CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What's in your CD player right now? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=82)

AmishGirl 12-20-2002 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Amish Warlord
Yeah.. all's forgiven.. i don't mind people giving me crap about her.. but.. calling her aaron.. there's a reason i take that personally, the two of them have some history i'd rather not get into.. but yeah.  Anyway.. it's all good.

-J

There is no reason why you have to take crap from 'those' people about me. If they have something to say...then they can tell me to my face.

For the final time I AM NOT AARON.

And James...yes Aaron and I have history but that's all it is HISTORY...you are my soulmate and I am yours forever. You have nothing to worry about.

Thank you Dan for being the bigger person and apoligizing. :)

AmishGirl 12-20-2002 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Lucky her. :rolleyes:

What? Jealous? Too bad for you, he's all mine. No touchy.

Dogstar 12-20-2002 07:25 PM

Getting back to topic here...
Audioslave -- Audioslave

JenRN 12-20-2002 08:51 PM

So the Audioslave Cd is good? Maybe I should buy it!:dunno:

hiknman 12-20-2002 08:51 PM

Did Creed play on tv yet?:dancing:

Dogstar 12-20-2002 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
So the Audioslave Cd is good? Maybe I should buy it!:dunno:

It kicks major a**, Jen! If you liked Soundgarden, you'll like this CD. Chris Cornell's voice is awesome. It's a good mix of his style and Rage Against The Machine's. Tommy Morello is awesome on the axe. It has hard and mellow songs on it. After Jerry Cantrell's Degradation Trip Vols. 1&2, it's my favorite new CD of the year.

JenRN 12-20-2002 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dogstar
It kicks major a**, Jen! If you liked Soundgarden, you'll like this CD. Chris Cornell's voice is awesome. It's a good mix of his style and Rage Against The Machine's. Tommy Morello is awesome on the axe. It has hard and mellow songs on it. After Jerry Cantrell's Degradation Trip Vols. 1&2, it's my favorite new CD of the year.

WOW sounds good to me, I like Soundgarden tons, not a huge fan of Rage Against the Machine but hey I will try it out!!!!!!

Dogstar 12-20-2002 09:09 PM

If you want, download Shadow of the Sun, What You Are, Like a Stone and Set It Off to sample. It really isn't too heavy on the Rage sound, but you can definitely hear the Rage overtones. I liked Rage, but most Rage fans don't like Audioslave. Hope that helps.

DangerousDan85 12-21-2002 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by AmishGirl
What? Jealous? Too bad for you, he's all mine. No touchy.

I'm jealous

AmishGirl 12-21-2002 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by DangerousDan85
I'm jealous

lmao

sorry. :P He's allllllllllllllllll mine.:cool:

Dogstar 12-21-2002 06:16 PM

Live -- Throwing Copper

Dogstar 12-21-2002 08:34 PM

Metallica -- the black album

Amish Warlord 12-21-2002 08:44 PM

Tool - Undertow(got it from tiff.. you rock!)

-J

Dogstar 12-21-2002 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Amish Warlord
Tool - Undertow(got it from tiff.. you rock!)

-J

Just curious, AW, how is Undertow? I just ordered Lateralus and I already have Aenima and Opiate. Thanks.

Amish Warlord 12-21-2002 09:18 PM

yea honestly it's their worst. It's somewhere between Ænema and opiate... it's kinda tha bastard cd. a few good cuts, but overall, ehh. i like lateralus most. it's the deepest CD they have.

-J