CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   say some words about the person above you thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8160)

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh yeah, I forgot to say something about you, handmedown.

You need a shower. ;)

oh i do just like a sheep i've got crap stuck in my fur! ;)

hey hayley do comedians in new zealand ever make fun of helen clark (their prime minister everyone)? the occassional aussie comic does....lol.

hayley 12-16-2004 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
oh i do just like a sheep i've got crap stuck in my fur! ;)

:laugh: Quick! Get the scissors and cut it out! :baaa:

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
hey hayley do comedians in new zealand ever make fun of helen clark (their prime minister everyone)? the occassional aussie comic does....lol.

Oh, defeintly. And the public do aswell. Every time she's on the news, every time we pass the parliament building in town, every time she is on the radio, every time she is in the newspaper. Just occassionaly. :D I can't stand her lol

GoodGodGirl23 12-17-2004 01:05 PM

Hayley is a sweet. and charming young lady, a pleasure to have on the board, I used to call her my *Sweet Pea* :)

aussiecreeder 12-17-2004 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
Hayley is a sweet. and charming young lady, a pleasure to have on the board, I used to call her my *Sweet Pea* :)

you're a bit of quiet achiever. since when were you around enough to have over 9000 posts? :)

hayley 12-18-2004 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23

I still am your sweet pea :D

Gosh, handmedown again. (Give me someone else, PLEASE!!) :p I learnt something about you today, your real name is Michael

aussiecreeder 12-18-2004 10:23 PM

Quote:

I still am your sweet pea :D

Gosh, handmedown again. (Give me someone else, PLEASE!!) :p I learnt something about you today, your real name is Michael

yeah really me and gabriel are the same person or at least that is my angle from now on to get all of the cyber-chicks! :D
you don't like me? well this take this :fart: lol
ummm i'm starting to run out of things here......oh hayley is a vegie but everyone knows that. what island do you live on?

hayley 12-19-2004 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
yeah really me and gabriel are the same person or at least that is my angle from now on to get all of the cyber-chicks! :D

:nono: That's naughty. :D

Quote:

you don't like me? well this take this :fart: lol

Oh yeah? Well have some of this YOU ---> :samurai: <----- ME (muahaa)

Quote:

ummm i'm starting to run out of things here......oh hayley is a vegie but everyone knows that. what island do you live on?

Yes I am a vege. :D I live at the bottom of the North Island, in Wellington. :) Hey just wondering, do you live near Newcastle? I have thousands of cousins, auntys, uncles, etc that live there :D

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 06:45 PM

Quote:

:nono: That's naughty. :D

Oh yeah? Well have some of this YOU ---> :samurai: <----- ME (muahaa)

Yes I am a vege. :D I live at the bottom of the North Island, in Wellington. :) Hey just wondering, do you live near Newcastle? I have thousands of cousins, auntys, uncles, etc that live there :D

hey a man has to get the chicks anyway he can. if it means impersonating the fans relations manager then so be it lol. oh wellington hey? no melbourne is no where near newcastle but that is where daniel johns and the rest of the band (silverchair) is from. newscastle is in new south wales which is the state above victoria (where melbourne is).

hayley 12-19-2004 07:42 PM

Quote:

hey a man has to get the chicks anyway he can. if it means impersonating the fans relations manager then so be it lol.

Ohhhh, dear. Never say that. :moon: muaha

Quote:

oh wellington hey?

Sure am, the capital of the country, but I have only been living here for about 3 and a half years now, I used to live with my family in Auckland (up the top of the North Island, as you probably know), and would love to go back there, Auckland is awesome.

Quote:

no melbourne is no where near newcastle but that is where daniel johns and the rest of the band (silverchair) is from. newscastle is in new south wales which is the state above victoria (where melbourne is).

Oh I see. Do you have any relations in NZ?

Xterminator27 12-19-2004 08:55 PM

Point Of The Thread = Ruined

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King X
Point Of The Thread = Ruined

yeah sorry about that got a little sidetracked........

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 10:33 PM

Quote:

Ohhhh, dear. Never say that. :moon: muaha

Sure am, the capital of the country, but I have only been living here for about 3 and a half years now, I used to live with my family in Auckland (up the top of the North Island, as you probably know), and would love to go back there, Auckland is awesome.

Oh I see. Do you have any relations in NZ?

The latest word from the AB camp is that Alter Bridge will playing Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth on the 15,16,17,18 and 19th of April respectfully. We have decided against playing in New Zealand cause the entire population can head onto a little boat and see an Australian gig in Melbourne or Sydney. I kid the official word from I Michael Tremonti is that the band will now be basing themselves in Queensland, Australia cause the babes there are hot. :wtf:

Auckland has a bigger population than Wellington right? Some of my mother's family were from New Zealand but i'm not sure if any are still there and there is no contact if they're there.

hayley 12-22-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

We have decided against playing in New Zealand cause the entire population can head onto a little boat and see an Australian gig in Melbourne or Sydney.

:laugh: :laugh: I would head onto a little boat but I have to save up for U2. :D All my money is going towards that. :p

Quote:

Auckland has a bigger population than Wellington right?

Yes, that's right. Congratulations, you have just earned another cookie towards you knowledge of NZ. :clap:

aussiecreeder 12-22-2004 06:55 PM

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: I would head onto a little boat but I have to save up for U2. :D All my money is going towards that. :p

Yes, that's right. Congratulations, you have just earned another cookie towards you knowledge of NZ. :clap:

so what do i get when the cookie jar is full? :p
so if AB and U2 were playing in the same week and you had to travel to this fair country to see them who would you choose? remember you can only really afford to go to one of the gigs. muahwhaaha i love this........:)

hayley 12-22-2004 07:36 PM

Quote:

so what do i get when the cookie jar is full? :p

You can choose. :D

Quote:

so if AB and U2 were playing in the same week and you had to travel to this fair country to see them who would you choose? remember you can only really afford to go to one of the gigs.

U2 hands down. I mean Alter Bridge are great, but U2 would probably have to be my favourite band. I mean if you are a U2 fan and you miss out on a concert, that would be very depressing. lol.

Quote:

muahwhaaha i love this........:)

That's because you're evil;)