CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The fantasy vault! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1389)

JenRN 10-03-2003 09:20 PM

No we are talking!!!! That is great to read after coming home from a wicked day at work!!!!!:dancing: Sounds like a nice elevator scene just like in Fatal Attraction....... hot is right!!!!! Man I LOVE a bad boy!!!!:pant: :stapp:

TeriB19 10-03-2003 10:36 PM

Kris, that was totally hot!!! So what's your hubby think of the fantasy vault?:D

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-04-2003 09:39 AM

I don't let him read it!!! He knows they are fantasies about Scott and he doesn't read them. Not because he would get jealous(he probably would!) but because they are mine and he doesn't want to intrude on that! ;) I write other stuff that's just for him anyway!! :naughty:

I have another one but I don't know if I should put it on here. It's a little HOT!!:pant: Plenty of detail and I don't want to get in trouble!!! :naughty:

JenRN 10-04-2003 11:50 AM

Go for it!!!!!:poke: I guess we should talk to Steve about this thread as well, I don't want him to get in trouble for having a site like this. Jez was telling me about the Pit and how they have a "locked" password area to get into stuff like this, maybe we should do that.:dunno:

Sheila63 10-04-2003 03:10 PM

That might not be a bad idea especially if we're going to get a little more explicit.:naughty: Kris, I'd love to hear your latest one but I understand you not wanting to get into trouble. I don't want that for anybody here either.

TeriB19 10-04-2003 05:15 PM

I talked with Steve about this and he's working on it today!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-05-2003 08:54 AM

I reread it and it's really not that bad but I'm glad to hear we are working on something like that! I mean we have a smilie like this:godown: and like this :sex: so my fantasy isn't really that bad! Maybe I'll post it later! No major story just :sex:

Sheila63 10-05-2003 09:00 AM

Thanks so much for talking with Steve, Teri.:)

Kris, your story sounds great, I'll be looking forward to it.;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-05-2003 12:51 PM

WARNING: Ok, I'm posting it. It's not a major story just the SEX!!!!! :

The bedroom was beautiful. It was a king size bed with white sheer curtains surrounding it from the ceiling. I stood there in my white satin nightgown which tied at the shoulders and flowed to me feet. It felt soft and smooth against my skin. Scott was across the room at the bed smiling at me, he was beautiful. His shirt was wrinkled at the waist were it had been tucked into his black leather pants. He smiled at me and began to walk over. As he got closer he took my face into his hands, he made me look into his eyes which of course I felt burning all the way into my soul. He brushed my hair away from my face and he pulled me up to kiss his soft pink lips.He licked them before we made contact, they were wet and sweet. His tongue found it's way into my mouth, it was a very deep passionate kiss. He moved his hands down to my shoulders and gently untied my nightgown, it soon fell to my feet and there I was. He stopped kissing me and looked down at me. " You're beautiful." and I felt my cheeks grow hot and red. His hands worked their way down to my chest. He caressed me so gently but enough for my knees to start weakening. Lower his hands went, feeling my stomach, my hips ,my thighs until he found the spot in between. His hands and fingers rubbed and tickled my pleasure zone. Fast and then slow until he felt my body shudder and flow with his movements. I sighed out with pleasure right there. He looked at me again "I want you." he said. "You have no idea how much I want you."I said. "Show me." he said
He led me over to the bed and I unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off on the way. He grapped my hips and lifted me up on the bed. As I reached down for the button on his pants he said , "No, wait." He laid me down on the bed and slowly licked down the small of my neck just below my ear. I could feel my toes curl. He kissed my chest and started slowly going down and was kissing my belly. His lips and tongue now found that spot again. "You're so warm." he said and began kissing and licking me. As I shuddered again he came up and looked at me. Before I let him, I rolled him over and took off his pants. To my surprise he wasn't wearing anything else and he was ready! I laid on top of him but before I let him enter me I pulled back. "What are you doing?" "You'll see!" and I slowly kissed down his neck and onto his chest. His stomach was the most fun because he was a bit ticklish. Then I found his spot. It was hot and very much ready for play. I kissed it all over and then I took him into my mouth. I could hear the surprise in his voice as he began to sigh. He rubbed his hands in my hair then down my back. As my movements began to speed up, I could feel his body grow tense. " No ,not yet!"and he pulled me up on top of him. I took my hands and let him enter me. God , he felt so good inside of me. He sat up and wrapped his arms around my waist. We looked into each others eyes. We were rising and falling together as one. My body began to shiver and shake as I screamed out his name, his grip became tighter and he screamed out mine. We just held each other for a few minutes before we collasped on the bed together.. He put his arms around me and we cuddled around each other on the bed and went to sleep. :naughty: (to be continued)

All done. Hope you like!!!

JenRN 10-05-2003 01:37 PM

Well that is SOME story!!! Nothing like getting right to the sex!!:clap: :clap:
And who said women are not into that kind of thing;)

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-06-2003 09:41 AM

Thanks Jen. Now everyone knows what kind of sexual deviant I am!!;) :naughty:

Now, do we have anyone else ready for a fantasy. I posted two in a row and would like to hear someone else's!!

Sheila63 10-06-2003 12:32 PM

WhoooHooo, Kris!!! What a way to start off my week. :naughty: Thank you!! That was Excellent.:clap: :clap: :pant:

You're right, Jen, whoever said women aren't into that kind of thing should come in here, huh?

Kris, I'll get my mind working on a new one and see what I come up with.

devils_here 10-06-2003 03:48 PM

:thud: :clap: :clap: :clap: Kris that was great!!!!!!
Sheila was right when she said what a great way to start off the week. Nice going:P

SCOTTSMYMAN 10-07-2003 10:44 AM

Thanks guys. Glad you enjoyed it!!

I'm anxouisly awaiting a new one Sheila!! :naughty:

Sheila63 10-07-2003 07:46 PM

Okay, Kris, today was kind of a hectic day so I didn't get a chance to work on a new one but I'll see what I can do in the next day or two.;)