungry

Sincirr 02-08-2006 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I feel so depressed and guilty and its so unbearable There was a mistake with the housepayment for the house I live in,back in December and there ended up being a missed payment because I guess there wasn't enough money in my account to cover the payment. Well,now my sister's credit has been damaged because she signed for the loan, so now she may not be able to buy a house of her own when she wants to and its all my fault! I feel so bad about it to She is trying to refinance the house now to and now we may not be able to get the payment lowered and its also made problems with her trying to refinance the house.

That is so unfair.
There has to be something that can be done. HAS to be!:eek:

Trimontana 02-08-2006 12:10 PM

Sick...i feel like going to bed but i will need to wait cause i am still at work. I didn't go today to the gym....i feel so tired as well!!!!!

Anna1011 02-08-2006 02:23 PM

feeling more positive today

JulieCitySlicker 02-08-2006 06:01 PM

Feelingstressedandhasastomachache:( :eek: :wtf: