CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Guess what I got! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6076)

Higher_Desire 03-14-2004 03:11 AM

Guess what I got!

I was hanging with a friend of mine at Guitar Center today. I asked if they had a PRS Tremonti Sig, and they didn't even have any PRS's in stock! What the heck?! But after playing the guitars and keyborads for a bit, we went into the drum room. I noticed they had a rack of signature drum sticks so thought I'd browse. To my amazement, they actually had some Vic Firth brand Scott Phillips sticks! Complete with Flip's autograph and Creed logo! Even better is they only cost $7! It was so amazing.

As if that's not enough, I got a call from a friend today who told me that she saw the Creed Zippo lighter at a store near where she lives and she bought it for me! It should be coming in the mail in about a week.

Even though I was hoping to run my fingers over the smooth body of a beautiful Tremonti, I didn't get to, but he put my number into the computer and said he'd call if they get any in. He said they do sometimes, so I'm staying hopeful.

H-D :cool:

luvscott4ever 03-14-2004 03:24 PM

That's cool!! I have one of those lighters. I keep it packaged, don't want it to get ruined!!

GoodGodGirl23 03-14-2004 04:52 PM

Kewlies! H-D!! :D

Dogstar 03-14-2004 05:27 PM

H-D, that is wicked awesome! Excellent score!

Luvscott, love that first part of your sig ;)...

hotforscott 03-14-2004 05:32 PM

That is cool, I have seen those lighters before on ebay. I know when I went to Dallas we stopped in Farmers Branch to eat and we drove right by the Guitar Center that Mark was at back at the first of the year, I thought, "Man, it would be cool if he was there now!"

AllForTheBoys 03-14-2004 05:48 PM

Lucky you! :D

Sheila63 03-14-2004 08:22 PM

That's awesome, Colin!! Congratulations on your great find!! :D

Shadow 03-14-2004 08:34 PM

1) Scott Phillips drums sticks
2) Creed Lighter....

You should be expecting one more thing Creed. All things come in 3's :D

creedsister 03-14-2004 09:09 PM

thats awsome i happy for ya!!! :D :smokin:

JulieCitySlicker 03-14-2004 10:46 PM

Thats awesome Colin :D

Creed_Defaultgirl 03-14-2004 11:10 PM

Dude, put a picture of them on for us to see! That's awesome, congrats!

Higher_Desire 03-14-2004 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Dude, put a picture of them on for us to see! That's awesome, congrats!

Will do. After I get the lighter, I'll post a pic of the both of them.

Higher_Desire 03-14-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
1) Scott Phillips drums sticks
2) Creed Lighter....

You should be expecting one more thing Creed. All things come in 3's :D

Next thing is I hope to afford a Tremonti Sig Series guitar from PRS. :D Like that's ever gonna happen. I can afford an SE, but they're not as good. Have you ever noticed that Tremonti doesn't even use the SE? At least not on televised shows. It's always the original.

SCOTTSMYMAN 03-15-2004 10:22 AM

That's cool Colin. I saw the lighter on e-bay too and will eventually get it. Leaving mine in the package as well. (Don't smoke anyway!!) I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that the guitar is next on your list!!! :cool: