CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   What Nick Oliveri, formerly of Queens of the Stone Age, thinks of Scott Stapp (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=11794)

Tremontixriffs 10-09-2007 09:17 AM

Re: What Nick Oliveri, formerly of Queens of the Stone Age, thinks of Scott Stapp

Okay maybe their not lame but they pale in comparison to the talent of alter bridge and Creed. The guys just a moron obviously he band had no qualls about tossing him out

creedmarine81 10-09-2007 10:29 AM

Re: What Nick Oliveri, formerly of Queens of the Stone Age, thinks of Scott Stapp

nick olivery.. queers of the stone age.. what?

Tremontixriffs 10-09-2007 02:15 PM

Thats awesome!!!

Dogstar 10-09-2007 09:25 PM

Ehhh, I disagree, but it's all subjective. QOTSA, imho, kicks Creed's and AB's asses, but I still like it all :D.

creedmarine81 10-10-2007 06:58 PM

oh dogstar common dawg get nicks nutz outchamouth.... queens of the stone age.. with a name like that i would only picture these men with dresses holding a guitar....... stapp give em all a biatchslap......... in ya face!

in reality 10-11-2007 12:12 PM

OT: I seen an X Fest interview on X103 with Alter Bridge and Fuel. Fuel were out with the fans walking around and AB in the studio. Toryn Green is like Myles in a way, stays to the side more. Toryn is a good looking guy. Tremonti doesn't listen to Creed on the radio no more. That was the most susprising thing from the interview. I can't wait to see Stapp doing interviews again. These were really good.

J.T. 10-11-2007 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Ehhh, I disagree, but it's all subjective. QOTSA, imho, kicks Creed's and AB's asses, but I still like it all :D.

Lol, maybe in your wildest dreams, or in my worst nightmares, take your pick. But still, not even close to being even as good.

creedmarine81 10-12-2007 04:35 PM

queens of the stone age sound like shit... and their singer looks like some bum out of the streets.. common they are nowhere near creed, or alterbridge.. they dont even belong in this forum..............

J.T. 10-12-2007 04:39 PM

=o

Dogstar 10-15-2007 06:55 PM

Like I said, it's all subjective. I happen to like QOTSA much better than Creed or AB. Just the way I roll these days, what can I say. I like that they aren't predictable and generic-sounding and I like their sound. And if crap like Nickelback and the like are discussed here, there is plenty of room for a quality band like QOTSA.

@Creedmarine. I don't give two shits about what a singer LOOKS like. I'm more interested in what they sound like.

creedmarine81 10-16-2007 10:11 AM

semper fi dogstar ya got ballz i like dat... nick oliveri dont have ballz do... ya feel me.... he needs an ass whippin from stapp at the mtv awards or sompin.... then stapp can pose like jesus

titan9 10-16-2007 02:35 PM

QOTSA is a very talented band, probably one of the best ones out in modern rock today, although I can't say I agree with what was said.

Dogstar 10-16-2007 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedmarine81
semper fi dogstar ya got ballz i like dat... nick oliveri dont have ballz do... ya feel me.... he needs an ass whippin from stapp at the mtv awards or sompin.... then stapp can pose like jesus

LOL, I'll agree on Olivieri being an ass, though :D

creedmarine81 10-18-2007 10:27 AM

u right mon............

HeavensOnFire 10-20-2007 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MissSeeker
God, that guy is a joke! He wishes he was Scott! Scott is hated by a few people but loved by many more. Remember that Scott!

who gives a flying F**())ck forgive my use of words for our senstive members :D X forgive me haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa no no really im serious acording to a lot of studys F*()*CK is not a word of profantiy its a misconception but anyways thats another topic, but anyways this guy is just dowing somebody better b/c it makes him get more attention that is odvious he is not getting he more in likley had to think hard about it who would get me more attention stapp michale jackson or paris hilton