CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Birthday Alicia!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7049)

TeriB19 07-11-2004 12:49 AM

Happy Birthday Alicia!!!

Hey Paul McCoyGirl, have a fantastic birthday!!! Hope your day is fun-filled and you get everything your heart desires!! :party: :hugs: :balloons: :cheers:

hayley 07-11-2004 01:01 AM

Happy Birthday Alicia, hope you have a great day! :party2: :hugs:

Mulletman 07-11-2004 01:10 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!

*gasp*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Higher_Desire 07-11-2004 02:08 AM

So... uh... you're... 18 now... right? Errr... yeah... we'll just say you are. ;)

COME 'ERE!!! :spank: :jerk: :makeout: :sex: :naughty:

LOL. Happy birthday. :balloons: :party2:

H-D :pimp:

PaulMcCoygirl 07-11-2004 04:11 AM

Thanks guys! So far I have had an excellent b-day! I went on a date with this guy from work named Justin. We went to go see White Chics. During the movie he grabbed my hand and we stayed like that for the rest of the movie. Afterwards, we went to his house and we watched Rocky and Viva La Bam. He wished me a happy b-day and kissed me. (Let me tell ya, he isn't a bad kissser!) :makeout: ;) He took me home around 1:30am and he kissed me again before saying good night. :) We're supposed to go do something next weekend and he's supposed to meet my friends and stuff. This is one guy that has made my day and actually made me feel good about myself for once. Hopefully we will start dating and go from there. :) Whata great way to start off a b-day huh? :thumbsup:

Sheila63 07-11-2004 09:35 AM

Happy Birthday Alisha!!!

I hope you have a Wonderful Day!!!

:party2: :balloons: :syncdance :hugs:

It sounds like you had a great time last night. I'm very happy for you. :) Yes, it's a great way to start your birthday. :D

WeatheredWoman 07-11-2004 10:41 AM

Oh Alisha, that sure sounds AWESOME!!! You go girl!!!!! :hugs:

I hope the rest of your B'day will ROCK as well... :jam: :jam: :jam:

HAVE A ROCKIN' BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump: :bigjump:

Creed_Defaultgirl 07-11-2004 03:07 PM

Happy Birthday Alicia!!!!!!!!! You seem to have had a wonderful day!

Kimvan 07-11-2004 03:22 PM

Happy Birthday Alicia!! :party2: :bigjump: :party:
Sounds like you had a great time!!

Alter Shredder 07-12-2004 02:55 AM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALISHA!!!!!!!!!! i hope all is well down in Victoria.

Dogstar 07-12-2004 12:57 PM

Hey, Alisha!!! Mega happy birthday, girl. It sounds like you had a great day! Good for you. I hope it works out with the new guy in your life.

SCOTTSMYMAN 07-12-2004 01:21 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICIA!!

A little late but good intentions. Sounds like you had a great day. Good luck with the new man in your life. I hope it goes your way!
;)

:balloons:

JulieCitySlicker 07-12-2004 02:05 PM

Happy belated birthday Alisha!!!!!
I hope you had a wonderful birthday chicky :bigjump: Sorry this was late, I was gone for the weekend and was able to get online :(

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Mulletman 07-12-2004 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulMcCoygirl
Afterwards, we went to his house

*Insert funky bass line*

PaulMcCoygirl 07-13-2004 02:10 AM

lol!