CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Not to be rude but.... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10731)

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 02:12 PM

Re: Not to be rude but....

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed7352
any person with a brain could figure out he meant illegal. he's not from america and english isn't his first language. he spelled it how it sounds. give the guy a break.

mind your business.....

Creed7352 04-06-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
mind your business.....

awww...i hit a nerve...look at my avatar...i found that on a t-shirt..pretty funny huh? i think so.

RoffeDH 04-06-2006 03:25 PM

Thanks Creed7352... :D The thing is... My mom's american, but she never speaks english tough... I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! It's so funny... :D

Filthy... I don't sitt with a dictionary at hands everywere and I'm not looking up every singel word I'm not 100 on... Sometimes I do, but sometimes I just do this "(spelling?)"... I didn't this time couse I thought I had the spelling correct... But it you do wish to comment on it, shure, I'd be glad to lern better, but to do a post on the subject? NO WAY! Uselss, what did you get out of it? Fun?

Bridge of Clay 04-06-2006 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IamFilthy
mind your business.....

so should you.

RoffeDH 04-06-2006 03:54 PM

I'm actually gonna ask this I think

Kick Filthy?
Whos with me?

Or atleast warn him... He doesn't bring anything but irritation and brainless comments IMO

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
I'm actually gonna ask this I think

Kick Filthy?
Whos with me?

Or atleast warn him... He doesn't bring anything but irritation and brainless comments IMO

Man, just let it go!! Why do you keep carrying on? You really have problems

Dogstar 04-06-2006 07:12 PM

Ok, this is the second thread I've seen with all this pointless arguing back and forth. People, there is an ignore function on this board. Use it. And IamFilthy, consider this your last warning. If you don't have anything other than insults to add to the discussion, you're outta here. Have a nice day.

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Ok, this is the second thread I've seen with all this pointless arguing back and forth. People, there is an ignore function on this board. Use it. And IamFilthy, consider this your last warning. If you don't have anything other than insults to add to the discussion, you're outta here. Have a nice day.

First of all, I add alot of positive comments towards Stapp. I make negative comments about AB. I just say things like that I don't like how Myles sings or I personally think Stapp is better. I just say that that is my opinion and everyone loses it. People say negative things about Stapp(in the Stapp forum, I might add) based only on their preference. Now, I didn't realize that this is a "positive" only board and everyone has to like AB. Maybe you should try to console the people who take this way too far and become offended in the name of AB. This is real life and not everything is peaches and cream. I have negative and positive feedback, just as everyone else does. Personally, I think you should take a look at everyone else's comments on a daily basis and rexamine the situation.

Dogstar 04-06-2006 09:44 PM

It's not your opinions that are the problem. It's your delivery.

bilal 04-06-2006 09:45 PM

you spill shit man.............ur mind iz a dump factory dude....... the problem with ur positive/negative comments is that ur not comming up with facts but with !@#$%^........................

IamFilthy 04-06-2006 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
you spill shit man.............ur mind iz a dump factory dude....... the problem with ur positive/negative comments is that ur not comming up with facts but with !@#$%^........................

Dogstar,..how about addressing this vulgar attack here....^

Steve 04-07-2006 01:53 AM

Stop worrying about other peoples' comments and worry about your own. If you want someone to address the 'attack' use the Report function.

Thread closed.

Mulletman 04-07-2006 03:44 PM

Will it kill you bitches stop bickering? If you cant say/refute anything appropriately without the use of childish name calling or vulgarities, then don't say anything at all. The more you open your mouth, the more you prove to the world just how stupid you really are.

Steve 04-08-2006 10:07 AM

So sayeth the Mullet.