CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 09-08-2005 09:51 AM

Song of Confidence

:) a beautiful way of putting it Hev if truth be truth and The Only Truth Comes By God Alone To Many Things Amen The Lord Never Stops His Works Neither Should We and feel free to explore Our Creator O God My Heart Is Fixed I Will Sing And Give Praise even With My Glory O Lord Awake Psaltery and harp i myself will awake early i will praise thee O Lord i will praise thee O lor among the people and i will sing praises unto thee among the nations..For thy mercy Is Great Above The Heavens And Thy Truth Reacheth unto the clouds be Thou Exalted O God Above The Heavens And Thy Glory Above All The Earth that thy beloved may be delivered save with thy right hand and answer God Hath Spoken In His Holiness I Will Rejoice ....

HeavenBesideYou 09-09-2005 07:06 AM

Daily Bread

September 9th

"Worthy of respect!"

What a goal for our lives whether we are men or women! You want your life to reflect the character of God because our faith expresses itself in a life of self-control. This work of the Spirit in our lives happens only as we dedicate ourselves to being what he is at work trying to accomplish in us.

Teach the older men to be temperate, worthy of respect, self-controlled, and sound in faith, in love, and in endurance.

Titus 2:2

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 09-09-2005 01:06 PM

Praise The Lord For One Thing Knowing All

:) :) because we would all be up a creek without a paddle AMEN Job.24 4.5 How The Can Be Justfified With GOD? Or How Can He Be Clean That Is Born Of Woman BEHOLD even to the moon and it shineth not yea..the stars are not pure in his sight But After That The Kindness And Love Of God Our Saviour Toward Man Not Appeared..Not By Works Of Righteousness which we have done but acording to To His Mercy he saved us by the washing of regeneration And Renewing Of The Holy Ghost Which He Shed On Us Abundantly Through hrist that being justfied By his grace we should be made heirs ACORDING to the hope of things ETERNAL And Eternal Life Through Him We Can Also Have More Abudantly :bounce:

creedsister 09-09-2005 01:14 PM

Gods Glory PRAISE THE LORD

O Lord HOW EXCELENT IS THY NAME IN ALL THE EARTH WHO HAST SET THY GLORY ABOVE THE HEAVENS OUT OF THE MOUTH OF BABES AND SUCKLINGS HAST THOU ORDAINDED STREGNTH B/c OF THINE ENMIES THAT THOU MIGHTEST STILL THE ENEMY AND THE AVENGER :) :) :) d WHEN I CONSIDER THE HEAVENS THE WORK OF THY FINGERS THE MOON AND THE STARS WHICH THOU HAST ORDAINDED :wub: :jam: PRAISE DA LORD PRAISE DA LORD To Him Alone Belongs The Glory!!!!

HeavenBesideYou 09-10-2005 08:49 AM

Daily Bread

September 10th

"Testimonials and new beginnings."

At various times in our lives, the reality of Christ will come crashing through the ordinariness of our days. From those times we face life anew; changed at the very core of our being. We move forward in a new, deeper, strengthened relationship with the Lord.

Blessed by the name of the Lord from this time forth and for evermore.

Psalm 113:2

Heaven

creedsister 09-10-2005 04:38 PM

Blessed Is The Of The Lord And His Name Is Worth To Be Praised

Let It Crash And Flow St Matt .ch.10.32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men him will i confess also before my father which is in heaven. So Praise The Lord I Will Declare Thy Name Unto My Brethren In The Midst Of The Congregation will i praise thee ye that fear the lord praise Him Unto Thee O Lord Do I Lift Of My Soul O My God I Trust In Thee Let Me Be Bot Ashamed Let Not My Enmies Triumph Over Me Yea Let Not None That Wait On Thee Be Ashamed Let Theme Be Ashamed Who Transgress Without Cause Show Me Thy Ways O Lord Teach Me Thy Paths Lead Me In Thy Truth O Lord And Teach Me :syncdance For Thou Art The God Of My Salvation On Thee Do I Wait All The Day Remembear O Lord Oh Lord Thy Tender Mercies And Thy Love And Kindness For They Have Never Been Old, Remembear Not The Sins Oh Lord Of My Youth Nor My Transgrassions Acording To Thy Mercy Remembear Oh Lord Me For ll That Is Good Oh Lord Good And Up Right Is The Lord For He Knows How To Teach Sinners The Way The Meek Will He Guide In Judgement And The Meek Will He Teach His Ways All The Paths Of The Lord , Are Mercy And Truth Unto Such As Keep His Coveant And His Testimonis For Thy Names Sake :bounce:

HeavenBesideYou 09-11-2005 10:11 AM

Daily Bread

September 11th

"Remembering..."

http://www.time.com/time/photoessays/shattered/

I lift up my eyes to the hills -- where does my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:1-2

Heaven

creedsister 09-11-2005 10:58 PM

Praise The Lord

For all the comforts through out these events And I Know Its Hard Sometimes But Let Us Not Forget To Rejoice In These Times And Events For These Is The Days That The Lord Has Made

HeavenBesideYou 09-12-2005 07:05 AM

Daily Bread

September 12th

"Let me serve gladly, without expectation of reward."

Selfless acts of kindness are the true signs of a Spirit-filled life. We can call ourselves Christians, but our actions must verify the claim. Mary and Joseph asked for help once in Bethlehem. How would we have responded if they had come to us? How we treat people who are in need is Christ's criterion for judging how much we love Him. In all ways, we should strive to serve the poor and needy.

https://donate.msn.com/pages/landing.html

He raiseth up the poor out of the dust, and lifteth the needy out of the dunghill.

Psalm 113:7

Heaven

creedsister 09-12-2005 10:30 AM

Praise Da Lord

The Lord Loves A Cheerfull Giver Amen And somethings money just can,t buy Plead My Cause O Lord With Theme That Strive Against Me Fight Theme That Fight Against Me Take Hold Of Thy Shiled And Buckler And Stand Up For Mine Help Draw Out Also Of The Spear And Stop The Way Against Theme Say Unto My Soul I,AM THY SALVATION :bounce: Blessed Is Be The Lord Who Daily Loads Us With BENEFITS Even The God Of Our Sal And Unto God The Lord Belongs The Issues From Death..

Trimontana 09-12-2005 04:33 PM

Thanks for the love of the ones you give us. That love is pure and innocent like a spring flower or the tears of happiness of a mother seeing her sons grow up. For that thanks, i keep my faith strong.

HeavenBesideYou 09-13-2005 07:10 AM

Daily Bread

September 13th

"Pulling together as a nation after Katrina..."

Unity and harmony are no accident! They happen because of intention and submission. But more than just states of being, they are commanded by God. How do we have unity and harmony? Peter reminds us that we must have three commitments 1. Actively share concern with those who grieve; 2. Share love just like a healthy family does; and 3. Show compassion rather than arrogance as we deal with others failures toward us.

Live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

1 Peter 3:8

Heaven

creedsister 09-14-2005 12:15 AM

Pulling Together

A Lot Of Folks In Time Of Tragdeys as seen in the world today which will only lead to more does not share a christ like mind even as most christians who will face more in the world today We cant always use or know whats right to say or do for our fellow brothers and sisters that why we must remain in perfect season and salt with loved ones and strangers And not forget this person or that persons feelings all though its hard So We Can Only Hold One Another And Forbear One Another In Love And Love One Another The Way He Has Loved Us And Forgeting Not The Message Of Love Grace And Understanding.. So Has These World And These Events Are Starting To Take Place There Is Going To Be A Lot Afraid Ones A Lot Of Confused Ones And A Lot Ones Who Will Question Their Faith And All We Can Do Is Steadfast And Understand And Uphold And Let,em Know Christ Is With Theme FOR I WILL BE WITH YOU EVEN UNTO THE END OF THE WORLD We Are The Vessels Of Pulling Together Message Psalm.. I CRIED UNTO GOD With My Voice Even Unto God With All My Voice And He Gave Hear Unto Me PRAISE THE LORD In The Day Of My Trouble I Sought The Lord My Sore Ran Into The Night And Ceased Not My Soul Refused To Be Comforted I Remembeared God And Was Troubled And My Spirt Was Overwhelmed Thou Holdest Mine Eyes Walking I,am So Troubled That I Cannot Speak...I Have Consirdered The Days Of The Old The Years Of Ancient Times. I Call To Remembrance my song in the night i commune with mine own heart and my spirt made Search WILL THE LORD CAST OFF FOR EVER AND WILL HE BE FAVOURBLE NO MORE IN HIS MERCY CLEAN GONE FOREVER DOTH HIS PROMISE FAIL FOREVER MORE HATH GOD FORGOTTEN TO BE GRATIOUS HATH HIS ANGER SHUTUP HIS TENDER MERCIES AND I Said This My Infirmity but i will Remembear The Years Of The Right Hand Of The Most High...

HeavenBesideYou 09-14-2005 07:03 AM

Daily Bread

September 14th

"The belt of truth."

"You will know the truth, and the truth will set you free," says Jesus ( John 8:32 ). But what will the truth set us free from?

First of all, it sets us free from the snares of deception. When people know the truth, they can't be taken in by a lie. You can't convince people to believe in something that they know in their hearts and minds is false.

The truth will also set you free from guilt and shame. When you've held tightly to the truth, you don't have to worry about a lie coming back to haunt you. You don't spend your nights lying awake wondering what words of deception might trap and ensnare you. You are free to live with a clean conscience and an innocent heart.

Finally, the truth sets you free from judgment. When you trust in the truth of Jesus, you have no more fear of death—physical or spiritual. You know his promises to be true and his words to be life-giving. You can no longer be bound by Satan's lies.

Stand your ground, putting on the sturdy belt of truth.

Ephesians 6:14

Heaven

creedsister 09-14-2005 05:24 PM

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: THE MIGHT GOD EVEN THE LORD HATH SPOKEN AND CALLED THE EARTH FROM THE RISING OF THE SUN UNTO THE GOING THEROF AND THEROF OUT OF ZION THE PERFECTION OF BEAUTY GOD HATH SHINED OUR GOD SHALL COME AND KEEP NOT KEEP SILENTS A FIRE SHALL DEVOUR HIM BEFORE HIS MAJESTY AND IT SHALL BE A VERY TEMPESTUOUS ROUND ABOUT HIM DAY NIGHT DAY NIGHT AND NIGHT UNTO DAY HE SHALL CALL UNTO THE HEAVENS FROM ABOVE THAT SHINETH DOWN AND BURNS SO BRIGHT FROM ABOVE AND TO THE EARTH THAT HE MAY JUDGE HIS PEOPLE GATHER MY SAINTS TOGETHER UNTO ME THOST THAT HAVE MADE A COVEANT WITH ME SACRAFICE PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE THE LORD PRAISE DA LORD PRAIDE DA LORD!!! AND THE HEAVENS SHALL DECLARE HIS GLORY AND RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR GOD IS JUDGE HIMSELF IF I WERE HUNGRY OH OH OH HOWWWWWWWWWWW I WOULD NOT TELL THEE :crying: :bounce: PRAISE THE LORD FOR THE WORLD IS MINE AND THE FULNESE THEROF AND THEROF will i eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats i think nota OFFER UNTO GOD THANKS GIVING AND PAY THE VOWS OF UNTO THE MOST HIGH AND CALL UPON ME IN THE DAY OF TROUBLE I WILL DELIVER THEE