CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   I miss Carrie! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5523)

whitebird 02-02-2004 07:06 PM

Hi Carrie, I took a couple of weeks off, and have just read this thread today. You've been through a rough time it seems, although I don't really know what the entire situation is. From what I have read on this board, we have all been there at one time or another, myself included. The situations vary, and decisions made may also vary, but the support from your friends here is strong. It is not something that your husband has the right to take away from you. Stand your ground! And if that means you have to go to the library, it's OK. Just keep in touch with the people that can support you the most, don't let them slip away because another wants to control your life.

All my love, and caring go to you.

JulieCitySlicker 02-02-2004 08:14 PM

Hi Carrie!!!

Its great seeing you here again girl :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I have missed you so much! I hope that things are improving for you :hugs: I love and miss ya!!!

Kim V. 02-02-2004 08:46 PM

Carrie, it's good to see you back on the bb! You have been missed greatly! I'm so sorry for all the stuff that's got you down. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers, and if you need a friend, I'm only a PM or email away!! I hope brighter days are headed your way soon, sweetie! God Bless You.....Peace

JenRN 02-02-2004 08:54 PM

Hang in there Carrie, please call me I am here for you! :)

hotforscott 02-03-2004 05:08 PM

Thanks you guys. I appreciate your kind words. I will be going to Dallas with my Mom the 20th and the 21st for a "weekend away". I am going to ask my mother in law to watch my kids. I need some time away for sure. I will try to give you guys a call. PM me your number again, Jen. I can try this weekend.

Sheila63 02-03-2004 08:26 PM

CARRIE!!! It's great to see you here again.:hugs: :hugs: I've missed you so much. You've been in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everything is going better for you.

hotforscott 02-03-2004 10:55 PM

It's good to be back on here, Sheila. I got Jen's number in a PM so I am going to give you guys a call when you are together. Hopefully I will catch you when you are with Teri so I can talk to all 3 of you. It will be great to talk to everybody.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-04-2004 09:09 AM

Hey Carrie. Glad to see you on here again. Hope all is well. Keep us posted on how you are doing. We are all here for you. :hugs: Enjoy your time with your mom and take care of yourself. I will be with Teri, Sheila and Jen on Saturday as well. Hope to hear from you. More :hugs:

TeriB19 02-04-2004 12:37 PM

Carrie that would be great!! Hope you are doing better and things start to look brighter. Hopefully the time away will help. :hugs:

Sheila63 02-04-2004 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hotforscott
It's good to be back on here, Sheila. I got Jen's number in a PM so I am going to give you guys a call when you are together. Hopefully I will catch you when you are with Teri so I can talk to all 3 of you. It will be great to talk to everybody.

That's great, Carrie!!! I look forward to talking with you. :D

hotforscott 02-05-2004 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sheila63
That's great, Carrie!!! I look forward to talking with you. :D

Great, I look forward to talking with all of you. I am so excited.

Dogstar 02-05-2004 05:48 PM

CARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIE!!!!!! Great to see you here! Been praying my a** off for you, and I hope things are going better for you!

hotforscott 02-06-2004 06:34 AM

Hey, Dogstar! I have missed you guys, too. It's good to be back. I am going to try to post a lot more this weekend, but I have been on hit and miss this week.

hayley 02-06-2004 07:17 PM

Welcome back, Carrie!! It's so good to see you back, hope you start posting more often. :)

hotforscott 02-06-2004 09:01 PM

Thanks girl. I am glad to be back. I am trying my best to post more, so hopefully I will be able to.