CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Any Disturbed fans on here?????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6808)

Vixen_255 06-06-2004 06:39 AM

Any Disturbed fans on here??????

I was just wondering if there is any Disturbed fans on here cause a good friend of mine got me hooked on them & she's like the only Disturbed fan I know so I was just wondering. :D

aussiecreeder 06-06-2004 09:09 AM

yeah they are a cool band to rock out to, put them on full-bore and its good fun.

Vixen_255 06-06-2004 12:01 PM

I just jam with it on full blast all the time they ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DangerousDan85 06-06-2004 12:04 PM

i'm a big Disturbed fan

Vixen_255 06-06-2004 12:16 PM

My sister doesn't like them because I played "Liberate" in front of her now everytime I talk about them she gets freaked out.....oh well.

luvscott4ever 06-06-2004 12:34 PM

I LOVE Disturbed!! you should see one of my signatures here, that should let you know if I like them or not!!! lol.... ;)
If you get the chance to see them live...DO IT!! I've seen them 3 times and they put on a kick ass show!! I'm really pumped to hear their new cd. The one thing I'm bummed about though, is that Fuzz is no longer with them. What is it with all these damn bands calling it quits or members leaving??!! It's starting to drive me CRAZY!!! :eek:

farmgirl 06-06-2004 01:04 PM

Huge Disturbed fan here too. I saw them 4 times in concert, met the band once and met Dan another time. They are awesome and in the process of writing their next cd...can't wait. :D

hayley 06-07-2004 02:31 AM

I'm not a big fan, but I do like their first single, can't remember what it's called now :laugh:

Vixen_255 06-07-2004 09:01 AM

Hello luvscott4ever I know what you mean about these bands breaking-up & sh!t I am getting tired of it ya know. But I might have to go check out on of these Disturbed concerts for myself. If it rocks the way y'all say it does I'm up for it!!!!!

Hello farmgirl 4 TIMES you have seen them in concert!! OMG! & you've met them? That is awesome!!!!

Well sence I'll never see Creed in concert (I'm a Creed Virgin. :( )
& I wanna see Good Charlotte in concert but their concerts can get a bit to rowdey but I went & saw WWE & got thrown up on so I guess I can handle it.:rofl:

farmgirl 06-07-2004 12:04 PM

Hi Vixen. It will be awhile until Disturbed has a full tour again but they are doing a few shows this summer to try out the new bassist. I know at least one is in Ohio, one is in Chicago and I think one in Philadelphia?? I'm not positive though. I don't know where you are located but maybe you can check one of these out...they are great live. :)

PaulMcCoygirl 06-07-2004 12:38 PM

I'm a huge HUGE Disturbed fan!! I'm still waiting to go see them live.

hayley 06-07-2004 07:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vixen_255
but I went & saw WWE & got thrown up on so I guess I can handle it.:rofl:

Eww, gross! What happened?

PaulMcCoygirl 06-07-2004 09:40 PM

Oh by the way Vixen 255, I love that Disturbed song that you have in your sig. That's one of my favorites!! :D :D

Vixen_255 06-08-2004 12:29 AM

Thanx for the info. farmgirl. ;) I might not be able to go to any of those tour dates cause live in SC but my friend lives in Ohio so I could probably go there. :D .

Hey PaulMcCoygirl I want to see them live but my sister doesn't like the stuff I do so she won't go with me. :mad: I like the song in my sig. too I don't know why it just rocks!!!!:rockon:

Quote:

Eww, gross! What happened?

Well this guy sitting next to me & my brother was very loud & very drunk too.
& at like the very first part of the show he passed out. & at like the end woke up acted like he was awake the whole time & all of a sudden he threw up on me & my brother. :mad: But the show was cool & I would go back in a minute! ;)

Mulletman 06-08-2004 11:22 AM

I like dusturbed anyone get the DVD? They were on tour with Chevelle and 'others' and they made a concert DVD. I wanna buy concert DVD but for the love of God I cannot remember the tour. I want to say Music as a Weapon tour but i cant anything on amazon or ebay with that name.