CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Healing thoughts for Scott! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=165)

creedfaner 10-15-2002 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by GoodGodGirl23
Any news yet?

he IS still alive...other than that, dont fret! :P

GoodGodGirl23 10-15-2002 03:44 AM

Well, that's good news...:)

allison 10-16-2002 07:00 PM

Their first show back tonight...saying a prayer for Scott's voice...

Dogstar 10-16-2002 07:01 PM

They had to cancel tonight and tomorrow's show because his voice is still shot.:( No word on the other shows yet. Am sending more healing thoughts his way, too

allison 10-16-2002 07:38 PM

Oh no, I just went on The Band forum and saw the post. :(

Dogstar 10-16-2002 07:39 PM

I know. I feel bad for those people because the show was actually canceled. No chance for a make-up date. I sure hope his voice gets better soon.

allison 10-16-2002 07:54 PM

What an emotional roller coaster it must be for them!:( And for the band!

Siana 10-17-2002 10:10 AM

yeah :(

TeriB19 10-17-2002 11:15 AM

It's a bad situation all the way around. Sorry for all those disappointed fans. And I'm sure Creed feel even worse.

Siana 10-17-2002 11:20 AM

yes,4 sure

souldancer 10-18-2002 02:20 AM

Send Scott support through WAWOF!

God knows frustrations and emotions have been riding high on many of the Creed boards the past couple weeks - here is a positive outlet for that energy and a way to give Scott our loving support! I will trust it's real....would like to Believe.

Posted at the Pit..said it was from Cindi at WAWOF
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you to all who've sent email and cards for Scott. I'll be sending the compilation of all items early next week, so if you still want to send along a note of encouragement and support, you may do so. Please just hurry!

I heard from one of our NJ volunteers today, who's reporting that she's hearing on local radio stations DJs making fun of Scott for being sick and having to cancel shows. Simply shameful.

The best way to address this, I think, is to share with those of you on this board a portion of a note Scott wrote to me and a few others last spring after we returned home following our visit with the families we took to the Olympics. "I believe God has called all of us to give in whatever capacity we can, and the rewards are far greater than any amount of money, fame, or notoriety can ever bring. I believe true joy cannot be attained by any of the those things, but giving of yourself and opening up your heart to give fulfills us far greater than any material things. . . . Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart. We can impact the world, one person at a time!"

That's the real Scott Stapp. Keep the support coming. He deserves it.

Dogstar 10-18-2002 03:13 AM

Amen.
I'm going to believe that it's true and yes, he does deserve the support. The Philly DJs have been poking fun at him the last couple of days. Do they honestly believe that the group wants to cancel these shows? The smart-aleck DJs are just going for the quick jab for the laughs. Made me angry. I think the band has had a tough year, what with the accident in April and now this. All they want to do is share their music and make a nice living. What's so wrong with that?

TeriB19 10-18-2002 11:48 AM

That's why I haven't even put on the radio lately. I just listen to my CD's so that I don't have to listen to the negative attitudes of those who get paid to sit in their chairs and pass their "humorous" judgements on those they know nothing about.
God Bless the band for their efforts at making the world a better place, we true fans know the truth..

GoodGodGirl23 10-19-2002 02:31 AM

I feel bad for the boys, all that bad run of luck, must be a reason for it? Maybe God's testing them or something? Anyhoo... I don't listen to the bull crap on the news... I don't listen to the news period...I know what's up...;) I say my prayers, I just said one now, sitting at my computer for Scotty and the whole band...;)

Dogstar 10-19-2002 03:03 AM

I'm following your lead, GGG. Am saying a healing prayer for the band right now.:angel: