CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Will Be on the Last Creed Album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7073)

Jester 07-15-2004 01:40 PM

What Will Be on the Last Creed Album

they say it will be a best of or a greatest hits. so what do you think will be on it? will there be acoustic cuts? what do you guys think??

Bridge of Clay 07-15-2004 08:37 PM

I dunno... I doubt it will be released this year.

Shadow 07-15-2004 10:31 PM

I thought we heard WU were going to release it in October.

We can probably forget about any new songs, which I think was originally mentioned before they disbanded officially.

Maybe we will all be surprised and they will put something on it that we all haven't heard yet (i.e., acoustic version of Faceless Man). But then again, I'm pretty sure that any acoustic versions they've done are already out there.

Maybe they will surprise us and combine it with a DVD, the way so many other bands have done recently.

Let's hope Wind-up really does put out a compilation and makes it worthwhile for the Creed fans.

TeriB19 07-15-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Maybe they will surprise us and combine it with a DVD, the way so many other bands have done recently.

Let's hope Wind-up really does put out a compilation and makes it worthwhile for the Creed fans.

From your mouth to WU's ears, Robyn. That would be great!

Mulletman 07-16-2004 02:30 AM

My guess is all of the singles and the few "special songs". You know, the ones that were only played live in a handful of cities. Plus the occasional acoustic and live performance. Its suppose to be two full lenght CDs. Only time will tell.

Mulletman 07-16-2004 02:32 AM

In the Wind-Up email they said it would include four [?] new songs. But like you said, I wouldnt get my hopes up.

farmgirl 07-16-2004 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
I dunno... I doubt it will be released this year.

The Sam Goody music store here let me pre-order this awhile ago with an October date so I'm hoping it's correct.

aussiecreeder 07-16-2004 11:05 AM

i'm hoping some of these unreleased stuff such as "nothing" find their way on there so we can all hear them.

Sheila63 07-16-2004 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
IMaybe they will surprise us and combine it with a DVD, the way so many other bands have done recently.

I hope so too, Robyn. :)

Shadow 07-17-2004 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
My guess is all of the singles and the few "special songs". You know, the ones that were only played live in a handful of cities. Plus the occasional acoustic and live performance. Its suppose to be two full lenght CDs. Only time will tell.

Creed recorded some of their shows during the Weathered tour didn't they? (In anticipation for the DVD). If it's two CD's that could mean alot of material!

You're right only time will tell.

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i'm hoping some of these unreleased stuff such as "nothing" find their way on there so we can all hear them.

There will not be any new material on it unless it's already been recorded. Not much of a chance for Scott to reunite with them right now.

benkenobi 07-17-2004 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
In the Wind-Up email they said it would include four [?] new songs. But like you said, I wouldnt get my hopes up.

Hopefully, four (4) NEW Songs, not including:

01. Bound & Tied
02. Is This The End?
03. To Whom It May Concern
04. Young Grow Old

:D

The Lithium 07-17-2004 08:25 PM

Hope for a DVD!

benkenobi 07-17-2004 08:28 PM

Didn't I hear somewhere that there were 2 completed songs (not including Nothing ) that did not make it on the Weathered album. Maybe they'll put those on.

Bridge of Clay 07-17-2004 09:36 PM

the october thing is a tentative date. Although the idea of 2 discs in a convo with a DVD sounds nice.

I dunno... I heard that Stapp had finished the vocals for Nothing, from a reliable source. It was supposed to appear on Daredevil soundtrack but it didn't get ready in time. Therefore, it's before the break-up.

The Lithium 07-18-2004 06:53 AM

Hope, hope, hope, hope it will be 2 discs with a DVD!!!!