CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Release Date (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12332)

timusca 06-22-2009 07:14 PM

Re: Release Date

Alright, now people are reporting that their local DJs contacted Wind-Up directly and they said it will be late July or August before it gets here. But WU may have been confused about the album title too.

So who the frick knows what's going on at this point... it's lame. :mad1:

austin. 06-22-2009 07:34 PM

I have to believe the first report on the release of the new single. Why? Because Scott said it would be around the 22nd. Late july or August isn't around the 22nd of June. Plus, if some radio stations have the track, then tomorrow sounds more likely.
________
FOURTH GENERATION LEGACY

skyguy86 06-22-2009 09:36 PM

I'm hoping that it actually does come out tomorrrow. I've been calling two radio stations a few times for the past few hours but none of them are picking up. I'll keep trying. Anyone heard anything about it being played in the San Diego area?

austin. 06-22-2009 10:04 PM

San Diego area? Hell, anyone know anything more about it playing anywhere??
________
MAZDA AXELA HISTORY

skyguy86 06-22-2009 10:15 PM

haha very true austin lol i think what i meant to put was does anyone know any radio stations to call in the san diego area? ive called rock 105.3 and kpri 102.1, any others? any more updates? earlier a post came up saying that it was confirmed and then saying it wasn't.

whats everyone's take on this?

austin. 06-22-2009 10:58 PM

I'll call my local rock radio station tomorrow.
But, I am slightly worried the response will be "What the hell, you like Creed?! *click*"

Well, actually, tomorrow will be too late :D
________
California dispensaries

nagpo 06-22-2009 11:50 PM

Ive been waiting for 7 years. I can wait a couple more days.

skyguy86 06-22-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin.
I'll call my local rock radio station tomorrow.
But, I am slightly worried the response will be "What the hell, you like Creed?! *click*"

Well, actually, tomorrow will be too late :D

hahaha that would be horrible yet extremely hillarious at the same time

Tremontisized 06-23-2009 07:34 AM

They'd have to release it this week. I mean, they've got the AOL Sessions coming this week, and the friday Fox performance, and they'd have to play it. What's the point of listening to just their old stuff again?

Unless Windup tells them not to, which I can see happening.

skyguy86 06-23-2009 08:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontisized
They'd have to release it this week. I mean, they've got the AOL Sessions coming this week, and the friday Fox performance, and they'd have to play it. What's the point of listening to just their old stuff again?

Unless Windup tells them not to, which I can see happening.

Wind-Up would be stupid to have them purposefully NOT play a new song with all of these performances occurring during this week. The questions is not if any more, it's when and by who

TrulyAmazing 06-23-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
I'm hoping that it actually does come out tomorrrow. I've been calling two radio stations a few times for the past few hours but none of them are picking up. I'll keep trying. Anyone heard anything about it being played in the San Diego area?

Patients Lots Of Patients Lots And Lots Of Patients Last Mintute Rituals :hypno: :hypno: its a coming im sure skydude we have,nt long awaited this far brother to not get any air play

skyguy86 06-23-2009 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
Patients Lots Of Patients Lots And Lots Of Patients Last Mintute Rituals :hypno: :hypno: its a coming im sure skydude we have,nt long awaited this far brother to not get any air play

yeah lol no kidding. now we just wait and hope that its today \m/

TrulyAmazing 06-23-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skyguy86
yeah lol no kidding. now we just wait and hope that its today \m/

yeah me too im sure soon

XALTERBRIDGEX 06-23-2009 09:42 AM

I am not hearing anything about a new creed single on my local radio station that plays creed non-stop..wikapedia has taken down single release as well. Unless someone has some inside information looks like the single has been pushed back! And they havent even laid down vocals yet for the record so it could be July before we get the single.

austin. 06-23-2009 11:25 AM

They could have, ya know, recorded the entire Full Circle (or whatever the single is) and then went back to the regular recording stuff. I could see Stapp, Tremonti, Flip, and Brian all do the stuff for 1 song.
________
Honda Gl1100A