CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 10-13-2010 10:12 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Haha! Thanks :D

~Thought for today~

It seems like every time I leave this house I always hate it when I have to go back :(

:hugs: :laugh: my precious heart many, will make you feel that way, not just today but tommorow as well, :hugs: i was thinking about running off, WITH A STRANGE, Lonley Gutiar Man, :laugh: poor dude did,nt have the heart, :laugh: :laugh: WE Suffer Vilonce, And The Vilolent Taketh All That Is Pure Which Is The Kingdom Of God By Force, BUT WE OUR MORE THAN OVERCOMERS, BY JESUS, Peace Be With Us In JESUS MIGHTY NAME, IN ALL THINGS, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, My Julie Girl, many have not entered the statues of that rest, but trying to, so shake the dust IT WILL PRAISE THEE, we our the champions Of the Universe, And Go About Out Job And Excercise Our Faith And Spirtual Weapons Daily, Loves ya, my Julie Girl, :hugs: :hugs:

JulieCitySlicker 10-17-2010 06:23 PM

I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D

TrulyAmazing 10-18-2010 10:50 AM

Quote:

I have applied for 3 jobs this weekend and although they are hotel jobs anything would be a step ahead for me right now and not a step back. Plus it's something that I already know that I can do, so I won't need much training. As long as I don't find anyone murdered again then we should be good =D

:laugh: yes indeed julie as long as it shows signs, of precious the Sustainer, a working my julie girl, its a wonderfull a life.....:rockon: no thats the only job right, now that does not require much traning, so your good, :hugs: sis loves ya....

bilal 10-21-2010 10:55 AM

Quote:

Good Luck with the Job... and not with the Murder :wtf: .

JulieCitySlicker 10-21-2010 01:52 PM

Thanks Bilal :D

TrulyAmazing 10-21-2010 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Good Luck with the Job... and not with the Murder :wtf: .

:laugh: ....:hypno: ....:) oh mikey mikey ...kiefers Sutherland,s Lines, From The Lost Boys, oh mikey, in my head at the momeant, they gived old mikey a rough time, did,nd they, oh mikey Chinse Cusine will never be the same, i came to give you,s a break from chinse CUSINE, And Julies Recipies , my julie girl im kiding loves you Recipies ....:laugh: my precious hearts,

VJ Raven 10-22-2010 09:29 AM

Best of luck Julie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

Well, today, I'm being bad again... What else is new??? *EVIL GRIN* Mischief and chaos first thing in the morning means laughs throughout the entire day as far as I'm concerned... Teehee...

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2010 09:58 AM

:banana: we need those, MBS, :hypno: :peacelove :nut: upcoming shift changes, through out the weekend, see how it goes, In My Head, OHHHHHHHHH huney Pick A Better Dance Now, :roll: :peace be with us,

JulieCitySlicker 10-23-2010 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
Best of luck Julie!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you. :)

Well, today, I'm being bad again... What else is new??? *EVIL GRIN* Mischief and chaos first thing in the morning means laughs throughout the entire day as far as I'm concerned... Teehee...

~Thought for the day~

My sister and her hubby are fighting...again! He kicked her out too! Why can't they just get their heads out of their :moon2: :dunno:

TrulyAmazing 10-23-2010 11:48 AM

Quote:

~Thought for the day~

My sister and her hubby are fighting...again! He kicked her out too! Why can't they just get their heads out of their :moon2: :dunno:

Love Must Be, In The Air, my next door Neighbours are at it again to, :roll: The Lord Gives Me Strengeth, With So Many distractions We Will Overcome, just a lovley young couple, i let,em be, and the dude, broke my pumpkin seedlings planter, they were afraid, did,nt know what da happend after i love,em so. i pray when they grow up they dont eat us, ~~My Thoughts Of The Day~~ So Forth IT HAPPEND, TO THE RIGHTFULL AND Dude, And So Forth It Happend To The Wicked Dudes For The Sake Of The THE RIGHTFULL, And Just, that about , ends any conversation so help me Lord, :roll: used often here, NO the fact is my JULIE girl If The Realised How Blessed They Were They Would No Longer B&&&itch, Thats Called The Moron Ediot Zone, That I dont Enter, THE LORD Has Mercy Upon Theme,

bilal 10-24-2010 03:07 PM

Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.

TrulyAmazing 10-24-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Its actually pretty amazing how your whole perspective suddenly changes when you land in a situation where you are fearing for your life.

:laugh: :laugh: my skittles it changes, from day light to dark then, the mob call it till death due us part my friend, :laugh: serious man im not joking i,ve been in that siution i only shared with few friends, it was a trial and testimony PRAISE JESUS, i know excatley what your, talking about praise jesus, :) in more cheerfull news, skittles, i wanna color again damn it, That Was Fun, i kept everybodys stuff, i,d like to do some those children of the corn pics, .......:rockon: skettles dont wanna see u no where near one of those siutions, you know i,ll grab ya in jesus name and wont keep my silents, :hugs: in our history we,ve had many of those, in history, :) be well, pray for protection over all in jesus name, elevation,

JulieCitySlicker 10-26-2010 04:57 PM

So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!

TrulyAmazing 10-26-2010 10:56 PM

Quote:

So! The tornado sirens went off when I was in class today, so everyone working in the offices upstairs came down to the basement because of the "bad" storm. This guy that was with the office workers started making fun of us for being in Ged class. So I got up and closed the door right in their face practically. That really PISSED me off!! Ignorant people SUCK!!!!

They Love Those, Sirens dont they, those who laugh now my friend shall mourn later my saviour so pray for the ediots you,ll only feel worse if u dont, later on they will put the guilt trip on you, peace be with you in jesus name, my julie girl Everybody Sucketh Therefore We Sucketh, :hugs: :hugs:, sissy loves you, ............:rockon: loves ya my julie girl,

JulieCitySlicker 11-05-2010 05:33 PM

I paid the money yesterday so I can get my ged test scheduled for December. I should know what day I'll be testing soon :D

TrulyAmazing 11-05-2010 10:12 PM

Quote:

I paid the money yesterday so I can get my ged test scheduled for December. I should know what day I'll be testing soon :D

:hugs: i,ll be with ya my julie girl, i cant believe ur ready to take your test, im taking my time with mine ....the test itself its kinda tricky so make sure you have masterd that which you have learned and pray Multiple Choice is on your side, Peace be with you in jesus mighty name, in all things

VJ Raven 11-06-2010 11:37 AM

Ugh, I hate it when sites give a person the runaround. :mad: One of my main sites deleted the profile that I've had there for FOUR YEARS and they refuse to tell me what happened to it... I keep getting the runaround, nor can I get it back either. :mad1:

Oh well, looks like I'll be doing my blogging elsewhere... On another site that actually shows where the blog views come from, where the links were clicked on and a lot of other things, plus a very SECURE site... :D

VJ isn't going to be shut up THAT easily... I have a big mouth, a blog and I am not afraid to use either one of them... *EVIL GRIN*

JulieCitySlicker 11-10-2010 02:34 PM

I take my ged test for math on December 15th =D

JulieCitySlicker 11-10-2010 06:29 PM

4 years ago today is when I found that man murdered, when I was working at
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri. I was also the day that I quit
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri =D Wow! It's been a long 4 years!

TrulyAmazing 11-10-2010 07:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

4 years ago today is when I found that man murdered, when I was working at
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri. I was also the day that I quit
the Ramada Inn in Hazelwood, Missouri =D Wow! It's been a long 4 years!

:hugs: :hugs: sorry i was,nt there for ya the way old sis should have been, but i was like TLC chasing waterfalls, hidden message dont go chasing waterfalls, my julie girl sis a make note of ur date For Your Ged, loves ya... guys i cant help it, :roll: Acutally he LIKE LIKE The Buger King :mad1: ME WANT MY COOKIE DOUGH PIE NOW............................. IN JESUS NAME, BLESSINGS AND STRENGETH Ya,alls And Do Stay Focused...............:rockon: greater ediots shall come IM SURE MY SAVIOUR WOULD SAY Im Sorry REJOICE FOR I,AM WITH YOU EVEN TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, But Its Not The End Yet ....:roll: seems like the dude that had this vison waited a long time, purposed served, perhaps right on time,

VJ Raven 11-15-2010 08:17 AM

HUGS Julie.

Well, my sister had her baby, a little girl, on November 8th... I'm a proud auntie again!!! WOOT!!! I met the little one on Saturday and she is so darn precious!!! My heart was stolen again that day... *sighs happily*

Five days to go until Scott rocks Halifax NS... Can't wait for the concert!!! WOOT!!! :D

TrulyAmazing 11-15-2010 12:04 PM

Oz thinking i mites wants something spicy and tingy likes a swamp dish salad, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME IN ALL THINGS, :coffee: trying to take in my second cup of coffea, for today switch from foldgers, to maxwell house, dee maxwell be way to strong ,

Faceless Man 93 12-05-2010 08:22 PM

I went bowling with the family last night. While we were out, one of my uncle's friends ran into his girlfriend Brooke, whom danced for the Orlando Magic from 2007-2009, I think she bares a startling resembelance to supermodel Anya Monzikova, look up these ladies and tell me if you think they look alike.

TrulyAmazing 12-05-2010 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
I went bowling with the family last night. While we were out, one of my uncle's friends ran into his girlfriend Brooke, whom danced for the Orlando Magic from 2007-2009, I think she bares a startling resembelance to supermodel Anya Monzikova, look up these ladies and tell me if you think they look alike.

:laugh: :laugh: :hugs: bless ur heart, i dont get into her looks much to be hontest with ya, it takes something not beaming but privatley Aluring Not that im gay or anything just speaking from a dudes prespectives, we aint bringing back up the hotchick thread, ya,alls thanks for sharing ur evening with us, Peace Be With Ya Bub......:rockon: My Joy That Flows From Within,

JulieCitySlicker 12-12-2010 03:00 PM

Sorry if my saying Merry Christmas offends you. You saying Happy Holidays offends me! Just to break it down for you :) There wouldn't be a CHRISTMAS "Holiday" if it weren't for Christ =D

JulieCitySlicker 12-12-2010 03:13 PM

I take my ged test on WEDNESDAY!!!!!

Ana4Stapp 12-12-2010 08:00 PM

heyyyyyyyyyy Im back......;)
bilal please clean ur inbox i have a pm waiting for you......

TrulyAmazing 12-13-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
heyyyyyyyyyy Im back......;)
bilal please clean ur inbox i have a pm waiting for you......

:hugs: :hugs: Our Skittles, Been So Busy Im sure when he get time babe, he will fix it i hope its uplifting one :laugh: girl Loves Ya,s :peacelove bring us some figgy pudding oh bring us some figgy pudding, so we,s knows its xmas, and pretty paper and pretty ribbons and pretty bows, :D hopefully i get wrapping done for all my loved ones near and departed before the new year, :laugh::zombie: damn those tares in my better homes in gardens baby :hugs

TrulyAmazing 12-13-2010 11:24 AM

Quote:

:hugs: Good Morning MR CARTER, Welcome Back Welcome Back, Everything Is Beautiful you would thinks i,ve aleady had that white Xmas ;) and i promise ya i aints a cheating but Rejoicing in Brass World, My Julie Girl But Serious, i take my battery test tommorow, on math compulation, i got 30 questions finshied out of 40 in 24 min. thats much of imporvemeant for sis, there is an ediot on every corner trying to throw you off b/c they upset cuz they cant do they jobs and go on about they day, And further more sis wants to tell ya, Its Not On Our High School Level The Thing Is Set On A COLLEGE LEVEL, dont let,em get ya in bind babe b/c they are, KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT, IF HE BE WITH US NO MAN SHALL BE AGAINST US and Indeed Shall Be On His Time, Lot Of Luck And A Lot Love WED, i hope you do well , Looking At Our Strengeths And Weakness If You Pass Thats Good If You Dont KEEP A WORKING AT Strengenth Cometh In More So In Our Weakness, AT THE END OF THE DAY WE ONLY HAVE ONE SAVIOUR TO UPLIFT AND ONE TO SURLEY THANK, HIS NAME IS JESUS STILL AND HE BLOOMS ALL THE TIME,

VJ Raven 12-16-2010 12:27 PM

Quote:

You can do it Julie!! HUGS!!!

On my mind:

I HATE winter and shopping.... UGH!!! The only thing good about winter is the fact that there are no bugs and no hurricanes heading up the coast!!!

JulieCitySlicker 12-16-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VJ Raven
You can do it Julie!! HUGS!!!

On my mind:

I HATE winter and shopping.... UGH!!! The only thing good about winter is the fact that there are no bugs and no hurricanes heading up the coast!!!

Thanks :D I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways :)

TrulyAmazing 12-16-2010 09:20 PM

Quote:

Thanks :D I think I passed it! I have a good feeling about it anyways :)

Well My Julie Girl There Comes A Time Away The Sun When One Is Heart To Heart , with the yellow rose HONTESTY This Coming Year My Grandfather God Rest His Soul, As his spirt Lives On In Hontesty He Always Said If The MULE Kicked One It Kicked Theme All, I know Im Slow And Simple If To Simple For The Good Lord To Grant That Wisdom That Makes Even The Simple Wise, I,ve never seen a world in prorgess getting dumber and dumber and more dumber, That I Feel The Cry Out Of Lennon Just Let It Be, which falls into that narrow of you must be to let it be, let the word Of God Be Your Compass, julie i,ve pretty much passed reading on my GED im going into fractions, now, and working on keytrain that is must needed, today, if you therefore get your results my julie girl, i will endure and uplift thee, for the big let down :laugh: just keep working at it, if you feel confindent in your test, chances our you passed it :hugs: :hugs: Loves Ya, .................:rockon: :bounce

TrulyAmazing 12-18-2010 03:35 PM

...............working on ....my excuse ....visuals....getting harder and harder these days, so just hold troopers and do what we our best, at and thats wait over the over all views from A to Z and put those which need to be prespective, for the greater comes of us all, however i stand with my descions and will not turn, :hugs: not my friends job but i mine, THE BEST OF THE BEST OF THE BEST , OF THE BEST, we knew these day we use to speak of, well they be on us right about now, let every weak heart be uplifted in jesus mighty name let every thoughts of dobt perish in jesus name we cant have those in jesus name because it feeds our advasaries in our fragil times, :peacelove That Which Is Whole WILL STAND AND CANT BE DIVIED, and that will be all i have to say concering divsion, We Are Again Still Holding, .............:rockon:

Sincirr 12-28-2010 10:09 AM

Quote:

Im late but when do u get the results?

TrulyAmazing 12-28-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Im late but when do u get the results?

normally believe or not, it may be while, it takes about a month or so, to get ur results, i dont know how it works in the show me state though, i asume its about the same,

JulieCitySlicker 01-04-2011 06:56 PM

I got my test results from my ged and I didn't pass. Today was our first day of class since before Christmas and the teacher looked up my results and she figured that I missed passing it by 1 or 2 problems, so I was extremely close to passing.

Oh! PS! I have to have a colonoscopy done on Thursday:eek:

TrulyAmazing 01-04-2011 07:27 PM

Quote:

I got my test results from my ged and I didn't pass. Today was our first day of class since before Christmas and the teacher looked up my results and she figured that I missed passing it by 1 or 2 problems, so I was extremely close to passing.

Oh! PS! I have to have a colonoscopy done on Thursday:eek:

:hugs: endurance my julie girl, let us know it goes, :D im not due for a catscan ya,alls for another 7 months, :laugh: just in case ya,alls was wandering, patients balance stabiltiy and if all else fails us....................there is always....:chair: precious clartiy fast,

TrulyAmazing 01-05-2011 05:38 PM

what ever it is i did,nt do it ya,lls :laugh: .....working my fanny off, i do have a thing called thinks out louds, as long as you dont awnser yourself back, they say your fine, which i dont think would leave this majortiy ya,alls, it will get better, peace be with us in jesus name, :baaa: the saints long lives, indeed, ya, sees we all got a lied to at some point, when at one time we thought we could be normal, buts a news days has risen, when the insane our the only santiy the world may find, feel free to join us,

Sincirr 01-06-2011 10:34 AM

Gosh Julie! So much going on! Will U sit the GED again since you were so close anyways?

JulieCitySlicker 01-06-2011 06:19 PM

Hey Donna!!! How are ya girl?
I just have to retake the math again. I can retake it anytime after Jan 14th.

As far as my colonoscopy goes, they found a polup so I am waiting to hear back about the results.