CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   The Passion Of The Christ (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5901)

JulieCitySlicker 02-22-2004 11:26 PM

I agree ;)

Sincirr 02-23-2004 04:35 AM

I'm glad U went back to church. I tell you, the enemy has been doing everything he can to discredit the church! How many people U know have left, U know. He has also been making quite alot of advancements over the couple of decades to discredit Jesus, especially to convince the world that Jesus was just a good good person, but He is more than that.

I have been so burdened by what I see in the world. It's been looking worse and worse. There is less and less place for the things dear to the Lord's heart, and I said to God, please, turn it around. My hearts been so heavy about it.

But after reading that post, Julie, I am reminded that jesus said that On this rock I will build my church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

The rock was someone that we know was not near to perfect, but that's what Jesus said. I believe it!

There has been so much distortion concerning who Jesus really is. So much quarreling over scriptures...of this I am guilty too....I hope that focusing on the basic fact that He died for us, will bring the focus back on the basis of why we live for Him.

creedsister 02-23-2004 01:22 PM

Man That Movie Is Gonna ROCK cant wait to see it!!! Thanks For That Long ass Post But it was wort reading!!! Cool

creedsister 02-23-2004 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
I'm glad U went back to church. I tell you, the enemy has been doing everything he can to discredit the church! How many people U know have left, U know. He has also been making quite alot of advancements over the couple of decades to discredit Jesus, especially to convince the world that Jesus was just a good good person, but He is more than that.

I have been so burdened by what I see in the world. It's been looking worse and worse. There is less and less place for the things dear to the Lord's heart, and I said to God, please, turn it around. My hearts been so heavy about it.

But after reading that post, Julie, I am reminded that jesus said that On this rock I will build my church and THE GATES OF HELL WILL NOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT!

The rock was someone that we know was not near to perfect, but that's what Jesus said. I believe it!

There has been so much distortion concerning who Jesus really is. So much quarreling over scriptures...of this I am guilty too....I hope that focusing on the basic fact that He died for us, will bring the focus back on the basis of why we live for Him.

i know sincirr } being a deep spirtual person like myself sometimes its hard to stay focused REALLY] but that is the most importan thing of all was the ultimate sacrafice!!} Everything my friends After that took Place Was made so that we could have life love forgivness And To be set free To be healed To Be All That We can Be!!!I will Shut Up Now} If We Just believe!!!! GOD BLESS

creedsister 02-23-2004 01:35 PM

after reading my post i will never get the typing thing now Im just going keep doing it like i always do it and forget About good lord I know your trying} just dont give up on me yet!!!

Mr.CreedFreakTN 02-24-2004 10:29 PM

I'm excited and nervous all at the same time, Jessica and I are going Friday night to see the movie, I just preordered our tickets. They were showing on the news here some people that got to see the movie early last night and everyone that were coming out were all crying and some saying that this movie changed them for the rest of their lives. I pray that it changes myself and Jessica for the good, where we wouldn't disobey God anymore .

Sincirr 02-25-2004 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
after reading my post i will never get the typing thing now Im just going keep doing it like i always do it and forget About good lord I know your trying} just dont give up on me yet!!!

U just take your time. You being part of this community is more important than your typing being spot on ok? I appreciate your willingness to improve, but at the same time, I'm just so happy U R here.
:hugs:
That's really cool Mr.CreedFreakTN. I hope you get that too. Blessings to U. And Jessica.

It seems God was preparing hearts even before this movie was released.

creedsister 02-25-2004 11:34 AM

Quote:

U just take your time. You being part of this community is more important than your typing being spot on ok? I appreciate your willingness to improve, but at the same time, I'm just so happy U R here.
:hugs:
That's really cool Mr.CreedFreakTN. I hope you get that too. Blessings to U. And Jessica.

It seems God was preparing hearts even before this movie was released.

yes i know that movie is gonna rock thanks sincirr rock on

JulieCitySlicker 02-25-2004 04:14 PM

I really want to see this movie! I like MR TN am excited and nervous all at the same time. I think it will be good to watch it not only to get a better perspective of what Jesus went through for us but to help deepen my walk with Him as well :)

PaulMcCoygirl 02-25-2004 11:24 PM

The movie seem sreally good and hopefully it will move people to know what Jesus went through to save us. I know for a while last year I wasn't that close to God because I blamed Him for everything bad that happened to me. I always wondered why He let other people have all the luck and not me. My mom kept telling me that it was all for a reason, but I never believed her. As a cause of that, I drew further from my parents b/c I thought they had turned against me and didn't believe me. Up until that point I was so absorbed in myself that I didn't notice all of the signs He was giving me. He wanted me to change the way I was living my life and start to focus more on the things I should really care about. So now whenever something doesn't go my way, I know that God did it for a reason and so far He has never failed me! :D ;)

Sincirr 02-26-2004 06:35 AM

Thats wonderful. More powerful than a movie, is having your own experience.

I just got home from seeing it...

For once I dont know what to say...

creedsister 02-26-2004 10:32 AM

Quote:

Thats wonderful. More powerful than a movie, is having your own experience.

I just got home from seeing it...

For once I dont know what to say...

well im sure after ici it i will have plenty to say!!! HAHAHA

GeeK_2004 02-26-2004 12:20 PM

How long is this movie ??

about 2 hours ??

Sincirr 02-27-2004 01:28 AM

yup

GeeK_2004 02-27-2004 09:00 AM

ok ..