CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Release Date (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12332)

skyguy86 06-12-2009 08:58 AM

Re: Release Date

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frankie
Pray for Sunrise live during the Armed Forces Entertainment Tour last fall.
Sound is not the best, but you'll get the idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnxoXavMQIk

oh ok yeah I've actually seen this video before. Can't wait to hear it with better sound quality lol

TrulyAmazing 06-13-2009 08:35 PM

Ya.alls I wanna Aim High AMEN i wanna see A signs Like At Alanta PERFOMANCE :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: thanks you frankie for posting peace be with ya

TheGreatDivide 06-18-2009 11:03 AM

Here we are 4 days away with a potential release, what are your expectations for this record. For me, I want that My Own Prison sound but thats for personal reasons... but like Mark said we're not going to get anything like Higher on this.

Tremontisized 06-18-2009 12:19 PM

I would love nice and hard stuff, like What If, Say I, Ode, etc. But this is Creed. Each album got softer, so hopefully theyll break that trend. I read in the Scott Phillips Mom's interview in an earlier posting that Flip said that it was about half and half. "Some harder, some softer." Maybe that was Marshall. Idk.

Either way, can't wait for next week. They'll prob wait until friday to release it, since it is their first performance back together.

Krisoz26 06-18-2009 08:45 PM

I actually liked the good mix in human Clay. You had heavy songs like what if and young grow old. Then softer with arms wide open and washa away the years. something like that would be awesome

nagpo 06-19-2009 02:25 AM

just a couple of more days until the new single. maybe. i wonder where we'll be able to get it.

Tremontisized 06-19-2009 08:27 AM

You know they'll post it on myspace. I doubt I'll hear it on the radio much here in St. Pete, Florida. Radio stations (and everyone else) are Creed/AB haters over here. Guess they'd rather hear the same boring rock chords played over and over again to money/suicidal/drug/sex driven lyrics.

Dogstar 06-19-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontisized
I would love nice and hard stuff, like What If, Say I, Ode, etc. But this is Creed. Each album got softer, so hopefully theyll break that trend. I read in the Scott Phillips Mom's interview in an earlier posting that Flip said that it was about half and half. "Some harder, some softer." Maybe that was Marshall. Idk.

I, too, hope it isn't softer than Weathered. I rarely listen to that one anymore.

skyguy86 06-20-2009 12:51 AM

I have a feeling that it will be a combo of both the Creed artists of the 90's as well as the improved Creed artists of these past few years. All 3 groups (Creed, Alter Bridge, and Scott's solo stuff) have amazing elements in them. If this reborn Creed can take elements from ALL 3 GROUPS, this will be the album of 2009 hands down. Let's hope for the best!

austin. 06-21-2009 07:12 PM

New single tomorrow? Any updates on that?
________
Launch box vaporizer

skyguy86 06-21-2009 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by austin.
New single tomorrow? Any updates on that?

None that I've heard of, no.

timusca 06-22-2009 02:08 PM

Alright guys, here's the deal on the new single... it's dropping TOMORROW on June 23.* I had someone people call their local radio stations from the Alter Bridge Band forums and they're reporting that all singles come out on Tuesdays and they have it in hand. So look for it tomorrow!

Alrock 06-22-2009 02:09 PM

tomorrow really?

Tremontisized 06-22-2009 04:25 PM

Yeah. Check out ABB.net. Orlando's 101one is saying they have it, and they're releasing it tomorrow. I really wish Creed would let us know, via myspace, or release it on their myspace tomorrow. That's how Alterbridge released Rise Today.

And I'm not looking forward to reading everyones reactions on here, when I'm going to be at work and when I get off, the little chance they will play the new song. Stations down here are very subjective, just like everywhere else, and doesn't like Creed.

But we'll see. It better not be a slow song either, or Imma punch some babies.

skyguy86 06-22-2009 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremontisized
Yeah. Check out ABB.net. Orlando's 101one is saying they have it, and they're releasing it tomorrow. I really wish Creed would let us know, via myspace, or release it on their myspace tomorrow. That's how Alterbridge released Rise Today.

And I'm not looking forward to reading everyones reactions on here, when I'm going to be at work and when I get off, the little chance they will play the new song. Stations down here are very subjective, just like everywhere else, and doesn't like Creed.

But we'll see. It better not be a slow song either, or Imma punch some babies.

DUDE!!!! Thanks for the update!!!!!