CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What Is Really Wrong With Creed These Days... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5126)

CreeeeD04 12-04-2003 11:09 PM

Hi there,
I am new here...I have been coming to this site for a while...but never registered for some reason. heh :)
anyway, my friend who lives in florida met scott stapp last week at a football game, and interviewed him. so i don't think he's in hawaii...
as far as i know, he's still in FL, and has a really nice girlfriend. my friend said he's a really cool guy.
well that's all! take care :)

DangerousDan85 12-04-2003 11:11 PM

that's cool

welcome to Creed Feed and stick around

JulieCitySlicker 12-04-2003 11:12 PM

Hi There :D Thanks for the update and welcome to the board :)

Great having ya here posting with us!

facelessman 12-04-2003 11:13 PM

welcome, newb :newbie:

truth 12-04-2003 11:40 PM

The original poster has it about half right. Some things he said are correct and some are wrong. One thing for sure, Stapp is losing his mind. Nobody that has anything to do with Creed, including management, wants anything to do with him.

Dogstar 12-05-2003 02:16 AM

Truth, and you know this because...you supposedly have some reliable sources, you're part the family or the management? I'm really tired of people coming here and posting their BS without a shred of evidence to say where this info came from or how they know this. This is the second or third time you have said some poster was half right. Enough already.

Jez 12-05-2003 02:42 AM

Well, I'll tell you who he's NOT. He's not a friend of Stapp's.

Dogstar 12-05-2003 03:29 AM

And why the cryptic, he's half right? Are you nonspecific because you're really just full of it?

hide 12-05-2003 04:43 AM

Exactly anyone could say that most rumours contain a small part of truth, someone who doesn't know the band could say they were half-right and be half-right 100% of the time and not be shown to be a fraud.

Truth you are not helping the cause here if you know anything you should tell us or not post at all.

Ann Allusion 12-05-2003 04:58 AM

Quote:

One thing for sure, Stapp is losing his mind. Nobody that has anything to do with Creed, including management, wants anything to do with him

Some pretty strong accusation there. Here's a bit of wisdom for ya. A chinese proverb, "egg on face starves the stomach."

velocityidp 12-05-2003 08:42 AM

"RELIABLE SOURCES" and "TRUTH" should be heavy scrutinized by the admin, here. I'm thinking right now this is the same person using multiple usernames (inneptly) trying to spread unsubstantiated rumors.

facelessman 12-05-2003 08:43 AM

:confused:

mushroomy2k 12-05-2003 08:50 AM

hi creeeedo4 welcome it's always nice to meet a new creed fan.
you know it makes me real sad to see all the finger pointing,
accusations,blameing,ect going on against scott so sad
can you imagine how it makes him feel.
those pics where taken in miami beach
Celebrities Party at Miami Beach Clubs Ago, Mynt and PriveMiami Beach Clubs
November 29, 2003 - Ago, Miami Beach Clubs and Prive
Miami Beach, FL United States
scott was at the mynt club when those where taken.
but hey Hawaii sounds pretty good too at least he can go
relax and get away from all the :horseshit: that is being
said about him.
y'all have a fantastic friday and weekend. :peacelove:

DSDTonya 12-05-2003 09:11 AM

AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

:banghead:

Okay-carry on! LOL
Welcome newbies! :D

facelessman 12-05-2003 09:12 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-velocityidp+12-05-2003 08:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (velocityidp @ 12-05-2003 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> "RELIABLE SOURCES" and "TRUTH" should be heavy scrutinized by the admin, here. I'm thinking right now this is the same person using multiple usernames (inneptly) trying to spread unsubstantiated rumors. [/b][/quote]
good observation