CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

HeavenBesideYou 11-05-2004 06:26 AM

Daily Bread

November 5th

"I get so tired sometimes, and I need a place to escape."

The Lord provides us with a place to rest in this climb of ours through life. He welcomes us, shades us, protects us, and enables us to go forth strengthened and renewed. We are never far from this rest. All we need do is turn to the Lord, and He will grant us respite.

This is my rest for ever: here will I dwell; for I have desired it.

Psalm 132:14

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 11-05-2004 10:36 AM

:bow: :jam: :jam: :jam: Amen And Amen Hear My Cry O, Lord Attend My Prayer From The End Of The Earth Will I Cry Unto Thee When My Heart Is Overwhelmed Lead Me To The Rock That Is Higher Than I pslam 61

HeavenBesideYou 11-06-2004 05:54 PM

Daily Bread

November 6th

"Idiosyncratic submission."

Jesus is Lord! God's plan was purposed in Christ. It centered on Christ coming at the right time. God's plan was to bring unity in Christ by making him Lord of all! What's more, this plan that brings our salvation brings God great pleasure. God is the only saving God and Jesus is both our Savior and Lord. So the real issue we face today is this: What area of our lives, our hearts, our secrets, our sin, our rebellion, have we not submitted to his lordship?

He made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment - to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

Ephesians 1:9-10

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 11-07-2004 07:15 AM

Daily Bread

November 7th

"World Prayer"

God wants us to be a praying people. But more than that, God wants us to pray for people. The blessing of that kind of prayerful life is that we get to live peaceful and quiet lives full of godliness and holiness. So pray, dear friend in Jesus, pray as if world peace depends upon it, because it does!

I urge, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone - for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.

1 Timothy 2:1-2

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 11-09-2004 06:20 AM

Daily Bread

November 8th

"Trusting in God brings peace."

It means recognizing that God is trustworthy and then trusting him above all else.

In him our hearts rejoice, for we are trusting in his holy name.

Psalm 33:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 11-09-2004 06:22 AM

Daily Bread

November 9th

"Ultimate stain remover."

Nothing stains quite like sin. It not only leaves a stain in our heart but a residue in our minds. But God's grace is shown in that he doesn't just forgive our sins, he doesn't just forget our sins, he banishes them. They are gone. The stain is removed, the guilt is taken away. We are clean by his grace.

Come now, let us reason together,' says the Lord. 'Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.

Isaiah 1:18

Heaven

creedsister 11-09-2004 10:05 AM

:jam: :jam:
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeavenBesideYou
November 8th

"Trusting in God brings peace."

It means recognizing that God is trustworthy and then trusting him above all else.

In him our hearts rejoice, for we are trusting in his holy name.

Psalm 33:21

Heaven

HeavenBesideYou 11-10-2004 06:18 AM

Daily Bread

November 10th

"God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding."

Isn't that a beautiful phrase!

Rather than spending a lot of time talking or thinking about how marvelous God is, let's praise him in prayer.

God's voice thunders in marvelous ways; he does great things beyond our understanding. He says to the snow, 'Fall on the earth,' and to the rain shower, 'Be a mighty downpour.'

Job 37:5-6

Heaven

creedsister 11-10-2004 11:52 AM

he seals up the hand of every man that all men may know his work and the beasts go into dens and remain in their places out of the south comes the whirlwhind, and cold out of north by the the breath of god frost is given and breadth of the waters is straitened also by watering he wearith the thick cloud and it turned round about his counsels that they may do whatsoever :D he commandeth theme on the face of the earth, THATS AWSOME, He Causeth It To Come Whether For Correction or his hand of mercy, I Take Comfort In Knowing I Serve God That Is Working On My Case Around The Clock And Knowing The Just From The Unjust And Knowing AT ALL TIMES What Me Done Rather It Be For CORRECTION OR HIS LAND OR MERCY, hehe YOUR RIGHT, PRAISE THE LORD :jam: :jam: :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 11-11-2004 06:26 AM

Daily Bread

November 11th

"I confess that my eyes and my heart are often distracted by the stuff that is temporary."

Love for things, especially temporary ones, can sure get us in trouble. Even worse, we can begin to think they will make us happy or fill the empty places in our hearts. But if we really place our hopes and dreams in our Father, we are attached to eternity, and what we need most is always with us!

Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes, and the boasting of what he has and does - comes not from the Father but from the world.

1 John 2:15-16

Heaven

creedsister 11-11-2004 12:11 PM

Test Of Love!!!

:rockon: As A Matter Of Fact I Love That Entire Page :D I Just Gotta Post It AND THE WORLD PASSETH AWAY, and the Lust In Stuff, :D But He That Does The Will Of God Abideth 4ever Littlie Children it is the last time: And as Ye Have Heared That The Antichrist Shall Come Are There MANY Antichrists whereby we know that is in the last time :D THEY WENT OUT FROM US, but they were not of us, but they went out that they might be made manifest of us, but ye have an uncition from the holy one AND ye, Know All Things, I Have Not Written unto you b/c ye know the truth but because ye, know not the truth WHO IS A LIAR But He That Denieth that JESUS IS CHRIST He Is The Antichrist, Let That Therfore abide in you which ye have heared from the BEGINNING If That Which Ye Have heared from the BEGINNING SHALL REMAIN IN YOU, ye Also shall continue, in the Son And In The Father, And This Is The Promise That He Hath Promised Us, EVEN Eternal Life, Those Things Have I Written Unto You Concering theme That Seduce You But The Anointing Which Ye ave Received of Him Abideth In You And Ye Need Not That ANY MAN TEACH YOU But As The Same Anointing Teaches YOU OF ALL THINGS !!!!! LOVE IN ACTION, BEARS ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS ENDURES ALL THINGS, 1 Cor.13.7 And Is The Truth And Is NO LIE, and even asit hath taught you ye shall abide in him If Ye Know That He Is Righteous Ye Know That Every One doeth Righteousness Is Born Of Him, OBEDIENCE IN ACTION, Behold What Manner Of Love The Father Hath Bestowed Upon On Us That We Should Be Called The Sons Of God Therefore The World Knoweth Us Not Because it knew him not,

HeavenBesideYou 11-12-2004 06:26 AM

Daily Bread

November 12th

"Why fight it?"

We all come up against situations where there just doesn't seem to be any good solution. The Hebrew people grew discouraged in their trek to the promised land. They hung up their harps and stopped singing, for the joy and enthusiasm had left them. Their answer was God. He lifted their spirits and filled their hearts with joy. He became their reason for going on, and He can become our reason, too. When we are discouraged, we need to turn to God. He will lift us up and give us the courage we need to continue.

By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.

Psalm 137: 1, 2

Heaven

Ann Allusion 11-12-2004 10:16 AM

thanks, for this one, heaven...helped a lot today... ;)
again, we do enjoy reading all of your daily bread posts...:rockon:

creedsister 11-12-2004 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ann Allusion
thanks, for this one, heaven...helped a lot today... ;)
again, we do enjoy reading all of your daily bread posts...:rockon:

i know it :D
i was just right here this morning pslams 139 O Lord you have known me you know all my downsitting and my uprisings you understand my thought afar off THANK GOD you have compasset my path and my lying down and down wit me annd ALL MY Ways, For There Is Not A Word In My Tounge But Lo O Lord You Know It Altogether you have beset me behind before and laid thine hand upon my Head, YOUR TENDER HANDS CARESS MY HEAD I LAY BESIDE YOU IM NOT WORTH THIS JADED MANS NOT WHO I,AM I WAS SELFISH BUT YOU STILL LOVED ME YOU GAVE THE GREATEST GIFT OF ALL AND IT SET ME FREE, stappy~~Re~Learn Love :jam:

HeavenBesideYou 11-12-2004 09:38 PM

Daily Bread

:darkdance

Heaven