CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Healing thoughts for Scott! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=165)

luvscott4ever 10-10-2002 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfaner
am i the only one that sees a pattern here? Famous people get the slightest cough and think they are dieing. Thats great they postponed again, i can see why, but its not THAT serious. Its not the end of the world...Scott will live.

You, my dear, need to take your insensitivity and get the HELL out of here!!! This is for the people who really care about what is going on with Scott Stapp!!! Maybe we just have compassion and concern for people who are sick!! Unlike some of you!!! :finger:

creedfaner 10-10-2002 12:35 AM

my oh my, the ignorace. It's everywhere.

Dogstar 10-10-2002 12:36 AM

Yes, you seem to be full of it.

creedfaner 10-10-2002 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by luvscott4ever
You, my dear, need to take your insensitivity and get the HELL out of here!!!  This is for the people who really care about what is going on with Scott Stapp!!!  Maybe we just have compassion and concern for people who are sick!!  Unlike some of you!!!  :finger:

thank you for attacking my opinion, bigot.

I am fine right here. You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons.

luvscott4ever 10-10-2002 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
Yes, you seem to be full of it.

You just read my mind and took the words right out of my mouth!!! What a LOSER!!! ;)

creedfaner 10-10-2002 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by luvscott4ever
You just read my mind and took the words right out of my mouth!!!  What a LOSER!!!  ;)

again i say....

Dogstar 10-10-2002 12:42 AM

Quote:

I am fine right here. You will soon learn that i purposly strive on pushing peoples buttons.

Go push somebody else's buttons on some other board where that kind of crap is tolerated. It's not here. This is for people who want to talk Creed, music and other interesting topics. It's not a friggin boxing ring.

And when you have an opinion that can be backed up, maybe it won't get attacked.

TeriB19 10-10-2002 12:42 AM

Quote:

Did you just call her a bigot? Do you know what that means? Didn't you make a really horrible joke about arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics on the other board that really pissed off a bunch of folks (including the author of this post)? People in glass houses.....

creedfaner 10-10-2002 12:45 AM

:lol:

Why do i need to "back" my opinion? I can voice it anywhere i damn well please, whenever i damn well please.

You can call me a loser or whatever the fuck you want to...I am glad.

I hope you are a proud bigot, becuase you are very successful at rejecting and not accepting other people opinions.:)

Dogstar 10-10-2002 12:48 AM

Have you looked in the mirror, Creedfaner? Geez, you can't see the forest for the trees! Didja have to look up *bigot* in the dictionary to use that word? Go get your rocks off somewhere else. I am tiring of you already. YAWN

creedfaner 10-10-2002 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Did you just call her a bigot? Do you know what that means? Didn't you make a really horrible joke about arguing on the internet and the Special Olympics on the other board that really pissed off a bunch of folks (including the author of this post)? People in glass houses.....

obviously, you have not a clue what a bigot is....

bigot:
a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own

and that Special Olympics thing, you are misinformed. Two people took offence to it, and after a mojority of the people on the BB praised the picture for being funny...those bitchy people stoped thier bitching. :P A lot of people found it quite hilarious too.
I still see that quote from the picture pop-up every now and then.

luvscott4ever 10-10-2002 12:49 AM

Quote:

again i say....

That's an opionion??? Slamming on someone and you have no idea what is even wrong with him!!! I call that SFB!!! Do you even know what a Bigot is?? I don't even see where being a Bigot even fit into any of this!!!

creedfaner 10-10-2002 12:52 AM

no no no...hahaha...no!

I said my opinion on this whole "What happened to Stapp" issue, and you rejected my views. Now i am forced to defend them.

Dogstar 10-10-2002 12:54 AM

Pretty difficult to defend an insensitive, uniformed opinion.

TeriB19 10-10-2002 12:58 AM

Quote:

and that Special Olympics thing, you are misinformed. Two people took offence to it, and after a mojority of the people on the BB praised the picture for being funny...those bitchy people stoped thier bitching. :P A lot of people found it quite hilarious too.  
I still see that quote from the picture pop-up every now and then.

No I'm not misinformed, maybe just two members took offence to it, but I was not a member, just a guest and when I saw your post, I cried. I thought it was the sickest piece of shit I had ever laid my eyes on. So you did not just piss off 2 members. I'm sure there were other guests like me who saw your little picture and stayed the hell away from that bb. I know I've never been back because of your caliber of humor. When you came on to the old Creedfeed bb, I was very cautious of you because of what you had posted about Downs Syndrome. Now I know I had good reason to be cautious. And if the majority of the people praised it for being funny, they are a bunch of sick jackasses just like you are. If THAT makes me a bigot, so be it. At least I'm not an insensitive jackass.