CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   CreedInk Vol. 4 (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5255)

Higher_Desire 12-16-2003 01:51 AM

CreedInk Vol. 4

Apparently (according to the Pit), There will indeed be a CreedInk Volume 4. They had no info on it, only a picture of the cover, but I posted the link to it.

Since I don't have a paid subscription to CI, you who do get it will have to read it and let us (by us I mean me) know what it says.

Click Here for the cover pic of CI Vol. 4

H-D :xmas:

hayley 12-16-2003 02:37 AM

Cool picture of Stapp on that cover.

I wish there was like a whole copy of the magazine on the internet, because I can't get it over here, don't even know if I would be able to ship it that far, well it is possible, but my piggy bank will be bankrupt.

Steve 12-16-2003 12:02 PM

Yea, the issue already shipped out. I posted in another thread a few days back about it. I sent an e-mail to CreedINK asking about it and didn't get a response for two+ weeks from them.

Jooji_2 12-16-2003 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Apparently (according to the Pit), There will indeed be a CreedInk Volume 4. They had no info on it, only a picture of the cover, but I posted the link to it.

Since I don't have a paid subscription to CI, you who do get it will have to read it and let us (by us I mean me) know what it says.

Click Here for the cover pic of CI Vol. 4

H-D :xmas:

I don't have a paid subscription either. It may have already been posted here somewhere, but those who aren't subscribers can order copies of this issue and back issues from Bandrags...they are selling for $8.99 each or a deal for a set of all four. Thanks to a friend I got a copy of #1 and #2, so I've ordered from Bandrags to complete the set. Haven't gotten it yet...I'm expecting it to arrive on Thursday.

creedsister 12-16-2003 07:46 PM

Well those were long awaited

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-16-2003 09:33 PM

Dude, Where's My Ci Copy?

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-16-2003 10:12 PM

I was hoping mine would come today but it didn't :crying: I've waited soooo long!!!

Creed_Defaultgirl 12-16-2003 10:39 PM

I really don't get them, I only wish! We don't have enough money to get them! :crying:

DangerousDan85 12-16-2003 11:04 PM

no mag here yet either

hayley 12-17-2003 12:31 AM

Talk about slack delivery

creedlvr 12-18-2003 01:44 AM

Nice cover!!! ;)

DangerousDan85 12-18-2003 01:59 PM

i got my Creed INK today, unfortunately my drawing wasnt in it, maybe next mag.

The Lithium 12-18-2003 02:08 PM

IT BETTER!!! I mean; I hope so! :D

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-19-2003 09:05 PM

WOOO-HOOOO!!!!

I got my mag today! It's about friggin' time too! What a great xmas present for me. There is a story in there called. "Don't Stop Dancing; The day Anthony Met Creed It's a great story a must read! It made me cry like a big dumb idiot! The pics were awesome too! Also love the pic of Souldancer in the back!

Dogstar 12-19-2003 09:06 PM

I got mine, too, today, but I didn't have time to even open. Had 8 million errands to run, but I sure will take a peek when I get home from work!

crest tattoo 12-19-2003 09:55 PM

Haven't gotten mine yet, but I expect this is the end of my subscription for awhile anyway. Nice cover.

Steve 12-20-2003 12:09 AM

Was anyone disappointed with the latest issue of CreedINK. I know the band has been off for awhile now, but there was hardly any content to the mag. They had a few pages of fan stories and some pics from on tour.. that's it :(

TeriB19 12-20-2003 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCOTTSMYMAN
WOOO-HOOOO!!!!

I got my mag today! It's about friggin' time too! What a great xmas present for me. There is a story in there called. "Don't Stop Dancing; The day Anthony Met Creed It's a great story a must read! It made me cry like a big dumb idiot! The pics were awesome too! Also love the pic of Souldancer in the back!

Souldancer's pic is in the back???? I MUST get this mag soon!!!!

SCOTTSMYMAN 12-20-2003 08:20 AM

Yes, in on the last page there is a small pic of a bunch of peeps with a cake that says: WestCoast CreedFreak ROCK! CreedFest 2003! She's on the left side in the back, big smile on her face!

JenRN 12-20-2003 08:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
Was anyone disappointed with the latest issue of CreedINK. I know the band has been off for awhile now, but there was hardly any content to the mag. They had a few pages of fan stories and some pics from on tour.. that's it :(

It was Ok, I love the pics in it, the best part! I want to know are we getting this so called calendar? If we were I think it would of been sent with the magazine :(

crest tattoo 12-20-2003 09:29 AM

I'm not holding my breath for the calendar. I think this is it.

Dogstar 12-20-2003 11:03 AM

Quote:

Yeah, it took me all of 10 minutes to flip through it...though it was cool to see Souldancer and what looks like crest tattoo's My Sacrifice tat in the issue, though! I didn't like the we're-not-going-to-bother-the-guys-in-the-offseason remark. The magazine is supposed to be about the band, so yeah, it was short on substance, IMO...I know some of us have said this before, but they could learn from Metallica, which puts out a kick-a** magazine full of interviews of each member. It rocks.

JenRN 12-20-2003 11:31 AM

I really feel that Creed's management has hurt them more than helped them! :mad:

TeriB19 12-25-2003 11:58 PM

I got my issue late last week, and other than Souldancer's picture and some nice footage, the mag was light on content. Nice to hear what the fans are doing, but nicer to know what Creed is up to and what the future holds. No offense to anyone affiliated with Creed or CreedINK, but for those of us who renewed our subscriptions, I hope we don't get 4 more magazines filled with fan stories.

njcreedite 12-26-2003 09:26 PM

Got my Creedink....I'm with Dogstar on this. Metallica's mag is 100X's better. I figured with the extra time they took to put this out, it would at
least have some context to it. Very sparse on the writing. There are however, some excellent pictures. Oh well....since this is the final issue, no sense complaining about how to make it better.
I've got a 2004 Metallica Calendar...wonder how Creed's will compare? If we get it....

Steve 12-26-2003 09:38 PM

Just a note about the calendar: The calendar was being offered as a part of the second year subscription to CreedINK. The last volume of the magazine is still part of the first year of CreedINK. The next item they mail should be the calendar.

njcreedite 12-30-2003 06:23 PM

Quote:

Just a note about the calendar: The calendar was being offered as a part of the second year subscription to CreedINK. The last volume of the magazine is still part of the first year of CreedINK. The next item they mail should be the calendar.

Let's hope we get the calendar (yes, I re-upped a while ago), before too long. I really hope they did a nice job on it, especially since those of us who rejoined the club aren't going to be getting anything else for our money (like pre-sale tickets etc...).

JenRN 12-31-2003 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by njcreedite
Let's hope we get the calendar (yes, I re-upped a while ago), before too long. I really hope they did a nice job on it, especially since those of us who rejoined the club aren't going to be getting anything else for our money (like pre-sale tickets etc...).

Yes I toatlly agree! :mad:

DangerousDan85 12-31-2003 10:52 AM

hmmm, my subscription doesn't run out until March

so i should get the calendar since other than the introductory one, i've only gotten 2 Creed INK mags (3 and 4)