CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scotts Haircut---what?????????? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=442)

Creeds#1 11-07-2002 09:14 PM

Scotts Haircut---what??????????

Everyones been talkng about Scotts haircut- HE HAS NO HAIRCUT- I just watched the Alcatraz tape and its down to his shoulder blades- longest I have EVER seen on him!

JenRN 11-07-2002 09:36 PM

He got his hair cut right after that! Actually Alcatraz was taped about 2 weeks or more ago, it really was not live. Trust me his hair is short, shorter than in MOP days:( i loooove him with his long hair, i thought he looked incredible at Alcatraz!!

TeriB19 11-07-2002 10:08 PM

I second that Jen. I flipped through the pictures on the VH1 site and now have the one of Scott with the white shirt on and the hair blowing in his face as my new desktop!

JenRN 11-07-2002 10:10 PM

That is awesome Teri!!!! He looked great that night!:)

TeriB19 11-07-2002 10:13 PM

Yes he did. Did you see those pictures? He just oozed sensuality.:pant:

hayley 11-07-2002 11:32 PM

he always does;)

tremontiwannabe 11-08-2002 08:42 AM

ummm...i'm a guy so i'm not really oooozing over stapp or anything. but i can assure you he did get a haircut. i saw him
11-6-02 in concert and it was bearly to his neck.;)

Creed18 11-08-2002 09:22 AM

This is just my opinion but i like him anyway he is. I prefer the long hair but its up to him. when i saw him in behind the music with short hair when he was 18 he looked pretty funny. :P

creedfaner 11-08-2002 11:15 AM

and its when we make these threads that we know we are too obsesed with Creed and Stapp. :rolleyes: :lol:

tremontiwannabe 11-08-2002 03:18 PM

i'm in no way obsessed with stapp. i like the way he sounds nd everything but obsesses ....no.

aaron you KNOW who i'm obsessed with!! lol

ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!!!!!!

tngalluvscreed 11-08-2002 04:48 PM

I saw the pics from Access Hollywood and I didn't really like his hair in those pics but I saw him on 11-4-02 and although I loved the long locks.....the short doo suits him fine also. He is such a hottie. :)

creedfaner 11-08-2002 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by tremontiwannabe
i'm in no way obsessed with stapp. i like the way he sounds nd everything but obsesses ....no.

aaron you KNOW who i'm obsessed with!! lol

ROCK ON TREMONTI!!!!!!!!!!

please tell me your obsessed with his guitar and not him personaly. :lol:

shane 11-08-2002 07:19 PM

Did anyone see stapp's pants ripped in Alcatraz? I guess him and Hilaree are back together, she was in the VHI special alot. Its amazing because of her that the band is not as roudy as your normal rock stars...

Did you see Stapp and his son Jagger on stage together what a picture that is. Hilaree must be very proud of both of her boys they are both good looking./

shane 11-08-2002 07:20 PM

I THINK THAT MARK TREMONTI SINGS GREAT

TeriB19 11-08-2002 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by shane
Did anyone see stapp's pants ripped in Alcatraz? I guess him and Hilaree are back together, she was in the VHI special alot. Its amazing because of her that the band is not as roudy as your normal rock stars...

Did you see Stapp and his son Jagger on stage together what a picture that is. Hilaree must be very proud of both of her boys they are both good looking./

Hi Shane. If you are referring to the VH1 Special as the Behind the Music, it was filmed several years ago before Scott and Hilaree got divorced. Scuttlebutt has it that they are back together now, but nobody is 100% certain except Scott and Hilaree.