CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Never Thought (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9146)

creedsister 05-23-2005 01:48 PM

Never Thought

Your Eyes Grasp Me And Cling To Me Tight Whispering Back To The Ways Of When !!! I Never Thought We Would Get This Far I Never Thought Or Never Could Believe When Would Be Like this With Your Soul Is Laying Naked With Beside Mine Never Thought Then When You Said WhenI did,nt know You Meant Like This I Love holding you and speaking to your eyes oh how i love the sound of your peace as you lay asleep when im up destroying all your fears they fade away oh how they fade away like you thought i would when i only dreamed this could be she has no fear she has only one way her prince has came to rest at her side sometimes we really cant wait for when we need to know now today never thought i could hold you so close and not be afraid to tell you these things your soul is naked next to mine When Heavens Through There Is Nothing We Cant Do When Heavens through We can still believe it really only took you and it took me weak strong in faliure and in victory when heavens through i miss the silver sparkling waters and the sunsets with you i miss talking to the oceans songs with you but i hold you close it was not as beautiful untill i saw it with you so far away Your Eyes Grasp Me And Cling To Me tight whispering in the dark whispering back to the days of when !!! i never thought or could ever believe we could get this far When your soul is laying naked beside mine thought that when you said when i didnt know you meant like this i love holding you and speaking to your eyes oh how i love the sound of your peace as you lay asleeep when im destroying all your fears they fade away oh how they fade away like you thought i would when i only dreamed this could be her prince rests at her side when my soul is naked laying beside yours its all so hard ye wait to heavens through And whatch and follow the eye of the storm and the tide of the moving waters i love to hold you in the heart of your storm

HR2004 05-23-2005 07:28 PM

that was awesome!

Ann Allusion 05-23-2005 08:10 PM

Quote:

Your Eyes Grasp Me
And Cling To Me tight whispering in the dark
whispering back to the days of when !!!
i never thought or could ever believe we could get this far
When your soul is laying naked beside mine
thought that when you said when i didnt know
you meant like this
i love holding you and speaking to your eyes
oh how i love the sound of your peace as you lay asleeep when im destroying all your fears
they fade away oh how they fade away
like you thought i would when i only dreamed this could be
her prince rests at her side when my soul is naked laying beside yours
its all so hard
ye wait to heavens through
And whatch and follow the eye of the storm
the tide of the moving waters
i love to hold you in the heart of your storm

cs...i enjoyed the whole piece...but the above part is a writing unto it's self...all of it was quite touching...:jam: :rockon:

creedsister 05-23-2005 11:32 PM

:) thanks for reading :) :jam: :jam: and pointed out the self writer thats Awsome